BROOKE SHOULD PICK HER SISTER!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
longtime viewer

BROOKE SHOULD PICK HER SISTER!

Postby longtime viewer » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:21 pm

Brooke should pick a life with her sister Katie - but I guarantee she will pick a life with "her" man Bill -
Katie was practically begging for Brooke to love her, be her sister - all she would have to do is let go of Bill -
Brooke was acting like Katie was being unreasonable -
any decent woman, sister or person would let Bill go and embrace her sister!

Barbyboo

Re: BROOKE SHOULD PICK HER SISTER!

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:29 pm

She will pick Bill ....no doubt did you check out her face..she thinks she's right ...there something wrong with Brooke.

june65

Postby june65 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:21 pm

Quote Barbyboo: She will pick Bill ....no doubt did you check out her face..she thinks she's right ...there something wrong with Brooke.

When Bill gets tired of Brooke acting like the victim and wanting shored up all the time. He will walk. And she will without a man and her sister.

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:36 pm

Quote Barbyboo: She will pick Bill ....no doubt did you check out her face..she thinks she's right ...there something wrong with Brooke.

guess we'll find out Monday. that's when he's supposed to propose to brooke. hopefully she'll say yes. if she chose Katie she would always be throwing it up in brookes face that she stole her husband. she'll forget about her part in starting all of this.

Rena54

Postby Rena54 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:52 pm

Shocker!! Brooke did not choose her sister over Bill.

Today she went on and on about how sad Katie is but she is tired of feeling guilty and she wants to be with Bill.

Oh, no! was that a shocker? yeah, right. Brooke has not felt guilty and she can say it over and over it just makes her look worse. Shut up and accept the fact that u would rather destroy another relationship with someone in your family than be with a man. Brooke will always be the s..t and there is no redeeming this person.

Brooke_HopeBeautiez

Postby Brooke_HopeBeautiez » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:59 pm

Quote longtime viewer: Brooke should pick a life with her sister Katie - but I guarantee she will pick a life with "her" man Bill -
Katie was practically begging for Brooke to love her, be her sister - all she would have to do is let go of Bill -
Brooke was acting like Katie was being unreasonable -
any decent woman, sister or person would let Bill go and embrace her sister!

i agree.heck i am a big brookie fan but i m not into this sl
and i want her to say I CHOOSE KATIE,and family over you
bill sexy sure,dark tall built man great looking ok but
that is NOT ENUFF,nor "sex"to make me lose my blood-kin familia! *) :~ i know i am dreamin here u guys lol but i can hope right??? :D

Adios

Piperay

Postby Piperay » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:24 pm

Quote bethonly:

guess we'll find out Monday. that's when he's supposed to propose to brooke. hopefully she'll say yes. if she chose Katie she would always be throwing it up in brookes face that she stole her husband. she'll forget about her part in starting all of this.

Why would Katie throw it up to her if Brooke showed her love for her sister over another bedmate.

Piperay

Postby Piperay » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:28 pm

NEVER would I choose a man over family.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”