Ridge and Katie

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!

Re: Ridge and Katie

Postby Ericafan » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:22 pm

Quote bnb fan: WOW! Amazing scenes today between these two, most profound exchange I've ever seen on this show right up there with Steffys baby loss! TK is rockin it as is HTom

Agreed. Not boring or hypocritical so far, right, OP? :)

Postby hopefan1 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:14 pm

put nuridge and katie together and make them be ratie. works for me or kidge. works for me. anything to free up brill to get back together again.

Postby sonny6 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:26 pm

I am liking the two together..I really like the nu Ridge, the other one was to arrogant.

Postby lulujaz » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:55 pm

o sick of hypocritical sanctimonious Katie. She was a total nag hag long before Brill. She knew she married a steak eating, scotch swilling, adrenaline junkie man. The she tried to nag him to death. THAT more than her running and pushing Brill together. Bill begged and begged her to come back. I am not condoning Brooke sleeping with Bill. There are lines that should NEVER be crossed. But I am sick of her constant high horse act. Katie needs to look in the mirror since she crossed the family line herself and drop the attitude. We all of course realize that this is the buildup to the new quadrangle. Maybe after Katie hits the sheets with Ridge she'll consider it even and stop throwing shade.

Postby jhaxx » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:01 pm

Boundaries ,that is why Katie and Ridge should not be a couple, i agree with another post Quinn should be his new love interest. Katie should get over Bill and spend some time alone then find another man

Postby hopefan1 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:32 pm

not interested in boundaries on this show. just put katie and nuridge together and put brill back together again. besides the bridge ship sailed and ended anyways time to move on same thing with the batie ship. time to move on.

Postby wyattfan » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:20 pm

Nick was not Brooke's or even Bridget's husband when Katie slept with him. Yes he was involved with Bridget. It was wrong.
I don't know if Katie and Ridge would work as a couple. I do think she should never get back together with Bill. Brooke and Bill's affair ruined that. I don't think Ridge is to blame for Katie and Bill's divorce. They are.

Postby TaylorBayBay » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:05 pm

Quote vikis3: I really hope that they put these two together. Brooke watching as her other destiny finds happiness with her younger sister :-)

Could CBS make this an hour show :-) with Ridge and Katie
as the headliners :) (ala Stephanie and Eric) ~)
At the moment,I FF through Liam :~ Hope :~ and Wyatt :~ .
There is only about 5 minutes worth watching. ~)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”