Brooke: Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
june65

Re: Brooke: Fire Katie, but it is not a vendetta!

Postby june65 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:37 pm

WOW! Who in the world won't be angry at their sister if she was sleeping with your husband. I know this is reel life, but in real life I would still be pissed at my sister.

Each time Brooke walked in and say forgive me I'm sleeping with your husband and you need to get over it. Bull, it wouldn't work like that.

I wouldn't feel obligated to break bread and have tea with her either. As far as asking me to stand up in her wedding, she really had the guts. She could see Katie was reluctant and still wanted her way. Brooke was bullying her way right though Katies life. Maybe because she was done using the husband and wanted to give him back. That washed everything sparkly clean.

Katie went over to talk to Eric, she knew what Eric was doing and confronted him. The matchmaking he was doing isn't appreciated. Brooke already had a job there and Katie didn't say get rid of her. Which Brooke came out and said to Karen. Fired my sister she is on a power trip.
My beloved Bill is a good guy and deserves his job back.

I have a thought, maybe Bill can go sleep with Danielle, and have her sign papers that he is so good he deserves his job back.

When they show Karen the papers, and let her know how he got them signed. Karen is going to love it. And go along with Bill. If they don't tell Karen how Bill got them signed maybe Katie would for Bill, he was so proud of how he did it, he should let Karen and the world know the good man he is.

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:51 pm

Quote coco50: soon as Brooke finds out Katie and ridge want to raise Will together, she'll definitely pull those papers. that's when it will become a vendetta. katie's anger is gonna get her nothing but trouble.

hi coco, I think it's 2 weeks from now when Katie refuses to let bill see will that brooke makes up her mind and bill gets the papers. can't wait.

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:56 pm

Quote june65: WOW! Who in the world won't be angry at their sister if she was sleeping with your husband. I know this is reel life, but in real life I would still be pissed at my sister.

Each time Brooke walked in and say forgive me I'm sleeping with your husband and you need to get over it. Bull, it wouldn't work like that.

I wouldn't feel obligated to break bread and have tea with her either. As far as asking me to stand up in her wedding, she really had the guts. She could see Katie was reluctant and still wanted her way. Brooke was bullying her way right though Katies life. Maybe because she was done using the husband and wanted to give him back. That washed everything sparkly clean.

Katie went over to talk to Eric, she knew what Eric was doing and confronted him. The matchmaking he was doing isn't appreciated. Brooke already had a job there and Katie didn't say get rid of her. Which Brooke came out and said to Karen. Fired my sister she is on a power trip.

I have a thought, maybe Bill can go sleep with Danielle, and have her sign papers that he is so good he deserves his job back.

When they show Karen the papers, and let her know how he got them signed. Karen is going to love it. And go along with Bill. If they don't tell Karen how Bill got them signed maybe Katie would for Bill, he was so proud of how he did it, he should let Karen and the world know the good man he is.

Katie is such a loyal employee that she hasn't even told karen the papers exist. Karen should be proud of bill. just one sexual encounter netted him more than anyone else I've ever heard of getting for sex.

june65

Postby june65 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:56 pm

Sounds like Bill can't handle his own life, Brooke to the rescue.

For real if it has been a problem why hasn't went to the courts and work things out. Why is he having Brooke speak for him if he is such a leader??

june65

Postby june65 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:03 pm

Quote bethonly:
Quote june65: WOW! Who in the world won't be angry at their sister if she was sleeping with your husband. I know this is reel life, but in real life I would still be pissed at my sister.

Katie is such a loyal employee that she hasn't even told karen the papers exist. Karen should be proud of bill. just one sexual encounter netted him more than anyone I've ever heard of getting.

LOL! Great minds think alike-that is why I suggest Danielle.
Katie doesn't even know they still exist. Only Brooke. Karen probably would like the whole story. But I don't think the story would work in Bills favor. In Karens eyes I mean.

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:15 pm

Quote june65: Sounds like Bill can't handle his own life, Brooke to the rescue.

For real if it has been a problem why hasn't went to the courts and work things out. Why is he having Brooke speak for him if he is such a leader??

bill no more had brooke talk for him than ridge asked Katie to talk for him. bill did not know where brooke was until she called him to meet her. then she didn't even tell him Karen was there. I also doubt Katie told ridge she was going to see eric.

moneytalks

Postby moneytalks » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:19 pm

Quote austinandjustin: I keep reading how Brooke is trying to get back at Katie. I don't see it. Katie wanted Brooke fired to get Brooke away from Ridge. Katie wanted her fired for herself. Brooke wants Bill to have the CEO back for him. To make him happy. She would get nothing from it except Bill's happiness. Brooke isn't doing it for herself, but for Bill.

To be honest I won't have destroyed the papers either. If Katie would have forgiven Brooke or at least acknowledged her part in putting Bill and Brooke together, or at least kept a civil tongue in her head when she and Brooke talked, and not continuously made Brooke feel like she had to jump through hoops, Brooke might have destroyed them. But with the way Katie was acting, why should she?

It was Katie's self on the line concerning those papers. It was up to her to destroy them. Not depend on Brooke to do it for her. Katie tells Brooke I'm not your little sister, but she was relying on Brooke to protect her. Just another example of how Katie says one thing but does another.

