Justin!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Joyceann21

Re: Justin!

Postby Joyceann21 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:47 am

Actually, I think I will watch the boys sparing one more time before I color eggs and make my two year old granddaughter's Easter basket 8)

Happy Easter everyone!.

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:48 am

Quote Star Steffy: Hello Janell! ;)

What a great group of people who entered into your thread. Hi Joyceann, BethOnly, Scrappie, LDCOOL, and Aus66. :)

Now did you catch Bill and Justin sparing yesterday…can we all say WOW??? They really looked beautiful. I hope we see them together again, hopefully at SP.

Happy Holidays All! :)
Star Steffy

Hi star Steffy, I hope you have the greatest Easter ever! :D That's what you deserve. ;) :D

Lialovessoaps

Postby Lialovessoaps » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:43 pm

I like Bill and Justin's friendship, but he ticked me off yesterday by speaking to Katie in a very unprofessional manner. If he thinks she so terrible, then leave and come back when Bill's in as CEO once again. She has a good reason not to trust him, so he should understand where she's coming from. The bottom line is he works for her, not the other way around.

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:44 am

I loved Justin from his first day in 2009. He and Donna were great together. I was very disappointed when they broke them up for no reason odd screen without ever having a storyline. They had loads of chemistry. I don't know why the writers won't put them back together.

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:55 am

Quote Joyceann21:

What a great group of people who entered into your thread. Hi Joyceann, BethOnly, Scrappie, LDCOOL, and Aus66. :)

Now did you catch Bill and Justin sparing yesterday…can we all say WOW??? They really looked beautiful. I hope we see them together again, hopefully at SP.

Star Steffy

Hi Star Steffy. Yes indeed! Bill and Justin, I don't think that it gets much better than this :)

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Joyceann, JaNelle, LDCOOL, BETHOnly, Laynget, Scrappie, Aus66 and Lialovesoaps!! Almost missed you there AJSP…Happy Easter! ;)

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:49 am

Quote Star Steffy:
Quote Joyceann21:

Star Steffy

Hi Star Steffy. Yes indeed! Bill and Justin, I don't think that it gets much better than this :)

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Joyceann, JaNelle, LDCOOL, BETHOnly, Laynget, Scrappie, Aus66 and Lialovesoaps!! Almost missed you there AJSP…Happy Easter! ;)

Happy belated Easter to you too. :D

xseannax

Postby xseannax » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:09 am

Another great actor who has no storyline and we hardly ever see... sadly the standard operating procedure for B&B these days.

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:12 am

Quote Lialovessoaps: I like Bill and Justin's friendship, but he ticked me off yesterday by speaking to Katie in a very unprofessional manner. If he thinks she so terrible, then leave and come back when Bill's in as CEO once again. She has a good reason not to trust him, so he should understand where she's coming from. The bottom line is he works for her, not the other way around.

I agree 100%

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”