Hope & Wyatt constantly making out

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Bresean

Re: Hope & Wyatt constantly making out

Postby Bresean » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:17 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote Krisssy: I think Hope and Wyatt are terrible together. I use to be pro hope now I'm anti Hope and defenetly anti Wyatt. I've stopped watching b&b for a while hoping Wyatt would be dead or gone and he's still there :( he's a terrible actor, very creepy and I can't stand watching the show with him on it. Bring Steffy back so she can kick Hope's butt. Hope and Wyatt make me sick to watch, I have to turn the channel every time their on. PLEASE GET RID OF WYATT!! The story line with Hope and Wyatt is stupid. I've been a faithful watcher of b&b for years but I can't handle watching it with Wyatt on there, all my friends and family think the same way, most of them already have stopped watching B&B.

ME too.. used to be a hope fan.. but now she is no better than her skanky mom..sleeping with brothers is freaking nasty, and she literally jumped from one brothers bed to the others.

Sinny, you're spot on with this post. :)) :))

roadie

Postby roadie » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:19 am

Quote Hyatt4Life: Frankly I am enjoying all of the make out scenes and the HOTT love making scenes. My television screen hasn't been on fire since Ridge and Brooke were young and starting out as a couple. HOTT definitely brings the HEAT and I am enjoying every moment of it. When Hope had sex with her ex the poor young lady cried and turned to drugs. But with HOTT WINNER Wyatt my girl is all smiles and she has NEVER been this happy before and she deserves to be. So with that being said, GO TEAM HOTT! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Yes I love every scene with HOTT and they are the HOTTEST thing on Daytime tv and it's been a long time since I've seen this kind of chemistry on screen!!!!! Love this couple. The others look fake and staged compared to HOTT. It does say something about Liam that Hope is all smiles with Wyatt doesn't it LOL. Guess Liam didn't have much going on.

What's funny is that a guy who has to chase and wait nine months to have sex with a girl is considered to be getting it easily ~) I'd say nine months is long enough for the couple and for us!! Loving HOTT. The chemistry is off the charts and DB is so freaking HOT!!! Any scene with him shirtless is a great scene.

Bresean

Postby Bresean » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:21 am

Quote PosePosePose:
Quote Shay34: does it make anyone else want to stop watching every time hope and wyatt have a scene? seriously, they say a line or 2 and then they're making out. it's getting very old and tiring to watch as it is almost every single scene with them that it happens. At least with liam there was conversation & a genuine connection.

I can't and won't watch that pathetic display.
All I can say is that Miss Morals Hope found the starter on her Brooke engine and she's running it at top speed.
Can't wait for it to sputter and die.
She is her mother, despite all her preaching. ~)

I see I'm not the only poster, who thinks Hope is turning into her nasty mother Brooke.....hahahahahahahaha. :D

coco50

Postby coco50 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:23 am

Quote roadie:
Quote Hyatt4Life: Frankly I am enjoying all of the make out scenes and the HOTT love making scenes. My television screen hasn't been on fire since Ridge and Brooke were young and starting out as a couple. HOTT definitely brings the HEAT and I am enjoying every moment of it. When Hope had sex with her ex the poor young lady cried and turned to drugs. But with HOTT WINNER Wyatt my girl is all smiles and she has NEVER been this happy before and she deserves to be. So with that being said, GO TEAM HOTT! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Yes I love every scene with HOTT and they are the HOTTEST thing on Daytime tv and it's been a long time since I've seen this kind of chemistry on screen!!!!! Love this couple. The others look fake and staged compared to HOTT. It does say something about Liam that Hope is all smiles with Wyatt doesn't it LOL. Guess Liam didn't have much going on.

What's funny is that a guy who has to chase and wait nine months to have sex with a girl is considered to be getting it easily ~) I'd say nine months is long enough for the couple and for us!! Loving HOTT. The chemistry is off the charts and DB is so freaking HOT!!! Any scene with him shirtless is a great scene.

So True, Hope and Wyatt really fire up my screen.

roadie

Postby roadie » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:28 am

Quote coco50:
Quote roadie:

So True, Hope and Wyatt really fire up my screen.

Smokin' HOTT!!

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:33 pm

Quote Shay34: does it make anyone else want to stop watching every time hope and wyatt have a scene? seriously, they say a line or 2 and then they're making out. it's getting very old and tiring to watch as it is almost every single scene with them that it happens. At least with liam there was conversation & a genuine connection.

I agree and I don't watch the nastiness horrible bias writing

Momma Loop

Postby Momma Loop » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:40 pm

I am enjoying every moment of their romance. Wyatt takes her places where it's just the two of them, because he is in love and wants to focus on her. Hope is ready for this emotional and physical relationship, it's her time. She may have said she isn't thinking about marriage, but she is dating him (ie...in a committed relationship....not this "hooking up" crap that prevails now adays. ROMANCE,wooing, like it should be. Yes, when you are young and in love a head over heels it is overwhelming the desire to be with your loved one, touch them, kiss them, and you want to shut out the rest of the world. Ah, it is so wonderful, let them enjoy this time, as it will pass and they will settle into a less intense love over time. Loving HOTT!! Thank you, Bell!

BerryNice

Postby BerryNice » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:51 pm

I agree with you! The sex between them is HOTT, certainly much hotter than sex w/Liam. Wyatt looks like he's great in bed--lucky Hope!

Soaps Admin

Postby Soaps Admin » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:49 pm

This was temporarily closed due to a few bad posts. We removed them and are reminding people once again that you need to read the guidelines before you post. If someone has a differing opinion, respect it. Do not change the character's names to something immature just so you can bait posters who like that character. If we see more of this we'll close the thread for good.

Once you have had your say let somebody else speak instead of beating a dead horse and going over and over why you hate something so much. We want to get away from this horrible negativity in this forum.

ADMIN

Evita

Postby Evita » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:23 pm

Wyatt is a loser.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”