Justin!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
JaNell36

Justin!

Postby JaNell36 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:25 am

OK..I have been watching B&B since inception, with breaks here and there. My longest hiatus was 4 yrs cuz Brooke went back to Ridge when she was happy with Nick Marone! And I detest, hate loathe Ridge. Never ever liked him.. So I was done!

Started watching again when I heard Stephanie (SF) decided to leave and die from cancer. I never cared for her either so I was in again. No Ridge No Stephanie No Taylor.. Great. I was in heaven, anyways I digress

OK... What is Justin's back story? What is his deal and who is this BEAUTIFUL man with that smoking hot body! I am at a miss, why isn't he with some equally beautiful woman?

If anyone can fill me on please do.

Oliver and Justin snuck up on me and I like it!

Joyceann21

Re: Justin!

Postby Joyceann21 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:38 am

Quote JaNell36: OK..I have been watching B&B since inception, with breaks here and there. My longest hiatus was 4 yrs cuz Brooke went back to Ridge when she was happy with Nick Marone! And I detest, hate loathe Ridge. Never ever liked him.. So I was done!

Started watching again when I heard Stephanie (SF) decided to leave and die from cancer. I never cared for her either so I was in again. No Ridge No Stephanie No Taylor.. Great. I was in heaven, anyways I digress
OK... What is Justin's back story? What is his deal and who is this BEAUTIFUL man with that smoking hot body! I am at a miss, why isn't he with some equally beautiful woman?

If anyone can fill me on please do.
Oliver and Justin snuck up on me and I like it!

If I am correct, Justin came on BnB as Donna Logan sons father. Justin is also a very close friend to Bill who hired Justin as the Attorney at SP.

Yes he is gorgeous.

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 am

hi Janelle, hope you're back for good this time. I've missed you.
joyceann is right. Justin is marcus dad, when he came back, she married him but they're divorced now of course. but i'll never know why she let him get away in the first place. he and bill are friends from school. he's a lawyer now and works for bills [soon to be again] company. have a great day Janelle and joyceann..

Joyceann21

Postby Joyceann21 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:41 am

Quote bethonly: hi Janelle, hope you're back for good this time. I've missed you.
joyceann is right. Justin is marcus dad, when he came back, she married him but they're divorced now of course. but i'll never know why she let him get away in the first place. he and bill are friends from school. he's a lawyer now and works for bills [soon to be again] company. have a great day Janelle and joyceann..

Thanks Bethonly. I could not think of Marcus's name. ;)

scrappie

Postby scrappie » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:50 am

Justin is Hot! And that sexy voice! Wow!! I would love to see him get a storyline.

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:54 am

Quote scrappie: Justin is Hot! And that sexy voice! Wow!! I would love to see him get a storyline.

I would love that too.

aus66

Postby aus66 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:06 pm

Now THAT is some man candy! Less shirtless Ridge and much more shirtless Justin would be most appreciated.

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:05 am

Hello Janell! ;)

What a great group of people who entered into your thread. Hi Joyceann, BethOnly, Scrappie, LDCOOL, and Aus66. :)

Now did you catch Bill and Justin sparing yesterday…can we all say WOW??? They really looked beautiful. I hope we see them together again, hopefully at SP.

Happy Holidays All! :)
Star Steffy

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:17 am

Quote scrappie: Justin is Hot! And that sexy voice! Wow!! I would love to see him get a storyline.

Me too. He is really hot and I liked that scene with he and Bill.

Joyceann21

Postby Joyceann21 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:42 am

Quote Star Steffy: Hello Janell! ;)

What a great group of people who entered into your thread. Hi Joyceann, BethOnly, Scrappie, LDCOOL, and Aus66. :)

Now did you catch Bill and Justin sparing yesterday…can we all say WOW??? They really looked beautiful. I hope we see them together again, hopefully at SP.

Happy Holidays All! :)

Star Steffy

Hi Star Steffy. Yes indeed! Bill and Justin, I don't think that it gets much better than this :)

Happy Easter!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”