Liam calls Steffy, wishing her to come back...!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Star Steffy

Liam calls Steffy, wishing her to come back...!

Postby Star Steffy » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:08 pm

Liam calls Steffy about the annulment papers and wishing her to come back and kick Wyatt's ****? Liam is in trouble again and who does he ask help from? Steffy!

Wouldn't it be great if Steffy comes back to help Liam out with Wyatt interfering in Liam's wedding.

Wyatt and Steffy talking...wonder what would happen! :D

june65

Re: Liam calls Steffy, wishing her to come back...!

Postby june65 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:12 pm

Quote Star Steffy: Liam calls Steffy about the annulment papers and wishing her to come back and kick Wyatt's ****? Liam is in trouble again and who does he ask help from? Steffy!

Wouldn't it be great if Steffy comes back to help Liam out with Wyatt interfering in Liam's wedding.

Don't you love Liam. Anything to try to get steffy to show her face.

Jigglea

Postby Jigglea » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:14 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again, LIAM IS AN IDIOT!!

june65

Postby june65 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:20 pm

OFF WITH HIS HEAD TOO!!!!

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:27 pm

What's steffy soppose to do fight Liam's battles oh man what a sissy boy. And the I miss you. What was that? Maybe she comes home..this character is pitiful. ..where's that bus?

ms suki

Postby ms suki » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:28 pm

Quote Star Steffy: Liam calls Steffy about the annulment papers and wishing her to come back and kick Wyatt's ****? Liam is in trouble again and who does he ask help from? Steffy!

What did bill just said!!!! Liam still want to be with Steffy he calls her and tells her about dirty little secrets that going on in la. Steffy come back and have a talk with Wyatt about continue to go after Hope so Liam can run to her ( where he needs to be)

Sassywithclass

Postby Sassywithclass » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Quote Barbyboo: What's steffy soppose to do fight Liam's battles oh man what a sissy boy. And the I miss you. What was that? Maybe she comes home..this character is pitiful. ..where's that bus?

LOL after it runs over Liam can u send it to Brooke house 2 run over her tale. I could only C hopes head turn completely around twice if Steffy returns.

ms suki

Postby ms suki » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:34 pm

Quote Barbyboo: What's steffy soppose to do fight Liam's battles oh man what a sissy boy. And the I miss you. What was that? Maybe she comes home..this character is pitiful. ..where's that bus?

yep lol Liam always want Steffy to fight his battles. Liam just crazy waffle boy

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:40 pm

Quote Sassywithclass:

LOL after it runs over Liam can u send it to Brooke house 2 run over her tale. I could only C hopes head turn completely around twice if Steffy returns.

NOOOOO sassy. leave my girls alone. neither of them had anything to do with that phone call. and I've seen people that I've wished I could just give away like Katie does but I don't think it would work. however, it does seem to have worked for her. so well that I don't think she can get him back.

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:41 pm

Quote Sassywithclass:

LOL SassyWithClass and BarbyBoo! We sure do need to use, that bus on this soap. Sissy Liam wanting a girl to come fight his battles...Wimp! :D :D :D

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”