I think Bill should help Wyatt

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
wyattfan

I think Bill should help Wyatt

Postby wyattfan » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:31 pm

Liam did mention that Bill could help Wyatt. I think Bill should help Wyatt. He needs more to do than send Brooke horse/stallion videos.

metalchica

Re: I think Bill should help Wyatt

Postby metalchica » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:45 pm

Quote wyattfan: Liam did mention that Bill could help Wyatt. I think Bill should help Wyatt. He needs more to do than send Brooke horse/stallion videos.

hey wyattfan=i would worry about wyatt asking bill for any kind of help. bill may take that as an invitation to meddle and mess with his life as he did with Liam. Bill is the ultimate control freak when it comes to Liam.
That being said. Bill is too busy neighing like a horse to get that involved in his sons lives atm.

roadie

Postby roadie » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:59 pm

Let's face it. Liam is jealous of Wyatt. Wyatt made his own name. Liam needed daddy. Katie is CEO and I'm sure could use someone like Wyatt around but she sure has been worrying too much about LIam these days. Liam wouldn't want Wyatt there because Hope might run into him anyway. He's an insecure idiot.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:30 pm

What is there to be jealous of running an unsuccessful company? Liam had it much harder than Wyatt by working various jobs and taking care of himself and not having mommy fight his battles. Bill doesn't believe in nepotism so liam has learneda new business and earned his oown easyin his ffather's business. Katie told you it took her almost two years before bill let her be on the board of his company and he was in love with her at the time and she was mad steffy was awarded a spot right away after marrying liam.

Mich921

Postby Mich921 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:34 pm

If $Bill really wants Wyatt to stay away from Liam and Hope then he should help in business. It's not like $Bill is doing much these days. He also needs to tell Wyatt that his mother has some serious issues and needs help!

Rollina

Postby Rollina » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:32 pm

Quote wyattfan: Liam did mention that Bill could help Wyatt. I think Bill should help Wyatt. He needs more to do than send Brooke horse/stallion videos.

I agree, Bill should help Wyatt by having him take a trip to Forrester International when Hope and Liam marry.. !)

moneytalks

Postby moneytalks » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:05 pm

Bill does not know how to handle Wyatt. When Wyatt first stood up to him about abandoning Will, Bill did what Liam did - take away the money. Told him to give back his credit card and company pass.
Bill caves when people stand up to him. Like Maya, Wyatt, Katie, Hope.

JaNell36

Postby JaNell36 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:28 am

Bill did offer Wyatt a job, but he turned it down so he csn sniff around Hope. I dont know if over bearring Quinn would allow Wyatt to get help for their company from Bill... Her eyes are squarely in Forrester Creayiobs and big daddy Eric! Quinn is an snaky, manipulative opprotunist.

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:46 am

Quote Mich921: If $Bill really wants Wyatt to stay away from Liam and Hope then he should help in business. It's not like $Bill is doing much these days. He also needs to tell Wyatt that his mother has some serious issues and needs help!

bill did talk to wyatt about Quinn. when he asked if all her tools were in the toolbox.

JaNell36

Postby JaNell36 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:49 am

Quote JaNell36: Bill did offer Wyatt a job, but he turned it down so he csn sniff around Hope. I dont know if over bearing Quinn would allow Wyatt to get help for their company from Bill... Her eyes are squarely in Forrester Creations and big daddy Eric! Quinn is an snaky, manipulative opportunist.

Had to correct my auto correction and misspelled words... LOL

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”