i didn't think that Liam gave Hope an ultimatum ...
On this site it said he 'offers' Hope a proposition.
got curious, soooo ;)
1. A final statement of terms made by one party to another.2. A statement, especially in diplomatic negotiations, that expresses or implies the threat of serious penalties if the terms are not accepted.
1. the act of offering or suggesting something to be considered, accepted, adopted, or done.
2. a plan or scheme proposed .
3. an offer of terms for a transaction, as in business.
4. a thing, matter, or person considered as something to be dealt with or encountered: Keeping diplomatic channels open is a serious proposition.
5. anything stated or affirmed for discussion or illustration.
I know i think the ones i bolded suit the circumstances concerning those two in-love-birds.
thanks for posting this info Bethonly.
you must be in pure delight every day because the B&B train is on the tracks, and workin fine!! :)