old time tv shows

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LDCOOL

Re: old time tv shows

Postby LDCOOL » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:20 pm

Golden Girls, The Golden Palace, Empty Nest. :D :D

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:24 pm

Quote love my pups: What was that show that had all the stars opening the board and saying funny stuff/with Goldie Hawn was it laugh in?

Loved Laugh In, one of my favorite shows with all those funny one liners :))

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:25 pm

Quote Houston777:
Quote love my pups:
Quote grandmarose: Still love I Love Lucy. Also watched Ozzie & Harriet,Wagon Train, The Virginian,
Tales of Wells Fargo, The High Chaparral (my dad loved westerns ) so we watched a lot of them. Also The Ed Sullivan Show, Shindig, Hullabaloo,.
I did watch a lot of That Girl, loved Marlo Thomas :))

What is that other one,Um,Bonansa(misspelled)

Wonderful thread, I loved Bonanza, had such a crush on Michael Landon!
I also loved Wagon Train, Bewitched, 77 Sunset Strip (Kookie Kookie Lend me your comb), Hawaiian Eye, I love Lucy (Lucy and Ethel in the chocolate factory, Father Knows Best, Peyton Place. Lots of good shows!

I liked Pernell Roberts on Bonanza and I liked Connie Stevens on Hawaiian Eye along with Robert Conrad.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:28 pm

Quote YoungBoldLady50: :-) Great Post!! Of course, I Love Lucy!! The best sitcom every made, it stands the test of time. I also watched, Bonanza,The Beverly Hillbillies, Petticoat Junction, The Patty Duke Show, The Dick Van Dyke Show, Bewitched, The Twilight Zone, Lost in Space, The Ed Sullivan Show, Laug-In,I Dream of Jeannie, Andy Griffith Show, Get Smart,Mister Ed,Gidget,Flipper, Big Ben, Lassie, and one of my all time favorites Superman. These shows are from mostly the '60s with a few '50s mixed in, Need a new thread for the '70s shows. I also watched what my parents watched to because back in the day there was only one TV!! Ooops! forgot Batman! I could go on be caused I loved 50s and 60s TV. Remember Donna Reed anyone. Love TV!

Used to watch the Donna Reed Show, I remember Paul Petersen and Shelly Fabares and of course I Dream of Jeannie was lots of fun.

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:29 pm

Quote talk: Good thread, pups.

I have enjoyed reading through.
Brings back memories.

What was the show Shirley Jones...oh, I think I remember,,,
the Partridge family.

I think it's a good thread too.

YoungBoldLady50

Postby YoungBoldLady50 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:31 pm

Gotta say being that this a Soap Opera post. The earliest "soap" in primetime was Peyton Place!! Didn't watch it must 'cause the adult content was above my head, but my Mom,Grandma, & Aunts never missed it! As far as daytime soaps My first was Another World!! Loved that soap. Then I watched the Y&R, Santa BARBARA and of course the B&B from the beginning. Not connected but loved Perry Mason & Colombo!!!

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:31 pm

Quote YoungBoldLady50:
Quote LDCOOL: Flipper :D

Gentle Ben and Daniel Boone.. My favorite reruns from the 30s & 40s were the The 3 Stooges and the Little Rascals. Also, from a later era the Mickey MOUSE Club!! Gotta say it again our generation had the best TV!!! :-)

My parents love the Little Rascals , we used to laugh so much when we watched them. Annette on the Mickey Mouse Club was my favorite, And Daniel Boone & Davy Crockett were great.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:33 pm

Quote YoungBoldLady50: Gotta say being that this a Soap Opera post. The earliest "soap" in primetime was Peyton Place!! Didn't watch it must 'cause the adult content was above my head, but my Mom,Grandma, & Aunts never missed it! As far as daytime soaps My first was Another World!! Loved that soap. Then I watched the Y&R, Santa BARBARA and of course the B&B from the beginning. Not connected but loved Perry Mason & Colombo!!!

I loved Peyton Place, Barbara Parkins was my favorite, but also liked Mia Farrow.
Wow such great memories.

lornaree

Postby lornaree » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:38 pm

Quote LDCOOL: Flipper :D

Gentle Ben, and does anyone remember Fury? Of course Lassie!

the girl is HOT

Postby the girl is HOT » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:41 pm

mine were Bewitched B/W gilligans island, I love lucy,The Beaver, and more as a gradeschool kid, when i became a teen it TheBrady Bunch Partridge family

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”