Who will Hope get pregnant by???

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Star Steffy

Who will Hope get pregnant by???

Postby Star Steffy » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:33 pm

Well here are two possible stories to follow...tell me which story you want to happen or make your own up.

A. Hope is already pregnant with Liam's baby, but she sleeps with Wyatt. She is head over heals in love with Wyatt. The ultrasound report shows the baby is Liam's. Hope informs Wyatt, he is the Father. Wyatt finds out that he is not the father, by reading the ultrasound report on the doctor's desk, while Hope was being examined. Wyatt breaks up with Hope. Hope runs to Liam and tells him according to the ultrasound report, he is the father of her baby. Liam has a problem, because he was trying to get back with Steffy during this time, but she didn't want anything to do with him. Liam does the right thing and marries Hope in Vegas. Liam doesn't find out, that Hope was passing the baby off as Wyatt's, until he comes back from Vegas. Wyatt told Liam the truth. So Liam is in love with Steffy, but he is married to the lying Hope, who is in love with Wyatt.

Then Steffy an Wyatt run into each other at the coffee house. They hit it off and end up getting married. Hope and Liam are green with envy watching Wyatt and Steffy. Oh did I tell you Wyatt and Steffy have "Twins". ;) :) ;)

B. Liam and Hope are broken up. Hope sleeps with Wyatt and becomes pregnant, but doesn't know she is pregnant. She ends up going back to Liam. Liam and Hope are happy again with Wyatt's Baby growing day by day. Hope finds out she is pregnant with Wyatt's Baby. Liam finds out that the baby is Wyatt's by reading the ultrasound report on the doctor's desk while Hope was getting a exam. Liam tells Hope he wants a divorce, since she has been lying to him about him being the father's baby. Hope still wants Liam, but he wants nothing to do with her. ;(

In the mean time Stefy/Wyatt get married and have those beautiful twins. ;)

C. Make your own story up. ;)

Love Triangle

Re: Who will Hope get pregnant by???

Postby Love Triangle » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:46 pm

I say she sleeps with Wyatt end up going back to Lame and its be Wyatt baby but says its Liam

june65

Postby june65 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:56 pm

I don't see Hope getting pregnant but if she did. she wouldn't lie. She would wait to see who it belongs to. If it was Liams, she would hasitate. Because she knows steffy is in the background. and if it was wyatts she would marry him.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:11 pm

Oh please mo babies she's a cry baby herself

KatrinaW

Postby KatrinaW » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:49 pm

I hope she goes back to Liam and they get married. In her wedding bliss she finds out she is pregnant with Wyatt's baby. Of course she forgot to tell Liam anything happened between her and Wyatt. I'm not sure who she will blame that on maybe Steffy. Of course she will try to hide the fact it is Wyatt's baby. Or maybe she will need a DNA test because don't all Logans need DNA to determine of the daddy is?

Steffy rocks

Postby Steffy rocks » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:49 pm

She will sleep with Wyatt but will go back to LAME with Wyatt's baby that's when my girl the one and only Steffy Spencer comes back to save her best friend from his lying wife but connects with Wyatt in the process :D ...

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:30 pm

well....I learned in sex ed that the only way to get pregnant other than invitro, is to have sex. that being the case, liam is the only candidate so he and hope get married and have 3 beautiful babies. unless maybe the sex ed teacher was lying to us.

mille

Postby mille » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:36 pm

Lol, the way the show is being written, I'll go with neither Liam or Wyatt! She'll get drunk and make love to Bill!

sandee1977

Postby sandee1977 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:49 pm

Quote mille: Lol, the way the show is being written, I'll go with neither Liam or Wyatt! She'll get drunk and make love to Bill!

LMBO wouldn't that be a hoot. Since all three of them will be in the same house. The writers have already set up the scene for that. Bill will imagine that she is Brooke and Hope will think it is Wyatt both will think they were dreaming until they wake up and realize that it was real! OMG the drama! >)

myfavs100

Postby myfavs100 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:50 pm

If we can make it up, what about another costume party, Olive thinks it is Brooke, and this time it is Hope.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”