Dad, please fight my battles then wipe my bummie!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
JoePitt

Dad, please fight my battles then wipe my bummie!

Postby JoePitt » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:15 pm

Liam has got to be the WIMPIEST character ever on soaps. Now, cause he can't stand the competition from his brother Wyatt for Hope's hand, he asks daddy to fight for him. Seriously, Hope cannot marry Liam because he MUST have testes the sizes of peas. WHAT A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A DUDE!

sassysecretary

Re: Dad, please fight my battles then wipe my bummie!

Postby sassysecretary » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:03 pm

I totally agree,Liam is a whimp double-standard crybaby! "If you want to get burned, then sit and blister" Liam gets caught mistreating women and stringing them along and he tries to justify it. You can't keep burning both ends of the candle. He strikes the match and causes the fire but expect daddy fire extinguisher to put the flame out when it gets out of control. Basically he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and it's everyone else fault. He takes revenge out by trying to get Quinn/Wyatt fired. Maybe someone should fire Liam at Spencer Public.,he is never there. Liam makes the comment he is putting Katie's fires out, he's not there long enough to do anything except his yogo boy routine.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:06 pm

Liam is a creep, doesn't he know Hopes playing two ..any man would have dumped her

daisy1984

Postby daisy1984 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:28 pm

I am not a fan of Liam's. However, I guess we all see different things when we watch this show. Liam did not ask Bill to do anything regarding Wyatt.

Liam initially asked Bill not to interfere again between Liam and Hope. Liam was shocked when Bill agreed that he wouldn't interefere. THEN, Liam mentioned that he still had Wyatt to contend with. It was Bill who offered to talk to Wyatt. Liam, being an idiot and thinking it might help, simply didn't try to dissuade Bill from doing so.

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:32 pm

Bill has nothing to do right now, so playing matchmaker is a way to pass time.

Of course now he has a stab wound so...

JoePitt

Postby JoePitt » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:20 am

Liam just reeks of a rich boy punk who can' t fight his own battles so he gets daddy to help him! He is the most unappealing character on this show! He is King of the Wimos!

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:51 am

Quote Layngel: Bill has nothing to do right now, so playing matchmaker is a way to pass time.

Lmao at the stab wound line..That stab wound made my day :-) :-) :-)

zenstella

Postby zenstella » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:21 am

Just wanted to say that the title of this thread made me laugh!

Liam has the same sword necklace, so let's hope HE is next in line for a 'stab wound!' Maybe daddy will put a bandaid on it, then kiss it and make him feel bedder!

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:04 pm

Quote elijahsgotit:
Quote Layngel: Bill has nothing to do right now, so playing matchmaker is a way to pass time.

Lmao at the stab wound line..That stab wound made my day :-) :-) :-)

:D :D Me too!

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:05 pm

Quote zenstella: Just wanted to say that the title of this thread made me laugh!

Liam has the same sword necklace, so let's hope HE is next in line for a 'stab wound!' Maybe daddy will put a bandaid on it, then kiss it and make him feel bedder!

Me too, this thread title while thinking of Liam is hilarious!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”