What will Brooke do if Ridge connects with Katie?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Ohno22

Re: What will Brooke do if Ridge connects with Katie?

Postby Ohno22 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:26 pm

Quote Star Steffy:
Quote Ohno22:
Quote Star Steffy:
Quote Ohno22:
Quote Star Steffy:
Quote Ohno22:
Quote Star Steffy:
Quote Houston777: Will Brooke freak out if Ridge and Katie connect? I would LOVE to see that happen. Let Brooke feel a little pain watching "her destiny" choose Katie.

Hi Houston! ;)

1. Brooke will go wild with jealousy. She will eventually see Katie is doing the same thing she did…taking a Brother in-law to bed.

2. Brooke and Bill stop denying their feelings and Brill is reborn. Those papers are hand delivered to Bill. Katie loses the CEO job, 1% of Spencer Pub., and doesn't have full control of Will. Not to mention Bill gets his toys back at Spencer Creations…boat, jet, and the house in Aspen.

3. Ridge will dump Katie, because he will not be able to stay away from his destiny Brooke. Now Katie will have to watch two men, which she lost, fight over Brooke.

Win Win situation for Brooke. Brooke will have her choice of who she wants, there will be no one or no reason to stop her. This is what Bell does for his favorite…Always!!! :D

Even if Bill gets his 1% share back in SP he may not get the CEO position back. Karen still owns 50% of SP. Karen is the one who removed Bill not Katie. Karen can still block Bill from becoming CEO again since there will be a 50 50 shareholders' vote. CEO would have to go to someone they both agreed upon. Katie had no rights to sign away giving Bill CEO position.

Hi OhNo22 ;)

It would be the board, which decides according to what the company policy is, if Karen and Bill cannot decide. The company has to have a policy, about how the CEO position is chosen…the most important job of all. So we would not have to wait, until Bill and Karen went on forever trying to decide. If they cannot come to an agreement, then the board members decide, then I think they would pick Bill hands down over Katie.

None of us know, what will happen, especially when Bell has that magical pen in his hand. Bell will write it anyway he wants, he has written Taylor to rise out of the grave to life. 8) The logical way of how the CEO position is chosen, doesn't matter, when Bell controls BIll, Karen, and the board with his magical pen. 8)

All I wish for is some good drams for debating….I don't care if my favorite characters get hurt by Bell's writing as long as he puts out some "Drama"! ;)

Have A Great Weekend! ;)
Star Steffy

Bell wrote it to fire the CEO and hire the new CEO did not take the board of directors, just the largest stock holder. That would not change if Katie resigned, which is Katie's only power. To state anything different goes against what was shown on the screen.

If Bill gets his one percent of the stock back, then Karen has 50% and Bill has 50% a tie breaker goes to the Board members…a company isn't going to wait forever for Bill and Karen to fight over who they want.

Before it was Karen 50%, Katie 1%, and Bill 49%….there was "No" need to have the board involved then…Karen and Katie with 51% against Bill with 49%…of course the board was not needed. "Those are Two different situations…you cannot compare apples with oranges.

You can since Karen stated she LET Bill be CEO when they were equal shareholders during Karen's firing of Bill. When was it stated on the screen that the board would decide if Karen and Bill could not make a decision? It hasn't been shown. Until Bell writes it, it isn't true it's an assumption.

Hello OhNo22! ;)

I really do not understand your last post??? The whole thread is "What is your opinion what will Brooke do if Ridge connects with Katie"…why are you saying to me "It's an assumption…it's untrue"…of course it's an assumption, that is obvious and I stated that. I wrote it is up to Bell, what he wants to do.

I do not appreciate your conduct towards me…I find it rude, I hope I am interpreting your post wrong. I have never had such a situation like this occur to me on this board. I will agree to disagree with you. I think it is best we are done here.

Have A Great Day! ;)
Star Steffy

You tell me I can't and I'm wrong, but I'm the rude one for stating things that actually happened on the show and stating your assuming as you admitted. FYI I'm assuming here, but I seriously doubt Bell will have it go to the board at least for a while. Fact is Bell is trying to recast Karen. Since he is recasting Karen and he had her make the statements that she allowed him to be CEO, that Bell will have the drama being Karen against Bill not the board. That is what Bell's writing seems to be setting up. Bell loves to give hints to future stories and Karen Bill showdown has been hinted to multiple times.

Ohno22

Postby Ohno22 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:34 pm

Quote bethonly:
Quote Ohno22:
Quote Star Steffy:
Quote Ohno22:
Quote Star Steffy:
Quote Ohno22:
Quote Star Steffy:
Quote Houston777: Will Brooke freak out if Ridge and Katie connect? I would LOVE to see that happen. Let Brooke feel a little pain watching "her destiny" choose Katie.

Hi Houston! ;)

1. Brooke will go wild with jealousy. She will eventually see Katie is doing the same thing she did…taking a Brother in-law to bed.

2. Brooke and Bill stop denying their feelings and Brill is reborn. Those papers are hand delivered to Bill. Katie loses the CEO job, 1% of Spencer Pub., and doesn't have full control of Will. Not to mention Bill gets his toys back at Spencer Creations…boat, jet, and the house in Aspen.

3. Ridge will dump Katie, because he will not be able to stay away from his destiny Brooke. Now Katie will have to watch two men, which she lost, fight over Brooke.

