Spoiler: Wyatt and Hope

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LoganH8tr

Re: Wyatt and Hope do the deed. Spoiler

Postby LoganH8tr » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:46 pm

Quote Letsbenice:
Quote LoganH8tr:
Quote Steffy rocks: We all know she is going back to LAME with Wyatt's baby in her LOL!!!

Oh joy... just what we need...Hope pregnant. ~)

I hope if she does get pregnant she wasn't doing any illegal drugs at the time. The last thing we need is the inbred ex junkie having a crack baby.

We know what post is next.

That ship sailed a long time ago. Hope does not take drugs anymore and anything is better than killing a baby on a motorcycle ride which was careless on the mother's part. A crack baby will survive but a mother's carelessness to have a miscarriage is just bad.

And here it is. :-) :-) :-) :-)

Oh yes...riding a motorcycle (which some OB's don't advise against while pregnant) with the chance of an accident happening is so much worse than INTENTIONALLY smoking crack and giving birth to a crack baby that may or may not survive. ~) ~) ~) ~)

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:46 pm

Quote nancy 7: About a week or so ago DB LIVE TWEETING B@B Event, DB tweeted the intimate scene between Wyatt and Hope had been filmed. He teased about "When and Where it happened. A remote at Malibu in Sept. I have not seen yet. I often wonder if that is where it occurs at Liam's house.

Thanks I knew I saw it can't wait..Liam's house wow Hopes really pushing it I hope Liam walks he deserves it

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:48 pm

Quote missing atwt:
Quote Letsbenice:
Quote LoganH8tr:
Quote Steffy rocks: We all know she is going back to LAME with Wyatt's baby in her LOL!!!

I hope if she does get pregnant she wasn't doing any illegal drugs at the time. The last thing we need is the inbred ex junkie having a crack baby.

That ship sailed a long time ago. Hope does not take drugs anymore and anything is better than killing a baby on a motorcycle ride which was careless on the mother's part. A crack baby will survive but a mother's carelessness to have a miscarriage is just bad.

I agree . Plus Hope never done crack in the first place.

With her history of drug abuse and underage drinking, there chances of her smoking crack and/or snorting coke is increased greatly. As a matter of fact, many pillheads, take pills as fillers until they can get their next high off of crack or coke.

Letsbenice

Postby Letsbenice » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:52 pm

Quote LoganH8tr:
Quote Letsbenice:
Quote LoganH8tr:

Oh yes...riding a motorcycle (which some OB's don't advise against while pregnant) with the chance of an accident happening is so much worse than INTENTIONALLY smoking crack and giving birth to a crack baby that may or may not survive. ~) ~) ~) ~)

You missed the part about the fact that Hope is NOT on drugs anymore. Riding a motorcycle intentionally and taking the risk of a miscarriage sounds more like lack of concern on the mother's part. The difference is that there is a chance of survival of a crack baby, but no survival from miscarriage.

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:54 pm

Quote LoganH8tr:
Quote missing atwt:
Quote Letsbenice:
Quote LoganH8tr:

With her history of drug abuse and underage drinking, there chances of her smoking crack and/or snorting coke is increased greatly. As a matter of fact, many pillheads, take pills as fillers until they can get their next high off of crack or coke.

Expect she was shown to maybe take ten pills top. Haven't showed her wanting anymore . This is like saying with Taylor alcohol problem and us calling her a heroine addict. Maybe she wants to hit the needle.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:05 pm

Quote missing atwt:
Quote LoganH8tr:
Quote missing atwt:
Quote Letsbenice:
Quote LoganH8tr:

Expect she was shown to maybe take ten pills top. Haven't showed her wanting anymore . This is like saying with Taylor alcohol problem and us calling her a heroine addict. Maybe she wants to hit the needle.

Yes...because Taylor is on the show ~) ~) ~)

I don't change my tune if it's a fav of mine that is shown in the negative. Taylor was an alcoholic and up until she left....she was a recovered alcoholic.

Hope was a drug addict and now she is a recovered drug addict. Hope is more likely to shoot up heroine and take illegal narcotics than anyone else on this show because of the type of addiction she had.

With Hope's being a passive aggressive emotional manipulator, who can't handle a tarnished image, she would be one who would shoot up heroine in between her toes, so there aren't any needle marks in her arms.

roadie

Postby roadie » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:06 pm

Quote missing atwt:
Quote LoganH8tr:
Quote missing atwt:
Quote Letsbenice:
Quote LoganH8tr:

Alcohol was the only thing that made Tay even slightly interesting as a character. It's a shame they sobered her up. Her adultery scenes and her sleeping with strange men in bars were the only watchable scenes that contained her.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:15 pm

Quote Letsbenice:
Quote LoganH8tr:
Quote Letsbenice:
Quote LoganH8tr:

You missed the part about the fact that Hope is NOT on drugs anymore. Riding a motorcycle intentionally and taking the risk of a miscarriage sounds more like lack of concern on the mother's part. The difference is that there is a chance of survival of a crack baby, but no survival from miscarriage.

How can you have a baby survive a miscarriage when a miscarriage is defined by death? WTF????

Once a drug addict...always a drug addict...the only difference is if the word "recovered" is in front of the word "drug addict" or not. Hope can relapse at anytime...just like with any addiction.

Riding in a car, there is a chance of miscarriage. Actually percentage wise, more car accidents than motorcycle accidents occur. What is increased is IF...and that is a big IF....an accident were to occur, sometimes the accident is more severe with a motorcycle accident than that of a car accident. There are more variables with a car accident, as where is hit, was the airbag deployed, etc. I could have sworn I explained all of this months ago.

Logically speaking...Steffy did nothing wrong getting on that motorcycle. She could have lost the baby in a car accident as well. It is a personal choice whether a woman chooses to take the risk and get in the car with an increased risk of having an accident....or get on a motorcycle with a less risk of getting in an accident, but if an accident were to occur...it would be more severe.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:17 pm

Quote roadie:
Quote missing atwt:
Quote LoganH8tr:
Quote missing atwt:
Quote Letsbenice:
Quote LoganH8tr:

Alcohol was the only thing that made Tay even slightly interesting as a character. It's a shame they sobered her up. Her adultery scenes and her sleeping with strange men in bars were the only watchable scenes that contained her.

What version of BB showed Taylor sleeping with men in bars, because the one the Bell writes and produces never showed that. That happened a total of ZERO times.

Nice try though. ;) :-) :-) :-) :-)

jade17

Postby jade17 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:27 pm

Quote Barbyboo: Did you read that they are now tapering Hope and wyat in sex scene. Oh boy can't wait....bye bye waffel

Yes I did as a matter of fact. I heard rumurs about a month ago. Yes, Hope is just like her slutt azz mother. Jumping from brother to brother and bed to bed.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”