Katie brought this on herself. I don't feel sorry

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
koolmeems

Re: Katie brought this on herself. I don't feel sorry

Postby koolmeems » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:11 pm

Quote Yale Steam:
Quote JaNell36:
Quote Mara5: I do feel sorry for brooke fans, they are trying to justify brookes disgusting behavior the problem is brooke and bill cant be justify, it was only their choice to betray katie and to give in, because they need so bad stroking their egos...speaking of dd interview i am laughing they are propping brill so bad because most people dont buy them and find them sick...i wonder what dd will say when brooke will cheat on him i bet he wont call her soulmate anymore :-) Brill wil end this year so keep watching hahahahaha

I told you.. Bashing a fan base is against the rules... Just because we like Brooke or Brill we are not dumb... I ahve never called you out on you fav.

Where in that post is the word "dumb" exactly? No one is calling a fan base dumb here in that post. Just because you like Brooke and/or Brill as you all call them does not mean the rest of use have to. Brooke is wrong and I will call the character out as I see fit.

Agreed.

koolmeems

Postby koolmeems » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:18 pm

Stargaze, thanks for a fact filled post. I don't think the Katie haters understand the severity of Ppd....IMO. We shall see where this goes. I honestly hope Bill and Brooke are miserable and Katie comes out of all this on top.

june65

Postby june65 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:38 pm

Bill is a selfish man. Brooke is a predator. she played her game for months before Bill and her got together.

Bill in his heart knows what she is and if he prefers Brooke to the responsibility of family And someone that does want him to be the best he can be. More power to the new super couple. Katie has had quite a stressful marriage and we all know that she is better off.

Brooke can enjoy her gutter life, apparently whatever she has is worth the heartahce she causes her family. Hurrah for the stallion and the old gray mare.

pollianna

Postby pollianna » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:20 am

Sorry but what exactly has Brooke done for Katie? And I don't care what Katie did, a real loving sister would have never slept with her sisters, daughters,husband. To the ones that are defending her I would hate to have as a sister or friend. Why doesn't Brooke have ONE friend? There are a million men in LA she could have slept with one of them. She also did Oliver at a graduation party. I would have died if my mother humiliated me that way. This show cant live with just Brooke and Hope. Defending her is a joke.

june65

Postby june65 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:23 am

Quote pollianna: Sorry but what exactly has Brooke done for Katie? And I don't care what Katie did, a real loving sister would have never slept with her sisters, daughters,husband. To the ones that are defending her I would hate to have as a sister or friend. Why doesn't Brooke have ONE friend? There are a million men in LA she could have slept with one of them. She also did Oliver at a graduation party. I would have died if my mother humiliated me that way. This show cant live with just Brooke and Hope. Defending her is a joke.

Exactly

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:26 am

Quote JudyLudy: No one feels sorry for Katie. That's the only emotion Katie could ever evoke and she lost it. She has lost all her power, period.

Her PPD excuse is lame. She was offered treatment that she refused over and over. It was her choice to remain sick.

She sent two vulnerable people to Aspen, in hopes of them falling in love, and when that happens, she returns, and she expects everyone to press a button and forget everything for HER sake.

Brooke and Bill did try theirt best to do everything for Katie's sake. That was what made Katie think she an walk all over them constantly. This is why she has such a hard time letting go of her anger now, that Brooke and Bill refuse to play her manipulative games anymore. Katie is used to manipulating people, it is like second nature to her. She can't anymore and it drives her nuts. Oh well, that's her problem.

She flat out admitted to Brooke today what most of us already knew- that she just doesn't want Brooke to have Bill. She doesn't love Bill, she doesn't love Brooke, she doesn't want them to be happy, she just wants everyone to be as miserable as she is.

In a nutchell, this is all about ego and competition for Katie.

Too bad for her, Brooke and Bill will not play her game and she will have to eat some crow and more crow and more crow.

Thank you writers. Brilliant.

love your post. I feel that way exactly.

mdtuttle

Postby mdtuttle » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:20 pm

Quote jilltidwell: Katie needs to stop trying to get people to feel sorry for her. She brought this on herself. It started when she was pregnant and hot worse after she had Will. I'm not one to think that you can blame a disease on something you do or don't do. I don't believe that she can blame the PPD for everything. I believe she knew exactly what she was doing when she did it. She acts like she had no part in it. She must have forgotten about when she did the same thing to Brooke's daughter Bridget. She wanted Brooke and Bridget to forgive her, but she can't do the same to Brooke and Bill. She e definatly played a ro;lea double standard when she uses one set of rules for herself and another for everyone else.

Katie definatly played a role. I would never dispute that. Having said that I put the primary amount of blame on Bill and Brooke. Ok Katie took off her rings, a bit of an over reaction but did that mean they had to fall into bed within minutes of Katie leaving.

Then for Bil to go one and on for weeks saying his family was the most important thing to him and he wanted Katie to forgive him and take him back he gets offended because she has af ew trust issues and walks out because of the cameras. To me that is like being angry because you get tagged for a randm drug screen. If you have nothing to hide why would you be upset about it?

But instead of seeing it for what it was. A woman that had real questions about whether her husband really wanted her back or wanted to be with her sister he took it like she should not have any right to question him. He felt like she should have just taken him at his word. Well maybe is he had not lied about having been with Brooke or Brooke had not lied for months and covered up the fact that her one time with Bill had resulted in a pregnancy Katie might not have needed such a high level of proof.

I think it never should have happened in the first place. But maybe just maybe if Bill had been honest with Katie up front and told her what happened things would have been diffrent. Sure she would have been angry and hurt but she may have been able to forgive without having to install cameras

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”