Brooke: Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
june65

Re: Brooke: Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta!

Postby june65 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:50 am

Quote coco50:
Quote Houston777: [quote]Quote coco50: soon as Brooke finds out Katie and ridge want to raise Will together, she'll definitely pull those papers. that's when it will become a vendetta. katie's anger is gonna get her nothing but trouble.

Why wouldn't Katie want to rear her son Will with the man she loves, Ridge?
Bill has proving that he is not a good father. He had two older sons and didn't even know he had them because both mothers did not want Bill in their sons life. So why would Katie want Bill?

I think Katie is less angry than Brooke.

Brooke isn't the one running over to katie making demands and throwing her weight around. thats katie showing her anger, so no, Brooke isn't more angry than katie. as for ridge, he can't raise his own son right, let alone any one else's son.

Brooke is more sneaky than Katie, Karen have lunch with me(don't tell anyone). So she didn't run over to SP because there wasn't anyone to run to there.

Brooke set up a secret meeting with Karen and said - fire Katie- now who is the one on a power trip. When she invited Bill she waited for Karen to be away from the table. Sort of blind-sided Karen to get her way. But it didn't work. I guess the price of a sneaky lunch didn't win Karen over. Karen is a little smarter than that.

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:11 am

Quote june65:
Quote coco50:
Quote Houston777: [quote]Quote coco50: soon as Brooke finds out Katie and ridge want to raise Will together, she'll definitely pull those papers. that's when it will become a vendetta. katie's anger is gonna get her nothing but trouble.

Bill has proving that he is not a good father. He had two older sons and didn't even know he had them because both mothers did not want Bill in their sons life. So why would Katie want Bill?

Brooke isn't the one running over to katie making demands and throwing her weight around. thats katie showing her anger, so no, Brooke isn't more angry than katie. as for ridge, he can't raise his own son right, let alone any one else's son.

Brooke is more sneaky than Katie, Karen have lunch with me(don't tell anyone). So she didn't run over to SP because there wasn't anyone to run to there.

Brooke set up a secret meeting with Karen and said - fire Katie- now who is the one on a power trip. When she invited Bill she waited for Karen to be away from the table. Sort of blind-sided Karen to get her way. But it didn't work. I guess the price of a sneaky lunch didn't win Karen over. Karen is a little smarter than that.

i'm thinking Katie and Karen had some secret meetings too, to come up with a plan to screw bill out of the 1% karen needed to be in control. sometimes you have to fight sneaky with sneaky. have a great day.

june65

Postby june65 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:11 am

Quote Star Steffy:
Quote bethonly: I guess it's ok that Katie wants brooke to give up her job so ridge won't be around her. she didn't tell brooke to give up her job but wants to know why brooke is coming to work now. she knows that the more brooke is around ridge, the less chance she [Katie] has a chance of keeping him. I hope brooke never looks at him again but she should keep her job to protect her kids jobs from him. donna said today that Katie should be happy with ridge and not worry about brill. I guess everyone is noticing how unhappy Katie seems to be with this new arrangement. she with ridge and brooke with bill. I think Katie still wants bill or at the least, she doesn't want brooke to have him.

Hi BethOnly! ;)

I think deep down in Katie's subconscious she still loves Bill and this is where the Anger is coming from. She is trying to move forward with Ridge, but it can't happen, because she is still tied to Bill by love. The thing is she can't have Bill, because the person who is blocking any hope is Brooke and that's why her anger is focused on Brooke. I just don't see Katie being happy and overtime this will just kill her relationship with Ridge.

Ridge will see, that Katie is more focused on Bill and Brooke than him. Ridge will then follow after Brooke…the woman who gives him the attention and love that he always wants. I hope Brooke doesn't want Ridge back. Then again Bell likes Brooke and Ridge together, since the beginning of the show. ;( ~) ;(

Have A Good Night!
Star Steffy

I guess that Katie could still be in love with Bill in some way. But he defiled her physically and mentally. He used her body to get back his company and to get to Brooke again. After that my skin would crawl at the thought of him being around me. Even Brooke was disgusted with his tactics. At this point Ridge is more trustworthy than being around Bill.