Win Win situation for Brooke. Brooke will have her choice of who she wants, there will be no one or no reason to stop her. This is what Bell does for his favorite…Always!!! :D

Even if Bill gets his 1% share back in SP he may not get the CEO position back. Karen still owns 50% of SP. Karen is the one who removed Bill not Katie. Karen can still block Bill from becoming CEO again since there will be a 50 50 shareholders' vote. CEO would have to go to someone they both agreed upon. Katie had no rights to sign away giving Bill CEO position.

Hi OhNo22 ;)

It would be the board, which decides according to what the company policy is, if Karen and Bill cannot decide. The company has to have a policy, about how the CEO position is chosen…the most important job of all. So we would not have to wait, until Bill and Karen went on forever trying to decide. If they cannot come to an agreement, then the board members decide, then I think they would pick Bill hands down over Katie.

None of us know, what will happen, especially when Bell has that magical pen in his hand. Bell will write it anyway he wants, he has written Taylor to rise out of the grave to life. 8) The logical way of how the CEO position is chosen, doesn't matter, when Bell controls BIll, Karen, and the board with his magical pen. 8)

All I wish for is some good drams for debating….I don't care if my favorite characters get hurt by Bell's writing as long as he puts out some "Drama"! ;)

Have A Great Weekend! ;)
Star Steffy

Bell wrote it to fire the CEO and hire the new CEO did not take the board of directors, just the largest stock holder. That would not change if Katie resigned, which is Katie's only power. To state anything different goes against what was shown on the screen.

If Bill gets his one percent of the stock back, then Karen has 50% and Bill has 50% a tie breaker goes to the Board members…a company isn't going to wait forever for Bill and Karen to fight over who they want.

Before it was Karen 50%, Katie 1%, and Bill 49%….there was "No" need to have the board involved then…Karen and Katie with 51% against Bill with 49%…of course the board was not needed. "Those are Two different situations…you cannot compare apples with oranges.

You can since Karen stated she LET Bill be CEO when they were equal shareholders during Karen's firing of Bill. When was it stated on the screen that the board would decide if Karen and Bill could not make a decision? It hasn't been shown. Until Bell writes it, it isn't true it's an assumption.

if he owned the same amount as she did, he would not need her permission to do anything. maybe he'll just have her kicked out of the office in florida or where ever she is when he gets his 1% back. and I say when because eventually he will.

FYI Karen is in NY not FL. If they are 50 50 both only have power to create gridlock not kick out or hire anywhere. They would both need each other's permissions to get majority. The only exception to this is if Karen proves Bill did not ruin Eric Forrester which was required for his 50% per Bill, Sr.'s will. Bill Sr's revenge against Eric for his treatment of Stephanie.

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:30 pm

Quote Ohno22:
Quote bethonly:
Quote Ohno22:
Quote Star Steffy:
Quote Ohno22:
Quote Star Steffy:
Quote Ohno22:
Quote Star Steffy:

Hi Houston! ;)

Hi OhNo22 ;)

Have A Great Weekend! ;)
Star Steffy

if he owned the same amount as she did, he would not need her permission to do anything. maybe he'll just have her kicked out of the office in florida or where ever she is when he gets his 1% back. and I say when because eventually he will.

FYI Karen is in NY not FL. If they are 50 50 both only have power to create gridlock not kick out or hire anywhere. They would both need each other's permissions to get majority. The only exception to this is if Karen proves Bill did not ruin Eric Forrester which was required for his 50% per Bill, Sr.'s will. Bill Sr's revenge against Eric for his treatment of Stephanie.

FYI I don't really care where she is. I said florida OR WHERE EVER SHE IS. had I cared I would have asked. but thank you anyway. I also think it's best we are done here.

APRIL JOY

Postby APRIL JOY » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:45 pm

Brooke should tell Katie ok little sister you want to play fine game on .it would be nice if Bill found those papers.what would be nice is since Katie took over the stock has went down and Bill has been buying it up and even if he don't have the papers he will have enough stock to out Katie and tell Karen he is in charge.in fact he has more stock than Karen.

Laneylove54

Postby Laneylove54 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:50 am

If Ridge connects with Katie, and that's the way it's beginning to look, my favorite s l u t will sh*it bricks and die!

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:01 am

Quote APRIL JOY: Brooke should tell Katie ok little sister you want to play fine game on .it would be nice if Bill found those papers.what would be nice is since Katie took over the stock has went down and Bill has been buying it up and even if he don't have the papers he will have enough stock to out Katie and tell Karen he is in charge.in fact he has more stock than Karen.

who's stock could he buy? karen owns 50% and she's not selling, bill owns 49% and Katie has 1%. that's all the stock there is. 100%. spencer never went public with the stock. they kept it all in the family.

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:06 am

Quote Laneylove54: If Ridge connects with Katie, and that's the way it's beginning to look, my favorite s l u t will sh*it bricks and die!

OR... she won't feel guilty anymore and can go be with the one she REALLY loves. the one she told ridge that she loves. THE STALLION!!!

aus66

Postby aus66 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:11 am

Since Katie took over, several of the updates that Bill regularly receives from people at SP have said that things are not going as well as they were. If Bill gets his 1% back and it goes to a vote, no board worth it's salt would keep Katie on instead of him.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:28 am

Quote Laneylove54: If Ridge connects with Katie, and that's the way it's beginning to look, my favorite s l u t will sh*it bricks and die!

Oh that would be divine!

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:45 am

I think we will see more of her being desperate and we may certainly see her crying out of both her eyes.She will have a hissy fit and actually hopefully see what her and 2 Cent Willie did should have never happened.I am for anything that punishes Brooke for all her nastiness.Just to see her squirm and get upset and hopefully pay for it by losing Ridge period.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”