Katie and Brooks son

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
austinandjustin

Re: Katie and Brooks son

Postby austinandjustin » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:56 pm

Quote stargaze:

Yes Katie said those things when only Brooke and Bill were involved but I have not heard her say anything like that since she found herself in love with Ridge.

It is also natural that when one expresses concern about an ex's partner being around their child to offer to have that child come and live with them. Katie is not trying to take RJ away from Brooke. I thought that RJ was still at a boarding school. I thought that they were waiting until after the wedding to bring RJ home. RJ has not lived with Brooke on a permanent basis for quite a while. RJ was away at boarding school even before the wedding that was never legalized. Ridge was the one that went to visit him at boarding school, not Brooke.

Exactly!! The only thing that changed was that now Katie and Ridge are doing it. If it was sick when Bill and Brooke were around Will, it is just as sick if Ridge and Katie are around RJ. It's okay when I do it, but not when you do it is hypocrisy.

I don't know what Katie's plans are for RJ. Only that bit of hypocrisy that she has already expressed. But I do think she would try to keep RJ away from his mom if it meant getting back at Brooke. The main reason she is keeping Will away from Bill is to get back at Bill.

How many times did Brooke visit RJ at boarding school? Probably as many times as Ridge visited Phoebe and Steffy at boarding school.

austinandjustin

Re: Katie and Brooks son

Postby austinandjustin » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:00 pm

Quote moneytalks: I wonder what Brooke and RJ talked about in all those long conversations she had with him every week or whatever it was.
Seems RJ didn't tell her much about what he and Ridge were doing. Brooke probably didn't tell him much about what she was doing. Ridge and Brooke should have known a lot more about each other if RJ was talking to both of the I would have thought.

Ridge and Brooke weren't even there when RJ received his award for soccer.

B&B simply doesn't write well for families.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”