I am probably wrong but I think Katies anger, not even anger but trust issues, is with Brooke, she has watch Brooke her whole life. And can not believe that she would do the same to her. Of course she doesn't trust Brooke, she has shown her interest in Ridge and Katie doesn't believe that Brooke did a 180 and jumped back in bed with Bill, with an all is well attitude.

Katie knows her sister well enough to expect Brooke to pull something. She just let Brooke know up front how she feels. Brooke is the sneaky one.

Bill didn't rape Katie when he pulled what he did. They were still married and Katie went along with it. But after she found out why Bill did it . I bet it felt like a rape.

june65

Postby june65 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:21 am

Quote bethonly:
Quote june65:
Quote coco50:

>(

i'm thinking Katie and Karen had some secret meetings too, to come up with a plan to screw bill out of the 1% karen needed to be in control. sometimes you have to fight sneaky with sneaky. have a great day.

%( %(
But that is between Bill and Katie. Not Brooke and Katie. If Bill set up that meeting to plead his case is different than Brooke setting up the meeting to tell Karen to fire her sister. It is Karens and Bills battle. %( %(

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:48 am

Quote june65:
Quote Star Steffy:
Quote bethonly: I guess it's ok that Katie wants brooke to give up her job so ridge won't be around her. she didn't tell brooke to give up her job but wants to know why brooke is coming to work now. she knows that the more brooke is around ridge, the less chance she [Katie] has a chance of keeping him. I hope brooke never looks at him again but she should keep her job to protect her kids jobs from him. donna said today that Katie should be happy with ridge and not worry about brill. I guess everyone is noticing how unhappy Katie seems to be with this new arrangement. she with ridge and brooke with bill. I think Katie still wants bill or at the least, she doesn't want brooke to have him.

Hi BethOnly! ;)

I think deep down in Katie's subconscious she still loves Bill and this is where the Anger is coming from. She is trying to move forward with Ridge, but it can't happen, because she is still tied to Bill by love. The thing is she can't have Bill, because the person who is blocking any hope is Brooke and that's why her anger is focused on Brooke. I just don't see Katie being happy and overtime this will just kill her relationship with Ridge.

Ridge will see, that Katie is more focused on Bill and Brooke than him. Ridge will then follow after Brooke…the woman who gives him the attention and love that he always wants. I hope Brooke doesn't want Ridge back. Then again Bell likes Brooke and Ridge together, since the beginning of the show. ;( ~) ;(

Have A Good Night!
Star Steffy

I guess that Katie could still be in love with Bill in some way. But he defiled her physically and mentally. He used her body to get back his company and to get to Brooke again. After that my skin would crawl at the thought of him being around me. Even Brooke was disgusted with his tactics. At this point Ridge is more trustworthy than being around Bill.

I am probably wrong but I think Katies anger, not even anger but trust issues, is with Brooke, she has watch Brooke her whole life. And can not believe that she would do the same to her. Of course she doesn't trust Brooke, she has shown her interest in Ridge and Katie doesn't believe that Brooke did a 180 and jumped back in bed with Bill, with an all is well attitude.

Katie knows her sister well enough to expect Brooke to pull something. She just let Brooke know up front how she feels. Brooke is the sneaky one.

Bill didn't rape Katie when he pulled what he did. They were still married and Katie went along with it. But after she found out why Bill did it . I bet it felt like a rape.

Hey June! ;)

Bill was totally wrong for what he did to Katie. ;( >( ;( He is the Biggest Jerk for doing that. That moment Bill slept with Katie for the papers was his lowest moment. I don't think anyone would think he was right.

I don't like the way Katie goes about expressing her anger at Brooke, because it is just a waste of time. Brooke will do whatever she wants no matter what anyone says. All the effort Katie puts into Brooke should be put into her relationship with Ridge. She has to end her emotional ties with Bill, before she can really start another relationship with Ridge.

