Liam calls Steffy, wishing her to come back...!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
june65

Re: Liam calls Steffy, wishing her to come back...!

Postby june65 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:43 pm

Quote roadie: You think he told what he thinks is his soul mate to come to town to kick the butt of the guy coming on to his fiance? That makes no sense whatsoever, no offense, lol. He hates Wyatt because he's afraid he'll lose Hope. If Stef isn't angry at him wanting her to help him keep Hope she's a bigger idiot than I thought. In movies it does happen where the wing man becomes the true love but I don't think that's the case with Liam and Stef.

Hope seeing the reminders of why she never stayed with Liam is just what she needs so she can dump the garbage and upgrade. Poor Liam. And then poor Stef because if they reunited it would once again be because Hope left Liam.

Quote june65: I think liam said that on the phone in jest to steffy.
He thinks of her as a soul mate and someone to talk too. Sorry Hope.

Liam is screwed up. He talks to steffy as a friend, he doesn't think when he speaks to her, about her feelings. He is an idiot. when he says steffy come kick my brothers butt. He hasn't got clue one he could hurt her feelings. He is treating her the same as he did when they were living and going out together not as someone that has been deeply hurt by him.

roadie

Postby roadie » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:50 pm

Quote june65:
Quote roadie: You think he told what he thinks is his soul mate to come to town to kick the butt of the guy coming on to his fiance? That makes no sense whatsoever, no offense, lol. He hates Wyatt because he's afraid he'll lose Hope. If Stef isn't angry at him wanting her to help him keep Hope she's a bigger idiot than I thought. In movies it does happen where the wing man becomes the true love but I don't think that's the case with Liam and Stef.

Hope seeing the reminders of why she never stayed with Liam is just what she needs so she can dump the garbage and upgrade. Poor Liam. And then poor Stef because if they reunited it would once again be because Hope left Liam.

Quote june65: I think liam said that on the phone in jest to steffy.
He thinks of her as a soul mate and someone to talk too. Sorry Hope.

Liam is screwed up. He talks to steffy as a friend, he doesn't think when he speaks to her, about her feelings. He is an idiot. when he says steffy come kick my brothers butt. He hasn't got clue one he could hurt her feelings. He is treating her the same as he did when they were living and going out together not as someone that has been deeply hurt by him.

Even him asking for the annulment papers was insensitive. Well the second time around anyway. He's done it to both girls and it makes me sick that they just accommodate him. Stef was like that and then Hope was made to feel that's the way she should be in order to get what she wants. He sucks and I really want Hope to dump him and Stef not to stick around for him but to have moved on already.

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Quote roadie:
Quote june65:
Quote Star Steffy: Liam calls Steffy about the annulment papers and wishing her to come back and kick Wyatt's ****? Liam is in trouble again and who does he ask help from? Steffy!

Wouldn't it be great if Steffy comes back to help Liam out with Wyatt interfering in Liam's wedding.

Wyatt and Steffy talking...wonder what would happen! :D

Don't you love Liam. Anything to try to get steffy to show her face.

Liam knows that Stef is like his father. He's wanting his daddy to come to his rescue and start manipulating to keep Wyatt away from Hope for him and since his daddy is no longer interfering although I think Bill is rooting for Wyatt, Liam will then turn to the next manipulator to fight his petty jealous battle. The fact that he's asking Stef to come in and interfere with HOTT is pretty hilarious!!! It kind of shows what he really feels about Stef. She's a friend, a wing man. I would think it would hurt Stef to the core that Liam would ask her to help him keep a guy away from Hope. Think about it. I'd be annoyed as hell if a guy I was still in love with asked me to do something like that not to mention lose complete respect for him since he can't fight his own battles.

Goooood Evening Roadie! ;)

Your got it right. Liam needs help and daddy is a little bit occupied with Brooke now. He turns to his other girl Steffy for help...in a joking manner. I agree if I was Steffy and my soon to be divorce husband asks me to come and help him, I would be upset. I should thank God, that I am not going to be married to Liam, after what he said.

Hey we pretty much agreed!!! ;) ;) ;)

Have A Great Night Roadie! ;)
Star Steffy

june65

Postby june65 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:03 pm

He has been manipulating the two of them for years.
Now he is annulling one. and the other hasn't got lovin feeling like she used to.
He has played both of them one too many times.

Who does he have in his corner. Dear old dad is too busy with Brooke. Wyatt making him work to keep what he thought was his by default.

His candle has been burning at both ends for too long. Who knows whats going to happen. self desruction is on the way.

bigbbfan

Postby bigbbfan » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:03 am

I wish Steffy would come back and break up BRILL. $Bill
always had a soft for Steffy, didn't he? Liam would get
his wish and so would SILL fans. Are there any still out
there?

myfavs100

Postby myfavs100 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:42 am

Quote june65: OFF WITH HIS HEAD TOO!!!!

the little one

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:25 pm

Quote myfavs100:
Quote june65: OFF WITH HIS HEAD TOO!!!!

the little one

Lol

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:20 am

Quote Jigglea: I've said it before and I'll say it again, LIAM IS AN IDIOT!!

I totally agree and may I add a LAME IDIOT !) 8) ~)

babez

Postby babez » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:40 am

he's treating steffy like a friend because steffy doesn't give him any other choice. liam has only Hope now, and she's about to dump his butt, too.

Jaden

Postby Jaden » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:42 pm

:) Anything that brings Steffy back on B & B would be SO FABULOUS!!! Miss that Girl- W/oSteffy the show barely has A Pulse! I'm sure Im just One of millions of people that feel this way-STEAM4ever
or Even w/o Liam-please just Bring Steffy( JMW)Back!! JadenXO

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”