Ally needs to know what a con her mother was

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LgnTimeViewer

Re: Ally needs to know what a con her mother was

Postby LgnTimeViewer » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:37 pm

Quote meowbowow:
Quote LgnTimeViewer: Darla and Sally perpetrated cons and illegal criminal acts for the sake of business. Ally needs to look at her own family tree.

I totally disagree. Kids don't need to know what their parents did in the past. Also poor Ally has been hurt enough losing her mother when sye was still a baby. BnB needs to never go there.
Ally was not a baby when Darla died Agree that children do not need to know her moms and dads sexual past. This post is about the crimanal acts Darla and Sally perpertrated against Forrester including aligning with Bill Spencer in some of his schemes. And in soap fashion she will learn what her mother and Sally did. Hope was not immune and neither will Ally be. Besides we never knew who Darla's parents were and it could turn out that Quinn is Darla's sister.

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:42 pm

Quote LgnTimeViewer:
Quote meowbowow:
Quote LgnTimeViewer: Darla and Sally perpetrated cons and illegal criminal acts for the sake of business. Ally needs to look at her own family tree.

I totally disagree. Kids don't need to know what their parents did in the past. Also poor Ally has been hurt enough losing her mother when sye was still a baby. BnB needs to never go there.
Ally was not a baby when Darla died Agree that children do not need to know her moms and dads sexual past. This post is about the crimanal acts Darla and Sally perpertrated against Forrester including aligning with Bill Spencer in some of his schemes. And in soap fashion she will learn what her mother and Sally did. Hope was not immune and neither will Ally be. Besides we never knew who Darla's parents were and it could turn out that Quinn is Darla's sister.

Great post . And after listening to her today go on she needs to be aware of it . She acts like Wyatt is the only one in this world to ever do anything wrong . Her own Dad even stole designs .

lulujaz

Postby lulujaz » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:50 pm

I agree that she needs to get over her idol worship and realize that people, (her mother and Hope) are flawed human beings, just like everyone else.

saclean

Postby saclean » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:54 pm

I loved the soap when Sally and Darla were on it. They did some sneaky things, but they were funny. It was the comedic relief for the drama. That time period, was when the soap was actually interesting to watch in my opinion.

Every character on this soap has done something wrong at one time or another. Just some make the mistakes over and over again, and never are accountable for them.

I don't like Wyatt or Hope, so Aly making waves for them both...I find that entertaining.

jcyl

Postby jcyl » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:58 pm

Wow, Darla was nothing but a good mom and a good wife to Thorne.....Even Stephanie said Darla was the best Mrs. Forrester...... :)

There is no reason to even bring up Darla's colorful past with Sally.....they did nothing illegal. I am sure parents would rather their kids not know of some of their young indecretions...... :(

Why anyone would want to hurt young Aly is beyond me.... 3)

LgnTimeViewer

Postby LgnTimeViewer » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:36 pm

Quote jcyl:

Wow, Darla was nothing but a good mom and a good wife to Thorne.....Even Stephanie said Darla was the best Mrs. Forrester...... :)

There is no reason to even bring up Darla's colorful past with Sally.....they did nothing illegal. I am sure parents would rather their kids not know of some of their young indecretions...... :(

Why anyone would want to hurt young Aly is beyond me.... 3)
In my state breaking and entering and stealing anothers creative property is criminal. Some times the Forresters just let it go like they are doing with Wyatt. Other times they could not quite prove it with out exposing some of their families scandals. Tit for Tat. Ally needs meds and a reality check.

coco50

Postby coco50 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:45 pm

Ally's growing a set of horns.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”