I think if Katie keeps going at it with Brooke and Brooke goes after Katie, Ridge is going to see Katie still has a connection with Bill. I don't think Ridge is going to want to wait too long for Katie to get over Bill. Basically Katie is going to blow her chance with Ridge, because she hasn't been able to end it emotionally with Bill.

Have A Great Day! ;)
Star Steffy

june65

Postby june65 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:56 am

Quote Star Steffy:
Quote june65:
Quote Star Steffy:

Hi BethOnly! ;)

Have A Good Night!
Star Steffy

Hey June! ;)

Bill was totally wrong for what he did to Katie. ;( >( ;( He is the Biggest Jerk for doing that. That moment Bill slept with Katie for the papers was his lowest moment. I don't think anyone would think he was right.

I don't like the way Katie goes about expressing her anger at Brooke, because it is just a waste of time. Brooke will do whatever she wants no matter what anyone says. All the effort Katie puts into Brooke should be put into her relationship with Ridge. She has to end her emotional ties with Bill, before she can really start another relationship with Ridge.

I think if Katie keeps going at it with Brooke and Brooke goes after Katie, Ridge is going to see Katie still has a connection with Bill. I don't think Ridge is going to want to wait too long for Katie to get over Bill. Basically Katie is going to blow her chance with Ridge, because she hasn't been able to end it emotionally with Bill.

Have A Great Day! ;)
Star Steffy

You are very right. If Katie doesn't leave her issues alone with Brooke she will lose Ridge before it can even get a good start. Trust is a hard thing to regain once it has been battered so much. This is Katies biggest problem. It is an uphill battle, hope she can deal with them so maybe Ridge and her have a chance.

austinandjustin

Postby austinandjustin » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:18 pm

Quote june65:
Quote bethonly:
Quote june65:
Quote coco50:

>(

%( %(
But that is between Bill and Katie. Not Brooke and Katie. If Bill set up that meeting to plead his case is different than Brooke setting up the meeting to tell Karen to fire her sister. It is Karens and Bills battle. %( %(

First off I want to say as far as I'm concerned there is absolutely nothing wrong in wanting to raise your child with the person you love. But that's me. Katie was the one who said it was sick for Will to be around Bill and Brooke. But if RJ can be around his aunt and dad, then Will can be around his aunt and dad. If it is okay for Katie and Ridge to raise Will, then it should be equally okay for Bill and Brooke to raise Will.

No one knows how Bill would be as a father. He wasn't around Liam and Wyatt growing up. Since Liam's mother is gone, we don't know her motivation. It may have been that she didn't want Bill in Liam's life or it may have been something else. We will never know. Quinn's motivation was to keep her son to herself. She didn't want Bill around. But since Bill is Will's father, it's now to late for Katie to say I don't want Bill around Will. Unless Katie can prove in a court of law that Bill is an unfit parent, Bill has the legal right to be in his son's life. Nothing Katie can do about it.

The way parents are portrayed on B&B Bill will probably be about as good as the rest. Come on, to be honest none of them are that great.

Brooke is more sneaky that Katie because Brooke didn't want Karen telling anyone about their dinner? I don't remember Katie telling anyone about her visit with Eric. She didn't even have a meeting. Katie just showed up and barged right in. No one would have known if Brooke didn't happen to overhear. At least Brooke had the brains to met Karen outside of work so no one would know. Katie had her visit were anyone could find out. Not so smart of Katie.

Karen must be working through other brother/sister stuff about Bill. The same way Katie seems to be working through other sister/sister stuff about Brooke. Katie's decision to replace Bill with Katie had nothing to do with business and Katie's attempt to get Brooke fired had everything to do with payback. Yea, yea, she can't trust Brooke to work with Ridge. But she can't express that desire to Ridge so Ridge could have turned down the job.

