From Daytime Confidential

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Barbyboo

Re: From Daytime Confidential

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:31 pm

Quote Tilda: I wonder who are the people replying to that travesty?

I don't see much support most are disgusted

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:55 pm

Quote JaNell36: Bill and Brooke's (Katherine Kelly Lang) relationship is on the verge of being taken to the next level. How will Katie (Heather Tom) react to the news? In an interview with TV Guide Magazine, Don Diamont preview's Katie's reaction and how Bill and Brooke can build a life together.

TV Guide Magazine:

Katie is going to freak when she hears about the engagement, right?

Diamont: 

It won't go over well! And it certainly isn't going to help smooth things over between the Logan sisters. [Laughs] But, as with everything else in life, Bill doesn't give a s--t what anyone else thinks.

TV Guide Magazine:

Then what? Bill and Brooke start to build a life together and, just when things couldn't be better, Ridge suddenly returns?

Diamont: 

Bill can't be just another relationship for Brooke while she's waiting for Ridge to come back. In order for this to play out well, their relationship has to be just as strong as the one she had with Ridge. I'm not saying Brad is going to bring Ronn back, or do a Ridge recast, but if he does it really needs to leave Brooke torn. There seems to be a tremendous amount of fan support for Bill and Brooke right now, which is interesting. We're kind of at the point where the audience is split 50-50, which is the best you can ask for.

Thank you JaNell for posting this, I just had the time to read it today and it was a good interview with Don, who evidently is enjoying his job. Certainly keeping me entertained, all three DD, HT, & KKL are doing an excellent job :))

JaNell36

Postby JaNell36 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Quote grandmarose:
Quote JaNell36: Bill and Brooke's (Katherine Kelly Lang) relationship is on the verge of being taken to the next level. How will Katie (Heather Tom) react to the news? In an interview with TV Guide Magazine, Don Diamont preview's Katie's reaction and how Bill and Brooke can build a life together.

TV Guide Magazine:

Diamont: 

It won't go over well! And it certainly isn't going to help smooth things over between the Logan sisters. [Laughs] But, as with everything else in life, Bill doesn't give a s--t what anyone else thinks.

TV Guide Magazine:

Then what? Bill and Brooke start to build a life together and, just when things couldn't be better, Ridge suddenly returns?

Diamont: 

Bill can't be just another relationship for Brooke while she's waiting for Ridge to come back. In order for this to play out well, their relationship has to be just as strong as the one she had with Ridge. I'm not saying Brad is going to bring Ronn back, or do a Ridge recast, but if he does it really needs to leave Brooke torn. There seems to be a tremendous amount of fan support for Bill and Brooke right now, which is interesting. We're kind of at the point where the audience is split 50-50, which is the best you can ask for.

Thank you JaNell for posting this, I just had the time to read it today and it was a good interview with Don, who evidently is enjoying his job. Certainly keeping me entertained, all three DD, HT, & KKL are doing an excellent job :))

Youre welcome.. I am enjoying all three as well

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:17 pm

Quote bethonly:
Quote LucyT:
Quote bethonly: i just read the article and it says he's going to propose Monday. i sure don't want to miss that episode. sept. 30..that is Monday isn't it?

yes, this Monday Bill proposes.I almost can't breath. :)

I bet it is going to be so sweet that most of us will wish we were brooke. I can't wait.

I can't wait to watch.I am surprised it got spoiled so blatantly but glad it did !I would love to play Brooke for a day ;) A Brill day of course :)

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:22 pm

Quote JaNell36:
Quote grandmarose:

TV Guide Magazine:

Diamont: 

TV Guide Magazine:

Diamont: 

Todays writing for this show was great as was the delivery of it.KKL,DD and HT all are doing a great job and I love every minute of it.Just Brill more than the rest! ;)

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:25 pm

Quote Sassywithclass: All I can say is where is RJ. Brill will fall 4 sure. How can Brooke set up a nusery 4 Will and her child is n Boarding school. Bill probably will need a nanny at Brookes. She great apparently n the bedroom, but a lousy mother n the nusery. I'm quite sure they will just have a private wedding n the bedroom with the so cal priest officiating.

you don't think she'd be a good mother? Katie thought she would. isn't that why she set this all up? I bet it will be that priest from Italy. someone said they're filming there already.

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:29 pm

Quote LucyT:
Quote JaNell36:
Quote grandmarose:

TV Guide Magazine:

Diamont: 

TV Guide Magazine:

Diamont: 

Todays writing for this show was great as was the delivery of it.KKL,DD and HT all are doing a great job and I love every minute of it.Just Brill more than the rest! ;)

yeah, they are the best.

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:47 pm

Gooood Evening JaNell! ;)

Thanks for the information. ;)

It's about time you write a thread...looking forward to more threads/posts.

Have A Great Evening!
Star Steffy

JaNell36

Postby JaNell36 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:39 am

Quote Star Steffy: Gooood Evening JaNell! ;)

Have A Great Evening!
Star Steffy

Hey Star Steffy...

Youre welcome! I generally will not start a thread.. But I truky DIG Brill.. They are my IT couple!

Have a fun fantastic Friday!

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:53 am

Quote JaNell36:
Quote Star Steffy: Gooood Evening JaNell! ;)

Have A Great Evening!
Star Steffy

Hey Star Steffy...

Youre welcome! I generally will not start a thread.. But I truky DIG Brill.. They are my IT couple!

Have a fun fantastic Friday!

Hey Star Bill (JaNell)! ;)

I guess I will have to come up with more threads on Bill for you. You really should start some threads...your funny and very shocking at times. :D

Have A Great Day!
Star Steffy

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”