Highest Ratings In 6 Years and Evening Eppys!!!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
JaneDear

Highest Ratings In 6 Years and Evening Eppys!!!

Postby JaneDear » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:32 pm

Great News!! According to Soap Central B&B's ratings are higher then they've been in 6 years!! The show is doing phenomenal!! In fact the show is doing so good, if you missed an episode one day, soon you can watch it that night on TVGN. How cool is that!! B&B is Awesome!!

LucyT

Re: Highest Ratings In 6 Years and Evening Eppys!!!

Postby LucyT » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:31 pm

Quote JaneDear: Great News!! According to Soap Central B&B's ratings are higher then they've been in 6 years!! The show is doing phenomenal!! In fact the show is doing so good, if you missed an episode one day, soon you can watch it that night on TVGN. How cool is that!! B&B is Awesome!!

I didn't know that! great news thanks for sharing!!! :)

JaneDear

Postby JaneDear » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:32 pm

Quote LucyT:
Quote JaneDear: Great News!! According to Soap Central B&B's ratings are higher then they've been in 6 years!! The show is doing phenomenal!! In fact the show is doing so good, if you missed an episode one day, soon you can watch it that night on TVGN. How cool is that!! B&B is Awesome!!

I didn't know that! great news thanks for sharing!!! :)

You're welcome. I for one am enjoying the show and apparently a lotbof other folks are too!

naturewoman

Postby naturewoman » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:38 am

Thanks for posting this :) I know for me adding Quinn & Wyatt has made this soap a lot more exciting! I always look forward when they are going to be on. The storyline between Bill, Brooke & Katie now is getting more exciting. Ridge will be coming back. It has been kind of fun watching Wyatt & Liam going at it. Now, with Quinn sticking it to Bill like she did, FINALLY someone standing up to Bill!

JaNell36

Postby JaNell36 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:01 am

I saw this on Twitter! So glad it will start thst first monday in december at 530 and the 5 shows back to back on Sundays!

talk

Postby talk » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:38 am

That doesn't surprise me, Dear.
I have never enjoyed the show more than I have in the
last several months!

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:47 am

Quote talk:

That doesn't surprise me, Dear.
I have never enjoyed the show more than I have in the
last several months!

I agree it has been so so great!!!

roadie

Postby roadie » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:42 pm

Thanks for the good news!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”