I Love Wyatt!! (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Jigglea

I Love Wyatt!!

Postby Jigglea » Thu May 29, 2014 3:18 pm

I simply love him! I hate the fact tptb lined him up with Hope and put him in that stupid triangle with her and Liam. They will only put Liam and Hope back together because they want so badly for Liam and Hope to be the new Ridge and Brooke. Wyatt gets blamed for his mother's action, don't get that. He's asked her numerous times to stop with the shenanigans but he can not control his wack a doo mom, which by the way, I love coco for cocoa puff Quinn! She adds so much to the show and the characters are always on their toes around her. Now although his mom is nuts she is still his mother and I can't see him turning on her just so he can be with Hope, i mean he does love his mother for crying out loud, not her actions. All I know I want this triangle btwn Liam Hope and Wyatt to be over. I don't want to see Wyatt leave the show, nor Quinn. Make them a force to be reckoned with.....I use to be able to count on Bill to shake things up but they made him all soft now cause he's "inlove" with Brooke *rolls eyes* so who do we have left that can shake things up??? I think Wyatt would make a excellent Bill Jr in his bad boy form so I say bring it on and let the good times roll!!!!!!!!!

Admin sanctioned no bash thread.
-Admin

Sandy46

Re: I Love Wyatt!!

Postby Sandy46 » Thu May 29, 2014 4:01 pm

Yes I love Wyatt too. Hope he ends up with Hope!

velvetlady23

Postby velvetlady23 » Thu May 29, 2014 4:47 pm

I love wyatt also. He is good for hope, he brings the woman out of her. She (hope) is just scared of the future.

YanaGirl

Postby YanaGirl » Thu May 29, 2014 4:59 pm

I don't mind Wyatt, but not with Hope. I think he needs to find someone else, someone more compatible.

ericlizafan

Postby ericlizafan » Thu May 29, 2014 8:14 pm

I like Wyatt, and I want him with Hope to keep her away from Liam. I can't watch Lope.

I think Wyatt is a good guy and he's upfront and honest.

YoungBoldLady50

Postby YoungBoldLady50 » Thu May 29, 2014 8:33 pm

Can't say I like Wyatt but after today in confronting his mom Quazzy Quinn regarding her current manipulation of the Ridge,Bill and Brooke saga, I saw him in a different light. It may have been self serving on his part. but he showed some stones by letting her have it. I may be wrong but Wyatt showed that he may have some sort of moral compass, something he didn't learn from his controlling and devious mother. Way to go Wyatt, at least for today. ;)

festus

Postby festus » Thu May 29, 2014 9:24 pm

Quote ericlizafan: I like Wyatt, and I want him with Hope to keep her away from Liam. I can't watch Lope.

I think Wyatt is a good guy and he's upfront and honest.

No, Wyatt's not a good guy. He's a con, remember. ~)

festus

Postby festus » Thu May 29, 2014 10:28 pm

Quote YoungBoldLady50: Can't say I like Wyatt but after today in confronting his mom Quazzy Quinn regarding her current manipulation of the Ridge,Bill and Brooke saga, I saw him in a different light. It may have been self serving on his part. but he showed some stones by letting her have it. I may be wrong but Wyatt showed that he may have some sort of moral compass, something he didn't learn from his controlling and devious mother. Way to go Wyatt, at least for today. ;)

Have to kinda agree with you, Young. Kinda feel sorry for Wyatt, having a mother like that evil witch.

On a Clear Day

Postby On a Clear Day » Thu May 29, 2014 10:49 pm

I love me some Wyatt, too! ;)

Susie Q.

Postby Susie Q. » Fri May 30, 2014 12:04 am

I like Wyatt. I think Quinn is the Con not Wyatt. He is upfront in what he is thinking and he doesn't lie by omission of the truth like someone else that I could name. Wyatt hasn't liked what Quinn has done and I'm glad that he blasted her. Quinn did her manipulations all on her own. It's too bad that Wyatt is going to get caught in the crossfire though.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”