Quinn is time enough for $Bill!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
dairymaid

Quinn is time enough for $Bill!

Postby dairymaid » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:59 pm

I am impressed with the way Quinn handled Bill in today's show! She acted like she was in the Vampire Diaries show when she attacked him at the end of today's show! Wow! I also think that it "impressed" and shocked him at the same time! What do you think?????

jade17

Re: Quinn is time enough for $Bill!

Postby jade17 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:05 pm

Quote dairymaid: I am impressed with the way Quinn handled Bill in today's show! She acted like she was in the Vampire Diaries show when she attacked him at the end of today's show! Wow! I also think that it "impressed" and shocked him at the same time! What do you think?????

LOL. I agree! Of course I see there are already threads going up about her being crazy. Guess that only applies when it is a non-Logan. It isn't any crazier than Hope with a golf club, IMO

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:22 pm

Quote dairymaid: I am impressed with the way Quinn handled Bill in today's show! She acted like she was in the Vampire Diaries show when she attacked him at the end of today's show! Wow! I also think that it "impressed" and shocked him at the same time! What do you think?????

Hi DairyMaid! ;)

It was interesting, that Quinn gave Bill the necklace. I thought he bought it from the store. That's really weird, that Bill still wears the necklace...why? Does Bill still wear the gift from Quinn, because there is some emotional attachment? Quinn is a lot like Bill...wild and a take no prisoners attitude. Bill and Quinn are soooooo much alike.

Cha Cha Cha! ;)
Star Steffy

dairymaid

Postby dairymaid » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:26 pm

Quote Star Steffy:

Hi DairyMaid! ;)

It was interesting, that Quinn gave Bill the necklace. I thought he bought it from the store. That's really weird, that Bill still wears the necklace...why? Does Bill still wear the gift from Quinn, because there is some emotional attachment? Quinn is a lot like Bill...wild and a take no prisoners attitude. Bill and Quinn are soooooo much alike.

Cha Cha Cha! ;)
Star Steffy

Hi, Star Steffy! I think that Bill will pass his time (while still trying to get back with Brooke) getting his sexual healing with Quinn. She is freaky and I think he likes that type of woman. I think that she is perfect for him. He needs a break from the Logan sisters. What do you think?????

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:36 pm

Quote dairymaid:
Quote Star Steffy:

Hi DairyMaid! ;)

Cha Cha Cha! ;)
Star Steffy

Hi, Star Steffy! I think that Bill will pass his time (while still trying to get back with Brooke) getting his sexual healing with Quinn. She is freaky and I think he likes that type of woman. I think that she is perfect for him. He needs a break from the Logan sisters. What do you think?????

Hey, after todays show...the Stallion maybe going after the Mare he never got to tame. She is really freaky/crazy and I think Bill did like it. 8)

The General

Postby The General » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:39 pm

I Loved it! :) Abso dam lutely! LOL! I totally hate that Smirk he gets on his face with the women in his life when he has done wrong :] they are in his face about what he's done. You Know he's not listening because of that darn smirk! So when Quinn went into MAMA BEAR KILL mode and Shocked not only Half-dollar Bill but the Viewers it was a Wow Moment!
He pretended to Stab himself because he would do ANYTHING for his family...the writers dropped the ball on that one, because there was Never a scare, a stitch, or even a scratch. There's One Now! :-D He has meesed with people so much, that finally, finally, somebody gave him some pain! I Loved it! Liam that Wimp didn't even mind that his Father did what he did to Katie and Brooke...Brooke, ho hum, but you would think Liam cared more for Katie and his Brother Will's well being. And Brooke Is Hope's Mom. Wyatt on the other hand doesn't know the story yet because Bill basically hedged from telling him the truth. Knowing Wyatt would be on Katie and Will's side because Bill was wrong. So instead he tried to do what he does to Liam that works...wrong son half-dollar Bill. Wyatt is not the Wimp man that Liam is. And Quinn is not the wea minded woman that Katie and Brooke is. LOL! Shocker!

The General

Postby The General » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:39 pm

I Loved it! :) Abso dam lutely! LOL! I totally hate that Smirk he gets on his face with the women in his life when he has done wrong :] they are in his face about what he's done. You Know he's not listening because of that darn smirk! So when Quinn went into MAMA BEAR KILL mode and Shocked not only Half-dollar Bill but the Viewers it was a Wow Moment!
He pretended to Stab himself because he would do ANYTHING for his family...the writers dropped the ball on that one, because there was Never a scare, a stitch, or even a scratch. There's One Now! :-D He has meesed with people so much, that finally, finally, somebody gave him some pain! I Loved it! Liam that Wimp didn't even mind that his Father did what he did to Katie and Brooke...Brooke, ho hum, but you would think Liam cared more for Katie and his Brother Will's well being. And Brooke Is Hope's Mom. Wyatt on the other hand doesn't know the story yet because Bill basically hedged from telling him the truth. Knowing Wyatt would be on Katie and Will's side because Bill was wrong. So instead he tried to do what he does to Liam that works...wrong son half-dollar Bill. Wyatt is not the Wimp man that Liam is. And Quinn is not the wea minded woman that Katie and Brooke is. LOL! Shocker!

june65

Postby june65 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:00 pm

Quote The General: [quote]Quote dairymaid: I am impressed with the way Quinn handled Bill in today's show! She acted like she was in the Vampire Diaries show when she attacked him at the end of today's show! Wow! I also think that it "impressed" and shocked him at the same time! What do you think?????

Funny how Brooke slept with the man that treated her daughter so horrible, and Quinn threatened him with bodily harm for interfering with her son . Which one is better? I know who I like.

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:40 pm

Quote Star Steffy:
Quote dairymaid:
Quote Star Steffy:

Hi DairyMaid! ;)

Cha Cha Cha! ;)
Star Steffy

Hey, after todays show...the Stallion maybe going after the Mare he never got to tame. She is really freaky/crazy and I think Bill did like it. 8)

ITA. I think Bill found his next 'chase'.

Sassywithclass

Postby Sassywithclass » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:55 pm

I'm sorry she acted like a woman still scorned IMO. It was more about her than her son. From what I understood Bill met Quinn at a mall where she was designing jewlry and he commissioned Quinn 2 design him a necklace. That's when they hooked up and she got pregnant. She made a duplicate of the necklace 4 herself and kept it 4 years. Apparently she has not gotten over Bill. I understand Bill was wrong 4 telling her 2 get a abortion and never looking back but GEEEZ.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”