From Daytime Confidential

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bethonly

Re: From Daytime Confidential

Postby bethonly » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:25 pm

Quote Sassywithclass: All I can say is where is RJ. Brill will fall 4 sure. How can Brooke set up a nusery 4 Will and her child is n Boarding school. Bill probably will need a nanny at Brookes. She great apparently n the bedroom, but a lousy mother n the nusery. I'm quite sure they will just have a private wedding n the bedroom with the so cal priest officiating.

you don't think she'd be a good mother? Katie thought she would. isn't that why she set this all up? I bet it will be that priest from Italy. someone said they're filming there already.

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:29 pm

Quote LucyT:
Quote JaNell36:
Quote grandmarose:
Quote JaNell36: Bill and Brooke's (Katherine Kelly Lang) relationship is on the verge of being taken to the next level. How will Katie (Heather Tom) react to the news? In an interview with TV Guide Magazine, Don Diamont preview's Katie's reaction and how Bill and Brooke can build a life together.

TV Guide Magazine:

Katie is going to freak when she hears about the engagement, right?

Diamont: 

It won't go over well! And it certainly isn't going to help smooth things over between the Logan sisters. [Laughs] But, as with everything else in life, Bill doesn't give a s--t what anyone else thinks.

TV Guide Magazine:

Then what? Bill and Brooke start to build a life together and, just when things couldn't be better, Ridge suddenly returns?

Diamont: 

Bill can't be just another relationship for Brooke while she's waiting for Ridge to come back. In order for this to play out well, their relationship has to be just as strong as the one she had with Ridge. I'm not saying Brad is going to bring Ronn back, or do a Ridge recast, but if he does it really needs to leave Brooke torn. There seems to be a tremendous amount of fan support for Bill and Brooke right now, which is interesting. We're kind of at the point where the audience is split 50-50, which is the best you can ask for.

Thank you JaNell for posting this, I just had the time to read it today and it was a good interview with Don, who evidently is enjoying his job. Certainly keeping me entertained, all three DD, HT, & KKL are doing an excellent job :))

Youre welcome.. I am enjoying all three as well

Todays writing for this show was great as was the delivery of it.KKL,DD and HT all are doing a great job and I love every minute of it.Just Brill more than the rest! ;)

yeah, they are the best.

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:47 pm

Gooood Evening JaNell! ;)

Thanks for the information. ;)

It's about time you write a thread...looking forward to more threads/posts.

Have A Great Evening!
Star Steffy

JaNell36

Postby JaNell36 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:39 am

Quote Star Steffy: Gooood Evening JaNell! ;)

Have A Great Evening!
Star Steffy

Hey Star Steffy...

Youre welcome! I generally will not start a thread.. But I truky DIG Brill.. They are my IT couple!

Have a fun fantastic Friday!

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:53 am

Quote JaNell36:

Have A Great Evening!
Star Steffy

Hey Star Steffy...

Youre welcome! I generally will not start a thread.. But I truky DIG Brill.. They are my IT couple!

Hey Star Bill (JaNell)! ;)

I guess I will have to come up with more threads on Bill for you. You really should start some threads...your funny and very shocking at times. :D

Have A Great Day!
Star Steffy

JaNell36

Postby JaNell36 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:54 am

Quote moneytalks:
Quote Please_listen: That 50/50 BS is the biggest lie they've tried t pass off to promote this couple. It's well known the majority hates this couple, and the bulk of the comments posted about them are negative. Even Brooke fan camp has split once again. divided between the Brooke fans that wanted to see Brooke grow into the family matriarch taking Stephanie's place on this show, that was their payoff for supporting Brooke thur the scandalous mistakes in her past. They expected and wanted to see real growth in this character and got sorely disappointed.

Add that to the ones that hate this character because of her scandalous past and constant adding yet another scandalous act to her long list of deeds. There is no way this is 50/50, on every board, you see an over whelming outcry AGAINST this couple and INCESt is a word that's constantly used to describe them, DD is just blowing smoke, just like Bell, the truth is out there for anyone to see.

I am curious about how many people were included in their count to get the 50% figure. They can only estimate how many viewers they have. Maybe there are only 50 people still watching regularly.

You know I watch Y&R as well. The posters bash Cane and Lily.. But in weekly poll in i think Soap opera digest.. They are always best couple. Daniel Goddard is always best Actor, Chrystal Kahil is always best Actress and LANE always best couple!

My point. Just because you dont see BRILL fans in droves, diesnt mean anything. Alot of viewrs do not take it to the boards.. They ckearly enjoy what they are watching!

But its all good! I will enjoy them until!

Skyfall

Postby Skyfall » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:51 pm

Quote JaNell36: Me! I love them.. I think it is right.. 50/50 are interested in BRILL and like Bill, I too dont give a $**t who dont like em!

I totally agree! I LOVE Bill and Brooke together! They are sizzling HOT!

babez

Postby babez » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:09 pm

what weed is DD smoking? ~) 50/50 when all you see on every board and on facebook are a majority of posts condamning Brill? he can tell himself that Brill are popular a thousand times it will not make it real.

JaNell36

Postby JaNell36 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:13 pm

Quote Star Steffy:
Quote JaNell36:

Have A Great Evening!
Star Steffy

Hey Star Steffy...

Hey Star Bill (JaNell)! ;)

I guess I will have to come up with more threads on Bill for you. You really should start some threads...your funny and very shocking at times. :D

Have A Great Day!
Star Steffy

Aw... that would be nice... I try not to shock too much.. but I do love my Stallion! Always have always will even if or when BRILL blow up ... He is my main man..
Brooke has always been my ride or die chick... always!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”