Quinn and Wyatt

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
mimi1211

Quinn and Wyatt

Postby mimi1211 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:13 pm

Please get rid of this storyline. It is terrible!!! YOu are losing viewers!!!

bnb fan

Re: Quinn and Wyatt

Postby bnb fan » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:40 pm

Quote mimi1211: Please get rid of this storyline. It is terrible!!! YOu are losing viewers!!!

I think Quinn and Wyatt are great. I am actually watching more because of them. Quinn is a great mix of Stephanie's dominance and Taylor's moral ground. She is schemy like Steffy and IMO she fits so well with Bill. I think Quinn is a huge threat to Brooke and Donna and I'm sure Katie because she is smart, gorgeous, mean, and spunky...loving her!

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:46 pm

Oh I like them nice to have new blood sick of Hopey and sex starved Brooke

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:47 pm

there's something definitely "off" about Quinn. that face was pure evil at the last of the show. no wonder they're shipping her off to paris next week. doesn't she get fired this week? from forrester?

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:52 pm

no, it's next week she gets fired and calls steffy to tell her liams available. then steffy arrives Thursday and she and Quinn leave for paris Friday.

Lialovessoaps

Postby Lialovessoaps » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:00 pm

Why would Steffy go anywhere with her? She's not only a stranger, but the woman who used Liam's video to Steffy as a tool to break up he and Hope. Obviously Liam hasn't filled her in on Quinn and Wyatt for this to happen.

APRIL JOY

Postby APRIL JOY » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:09 pm

Maybe steffy will act as if she is going along with what Quinn wants. Maybe steffy will be able to get her on video Quinn plotting to break Liam and hope up once and for all.maybe we will find out that Quinn has gotten rid of Wyatt past love in order to keep him close to her in order to find the woman she wants for him.that Wyatt his self will incriminate himself as well to how far he will go to get hope and that includes breaking the law or setting up Liam to get hope.

Havasu addict

Postby Havasu addict » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:12 pm

I dont think steffy would care what Quinn did even if this was real life and not being written by someone else.

sonny6

Postby sonny6 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:49 pm

Quote bnb fan:
Quote mimi1211: Please get rid of this storyline. It is terrible!!! YOu are losing viewers!!!

I think Quinn and Wyatt are great. I am actually watching more because of them. Quinn is a great mix of Stephanie's dominance and Taylor's moral ground. She is schemy like Steffy and IMO she fits so well with Bill. I think Quinn is a huge threat to Brooke and Donna and I'm sure Katie because she is smart, gorgeous, mean, and spunky...loving her!

What BNB said. also the reason I am watching B&B.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:58 pm

Quote sonny6:
Quote bnb fan:

What BNB said. also the reason I am watching B&B.

Wyatt is bringing a really fresh personality to the show too, the show really needed a strong family like the Fullers who know how to work hard for what they have and they have pride and raw street smarts which is so awesome!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”