Who else is Uncomfortable....

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
K. Spaulding

Who else is Uncomfortable....

Postby K. Spaulding » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:26 pm

watching Wyatts ongoing carnal desires and pushiness !?? Coupled with Hope teasing and encouragement ... it is NOT romance, its downright cringe worthy and vulgar.

LoganH8tr

Re: Who else is Uncomfortable....

Postby LoganH8tr » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:36 pm

I have ALWAYS felt uncomfortable watching any sex scene with Hope in it. Hope was a teenager when she started having sex on this show and I as an adult, don't appreciate shows that showcase children having sex. ... and that is what it was. ... Hope was a child having sex. Now all these deep mouth kisses is vulgar and disgusting.

When BRIDGE was having sex every week and CBS was doing their survey thing a few years back. ...I put in there that their sex scenes were too much and gross. Other viewers must have complained too because it was very soon after that they lessened those scenes.

I don't want to see people my age have sex. ... why the hell would I want to see children have sex or 2 old geriatrics go at it? I'm not a pervert and that stuff isn't hot to me.

K. Spaulding

Postby K. Spaulding » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:06 am

The time will pass, I hope, that the characters ( if permitted) will revere someone worthy, and it wont be, Hopeless.
I hope the writers step up.
As a loyal viewer, I'm almost done,... I will tune in for the return of Ridge 2.0 and Steffy...
Hope it works out.. HOPE HAS RUINED THE SHOW FOR ME

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:45 am

Quote K. Spaudling: watching Wyatts ongoing carnal desires and pushiness !?? Coupled with Hope teasing and encouragement ... it is NOT romance, its downright cringe worthy and vulgar.

What it's not be a boring nerd giving you lady a sidewalk!

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:48 am

Quote LoganH8tr: I have ALWAYS felt uncomfortable watching any sex scene with Hope in it. Hope was a teenager when she started having sex on this show and I as an adult, don't appreciate shows that showcase children having sex. ... and that is what it was. ... Hope was a child having sex. Now all these deep mouth kisses is vulgar and disgusting.

When BRIDGE was having sex every week and CBS was doing their survey thing a few years back. ...I put in there that their sex scenes were too much and gross. Other viewers must have complained too because it was very soon after that they lessened those scenes.

I don't want to see people my age have sex. ... why the hell would I want to see children have sex or 2 old geriatrics go at it? I'm not a pervert and that stuff isn't hot to me.

I agree the Brooke almost 60 scenes should stop! Who really cares...but I think Hopes 21 she acts like a child but she's not..now that new one the Hope admirer she's too young and she looks 15

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:49 am

Quote K. Spaudling: The time will pass, I hope, that the characters ( if permitted) will revere someone worthy, and it wont be, Hopeless.
As a loyal viewer, I'm almost done,... I will tune in for the return of Ridge 2.0 and Steffy...

Me too and many other sick of looking at her mug

K. Spaulding

Postby K. Spaulding » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:21 pm

Well its not only his lewd behavior towards Hope, I'm finding it hard to watch him in ALL scenes.
I wish someone would have locked them BOTH in the befoul steam room.
Hope didn't put a stop to the rank make- out session, she just prolonged it by teasingly pulling away. This cat and mouse game is getting more obscene by the day.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:02 pm

Quote Barbyboo:
Quote K. Spaudling: The time will pass, I hope, that the characters ( if permitted) will revere someone worthy, and it wont be, Hopeless.

Me too and many other sick of looking at her mug

The sight of Hope in all her hypocrisy and nastiness, disgusts me. She is one of the main reasons I stopped watching the show.

Rena54

Postby Rena54 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:03 pm

I don't feel uncomfortable when Hope is with Wyatt. Liam, yes, because he is a loser and I cannot believe that Hope has to still be with him.
The sex scenes are not that bad, check out some of the sex scenes from prior years on any soaps this is tame compared to some of the scenes back than.
Let Hope have fun with Wyatt. Liam is such a stick in the mud let Hope and Wyatt have some fun loving.
She is an adult and so is Wyatt.

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:04 pm

Quote K. Spaudling: watching Wyatts ongoing carnal desires and pushiness !?? Coupled with Hope teasing and encouragement ... it is NOT romance, its downright cringe worthy and vulgar.

Nope not uncomfortable at all . These two are HOTT ! Watched the scenes more than once.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”