New! B&B spoilers added daily

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bnb fan

Re: New! B&B spoilers added daily

Postby bnb fan » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:45 am

Karinaone1 wrote:I can't stand Hope and Liam's scenes together. Pure nauseating! I have to turn it off. Steffy makes Liam interesting, and they are interesting together. If Liam marries Hope, send them both back to Paris. They can be icky sweet, and boring somewhere else. And while you're at it Kill Bill off for good!

I agree with almost everything in your post - but not the "kill bill" part.... - i think we will slowly see his crazy behavior turn from something we can't stand to something we appreciate but don't want to - which would make him fun again.

Chargois32

Postby Chargois32 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:26 am

Is there going to be a pregnancy story with hope are not in would love that to happen because Bill is not done manipulating Liam and steffy

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:55 am

JOOZ wrote:
gerrim wrote:Ridge is nothing but a bully, he certainly doesn't deserve being any part of that babies life.

The baby belongs with his real father Thomas and Caroline, kick the bull to the curb .

Everyone, well not everyone; but lots will be surpised when that so-called "bully" is proven to be the biological father of Douglas. Will Thomas feel like a damn fool then...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Well. That would be a bit over the line. Caroline is Bill's sister's daughter. Meaning that if he was Douglas's father, Bill slept with his niece! Very Gross! Bad as Hitler who slept with his relative!! Yuck...Yuck....Yuck!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:44 pm

Lady Jana wrote:
Well. That would be a bit over the line. Caroline is Bill's sister's daughter. Meaning that if he was Douglas's father, Bill slept with his niece! Very Gross! Bad as Hitler who slept with his relative!! Yuck...Yuck....Yuck!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hi. They are talking about Ridge turning out to be Douglas' real father vice grandfather. :lol:
Hope you had a great 4th.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:36 pm

Sultans Wife wrote:^^^^^^^Yes, that question needs to be 100% decided by a blood test to know who the Daddy is for sure....it's a soap where anything can happen. :o
hi welcome back!

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:40 pm

JOOZ wrote:
gerrim wrote:Ridge is nothing but a bully, he certainly doesn't deserve being any part of that babies life.

The baby belongs with his real father Thomas and Caroline, kick the bull to the curb .

Everyone, well not everyone; but lots will be surpised when that so-called "bully" is proven to be the biological father of Douglas. Will Thomas feel like a damn fool then...[/. Quote. Jooz aw your back my friend I am so glad..

jerder

Postby jerder » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:26 pm

I had quit watching B&B for nearly two years and decided to try it one more time. I loved the Bill, Sally, Liam storyline and seeing his evil catch up with him when Steffy finally put Bill in his place, I loved seeing Wyatt step up and save his brother from Hope who (gag me) has always acted so holier than thou and self-righteous, and even the Katie and Wyatt storyline. . .talk about hot and steamy. Then the writers went back to the same old bull and tore it all down. They turned Steffy's mom into a weak, whiny, creature (being on crutches does not do that to a person) from the strong self assured psychiatrist when Bill threatened to put her in jail, Katie turned into her sister Brooke which was a stupid move on the writer's part by first telling Wyatt she would stand by any decision he made than ditching him for telling Liam the truth about Bill. And this after everything Bill threatened Katie herself with, had an affair with Brooke a while back, etc. And painting Hope as this innocent victim. What about when she lost her and Wyatt's baby and ran off and dumped him as if Wyatt wasn't grieving, too. But here they go again, too with the Bill/Steffy thing. They have her believing Bill even after he manipulated her and Liam and caused the break up that sent Liam to Hope and they slept together where the old Steffy would have confronted Liam and then got onto Hope and Brooke. And this whole "Steffy will never change and has no character" Brookes been shoving down Liam's throat after have show how completely Steffy had changed for the better and become a much more decent and understanding person than one goody two shoes Hope. Why did the writer's even bother marrying Brooke and Ridge, she's conniving behind his back and trying to get Steffy completely out of the picture, so you know that marriage won't last. . .again. . .What I wouldn't give to see Liam go back to Steffy and tell Hope to deal with it that he'd still be there for her kid.
This time I'm leaving for good, it's no wonder B&B has the lowest ratings of all the other soaps, and why so many viewers are jumping ship. I'm sick of seeing over and over and over the writers making the Logan girls out to be so pure and innocent and justified over anything they do no matter who they hurt.

Candiecaine

Postby Candiecaine » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:39 pm

I'm so glad Steffy is getting her pay back. Lets not forget all the things Steffy did to Hope. Hope and Liam were together first! Funny how tables turn.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:54 pm

Liam sticking up for Steffy to Brook and moments later getting a reality check from Steffy was fantastic. He went from shock at seeing the necklace, to disbelief. Today's show is going to be awesome. I can not wait to see Liam and Steffy hash it out. This is going to be GOOOOOD!

Sungirl3908

Postby Sungirl3908 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:51 am

anotherfandancer wrote:[b[size=150][/size]

sOMETHING THAT WOULD NOT be a spoiler for the whole 14 minute show, would be to quit showing us a travellog of the area; over and over and over

AMEN it’s ridiculous thank god fast forward!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”