I love whoever styles Quinn. So classy!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
lornaree

I love whoever styles Quinn. So classy!

Postby lornaree » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:21 pm

She always looks so classy. Being a middle aged woman, that is what I aspire to, not running around in bra and panties like Brooke, trying to act like she is 19, rather than embracing her age and dressing age appropriate.

dairymaid

Re: I love whoever styles Quinn. So classy!

Postby dairymaid » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:32 pm

Quote lornaree: She always looks so classy. Being a middle aged woman, that is what I aspire to, not running around in bra and panties like Brooke, trying to act like she is 19, rather than embracing her age and dressing age appropriate.

I was thinking the same thing. She looks really good with the nice haircut, etc. I am also middle to upper age (50+) and I like Quinn's style.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:16 pm

I don't know why they are making her a blood suckin nut job we have too many already...I am so disappointed I was so hopeing new characters would add life to the show. She's classy looking, why make her vampire gal?

APRIL JOY

Postby APRIL JOY » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:09 pm

Classy where not Quinn she is a nut job alone with her creepy son.I wasn't happy with what she did to Liam but Wyatt is fair game she shouldn't have sent hope the video.I wonder if Wyatt has a problem with girls May be he can't close the deal and he is one that needs mommy help.all I can say is maybe Quinn is a black widow.maybe mommy loves Wyatt a little to much and not in a mommy way.hey just throwing it out there.

lornaree

Postby lornaree » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Quote APRIL JOY: Classy where not Quinn she is a nut job alone with her creepy son.I wasn't happy with what she did to Liam but Wyatt is fair game she shouldn't have sent hope the video.I wonder if Wyatt has a problem with girls May be he can't close the deal and he is one that needs mommy help.all I can say is maybe Quinn is a black widow.maybe mommy loves Wyatt a little to much and not in a mommy way.hey just throwing it out there.

I am simply talking of her style of dress.

naturewoman

Postby naturewoman » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:46 am

Quinn is such a classy woman :) I love how Quinn told Bill off. Finally, having two characters Wyatt & Quinn to put their foot down on Bill.

lornaree

Postby lornaree » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:40 am

Quote naturewoman: Quinn is such a classy woman :) I love how Quinn told Bill off. Finally, having two characters Wyatt & Quinn to put their foot down on Bill.

And all the while oozing class!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”