Bill strutted into Katie's home to steal something from her that he believed belonged to him. He lied to her, got her in bed, played with her body, had sex with her and left to laugh with his mates and Brooke over it the next morning with the goods in his pocket.
Katie thought her sister shared the disgust at what Bill had done to her. It didn't hurt at the time but no doubt it felt pretty much like she had been violated when Katie found out what Bill had been really doing to her. Like rape but Katie was drugged at the time by his lies.
Probably involved lots of soap and water to scrub his stench off her.
Now, when Katie finds out that Brooke, although she seemed disgusted like any normal woman would be at the time, kept the souvenir of that night and is about to use it just the way Bill intended it to be used, I guess it might feel to Katie that her sister condoned Bill's depravity all along. Brooke is violating Katie again right along with him.
Back to the shower Katie. Get a stronger soap because the stench is doubled now.
Just because Katie had been married to him and had sex with him many times before does not make his violation the last time acceptable. The last time made a complete mockery of all the other times.!!!! Bill is one sick depraved cookie. Brooke is too.
Karen will know that, Ridge will know that, Katie will know that.
Brooke did not need to jump through any hoops. She decided to harass Katie relentlessly to say she was forgiven and it was OK. Katie asked her to stay away and give her time. No hoop jumping required. And the most unbelievable part of what Brooke is about to pull is that she will do the same harassing to Katie again after she does it - expecting Katie to forgive and forget because that is what families do. 8) 8) 8)

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:20 pm

Quote june65:
Quote bethonly:

Katie is such a loyal employee that she hasn't even told karen the papers exist. Karen should be proud of bill. just one sexual encounter netted him more than anyone I've ever heard of getting.

Katie doesn't even know they still exist. Only Brooke. Karen probably would like the whole story. But I don't think the story would work in Bills favor. In Karens eyes I mean.

no, I bet she's be proud of Katie. after Karen has tried all these years to take bill down, Katie throws it all away for sex. I can see her patting Katie on the head saying, "that's ok honey. you needed to get laid. I know it's been awhile for you." after they screwed him out of the company, who knew he could literally screw his way back in?

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:26 pm

Quote moneytalks:
Quote austinandjustin: I keep reading how Brooke is trying to get back at Katie. I don't see it. Katie wanted Brooke fired to get Brooke away from Ridge. Katie wanted her fired for herself. Brooke wants Bill to have the CEO back for him. To make him happy. She would get nothing from it except Bill's happiness. Brooke isn't doing it for herself, but for Bill.

To be honest I won't have destroyed the papers either. If Katie would have forgiven Brooke or at least acknowledged her part in putting Bill and Brooke together, or at least kept a civil tongue in her head when she and Brooke talked, and not continuously made Brooke feel like she had to jump through hoops, Brooke might have destroyed them. But with the way Katie was acting, why should she?

It was Katie's self on the line concerning those papers. It was up to her to destroy them. Not depend on Brooke to do it for her. Katie tells Brooke I'm not your little sister, but she was relying on Brooke to protect her. Just another example of how Katie says one thing but does another.

Bill strutted into Katie's home to steal something from her that he believed belonged to him. He lied to her, got her in bed, played with her body, had sex with her and left to laugh with his mates and Brooke over it the next morning with the goods in his pocket.
Katie thought her sister shared the disgust at what Bill had done to her. It didn't hurt at the time but no doubt it felt pretty much like she had been violated when Katie found out what Bill had been really doing to her. Like rape but Katie was drugged at the time by his lies.
Probably involved lots of soap and water to scrub his stench off her.
Now, when Katie finds out that Brooke, although she seemed disgusted like any normal woman would be at the time, kept the souvenir of that night and is about to use it just the way Bill intended it to be used, I guess it might feel to Katie that her sister condoned Bill's depravity all along. Brooke is violating Katie again right along with him.
Back to the shower Katie. Get a stronger soap because the stench is doubled now.
Just because Katie had been married to him and had sex with him many times before does not make his violation the last time acceptable. The last time made a complete mockery of all the other times.!!!! Bill is one sick depraved cookie. Brooke is too.
Karen will know that, Ridge will know that, Katie will know that.
Brooke did not need to jump through any hoops. She decided to harass Katie relentlessly to say she was forgiven and it was OK. Katie asked her to stay away and give her time. No hoop jumping required. And the most unbelievable part of what Brooke is about to pull is that she will do the same harassing to Katie again after she does it - expecting Katie to forgive and forget because that is what families do. 8) 8) 8)

bu can call it rape if you want but it was still a nicer way to go about it than when ridge actually raped brooke. guess Katie has forgiven ridge because after all, Katie did call her the sftv. I guess brooke asked for it huh?

moneytalks

Postby moneytalks » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:33 pm

Quote bethonly:
Quote june65:
Quote bethonly:

no, I bet she's be proud of Katie. after Karen has tried all these years to take bill down, Katie throws it all away for sex. I can see her patting Katie on the head saying, "that's ok honey. you needed to get laid. I know it's been awhile for you." after they screwed him out of the company, who knew he could literally screw his way back in?

Katie thought she was throwing it away for LOVE. ~)
Bill and Brooke believe love is just screwing people though - Nothing more. They are both experts at it both in bed and in business. Real classy people they are --NOT.
Bill's total lack of class and bullying gross behaviour as a businessman was what made Karen want him out in the first place. It was in her mind long before he left Katie. Now she will be totally convinced that she was right.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”