Bill had said that he had tried to reach Karen but she wouldn't see him or answer his phone calls. Brooke brought the siblings face to face so they could talk. Yes, she wanted Karen to fire Katie at the end of the discussion. But it still was a nice gesture to get the brother and sister talking again.

I don't think it's a vendetta that Brooke is trying to get Bill's job back. I think it's an act of love on Brooke's part. She is trying to do this for Bill, just to make him happy. She doesn't get anything out of it.

Yea, yea, I know how can she do that to her sister? Well overlooking the fact that her sister tried to do it to her first, Katie has repeatedly told Brooke I'm not your little sister. Until Ridge and all this mess happened Brooke had also repeatedly asked Katie what can I do so we can be sisters again. Katie made it quite clear that she no longer considered Brooke her sister. Guess Brooke finally believed her.

moneytalks

Postby moneytalks » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:49 pm

Quote june65:
Quote Star Steffy:

Hi BethOnly! ;)

Have A Good Night!
Star Steffy

I always enjoy your posts June.
The fact that they were married is not an issue any longer. Women are not possessions any longer and rape is rape whether they are married of not.
I am sure Katie did feel the same feelings common to women who have been raped like violated, used, humiliated - later when she found out what Bill's agenda really was. Certainly he used her body for a sex act that was not about love or lust and it was to gain the power over her that would get her to sign the papers.
People tell lies about being in love all the time to get someone to have sex with them but in this case the lies were not told to get the sex. They were told to get the papers.
Bill would be shocked if he was told it was rape - it was just business - and Katie is another of Bill's possessions so he can do what he wants with her. Like all his property - If he once owned it then it still belongs to him. Katie know how Bill thinks so she would realize that he did not mean to make her feel humiliated and defiled (shock/horror How could sex with the stallion make anyone feel anything but gratitude?) For Bill it was just a little bit of play acting - fraud if you really need to get picky - to get what he really wanted and meanwhile they both enjoyed a pleasant romp. Quinn believed he would marry her too. That's women for you!
I just wish the writers had found another way to get his job back that did not involve getting Katie's clothes off.

june65

Postby june65 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:44 pm

Quote moneytalks:
Quote june65:
Quote Star Steffy:

Hi BethOnly! ;)

Have A Good Night!
Star Steffy

The fact that they were married is not an issue any longer. Women are not possessions any longer and rape is rape whether they are married of not.
I am sure Katie did feel the same feelings common to women who have been raped like violated, used, humiliated - later when she found out what Bill's agenda really was. Certainly he used her body for a sex act that was not about love or lust and it was to gain the power over her that would get her to sign the papers.
People tell lies about being in love all the time to get someone to have sex with them but in this case the lies were not told to get the sex. They were told to get the papers.
Bill would be shocked if he was told it was rape - it was just business - and Katie is another of Bill's possessions so he can do what he wants with her. Like all his property - If he once owned it then it still belongs to him. Katie know how Bill thinks so she would realize that he did not mean to make her feel humiliated and defiled (shock/horror How could sex with the stallion make anyone feel anything but gratitude?) For Bill it was just a little bit of play acting - fraud if you really need to get picky - to get what he really wanted and meanwhile they both enjoyed a pleasant romp. Quinn believed he would marry her too. That's women for you!
I just wish the writers had found another way to get his job back that did not involve getting Katie's clothes off.

Brooke should be careful she is in bed with the devil. He doesn't really care for another person he only calculates their worth at what they bring to his table.

moneytalks

Postby moneytalks » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:11 pm

Quote june65:
Quote moneytalks:
Quote june65:
Quote Star Steffy:

Hi BethOnly! ;)

Have A Good Night!
Star Steffy

Brooke should be careful she is in bed with the devil. He doesn't really care for another person he only calculates their worth at what they bring to his table.

If Brooke uses those papers then Katie gets defiled twice. First by Bill and then by Brooke.
If Brooke uses them she is saying "What Bill did to you is fine by me. You deserved it!"
Brooke is reinforcing Bill's right to do whatever he did to Katie.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”