Give Bill's Goods back !!!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Star Steffy

Re: Give Bill's Goods back !!!

Postby Star Steffy » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:14 pm

Quote djpp: If this is all Katie is good for, then please get rid of her and bring back Taylor, for goodness sake! I am so tired of Katie continually changing her mind. What is there to change her mind about? Her husband cheated on her with her own sister! They're both a couple of narcissistic *luts! Enough already! Move on! Why would she even want the disgusting creep back anyway? He's gross! He thinks he's a stallion when he's really just a jack*ss! It makes Katie seem like an idiot when she keeps changing her mind. She'll never trust the disgusting creep again, so let him go and let her sleazy sister go too! Good riddance to both of them! They deserve each other! Who writes this garbage anyway??? A bunch of MEN? Seems like it! They make all these younger women go after Eric, who is older than dirt. Why not have an age appropriate woman on the show for Eric as a love interest? Perhaps Tippi Hedren, who is beautiful, would come on B & B as Bill's mother! God forbid any other adults come on the show!! Instead we are left with bits of Eric, Quinn, Bill, Brooke and Katie. It's not very exciting. And the Liam, Wyatt and Hope triangle has gotten pretty stale also. Hope is just a kid who got her own clothing line in her name because the Logans were running Forrester Creations. Why she is making decisions for HFTF is beyond me! She doesn't do anything! Rick doesn't do much either. He runs after Maya and moons over her. Caroline, who has never designed before, is suddenly the savior of FC because she spit out a rebranded line of clothing that really sucked, by the way! It was tacky with HFTF all over everything including the front of the dress. Yuck! And as if FC would already be an international sensation in the Asian markets! We're supposed to believe Rick and Caroline just thought of that???!!! How stupid! So Thomas and Thorne just thrown back downstairs and we get left with the same actors rehashing already worn out storylines of the same garbage they've been writing year after year after year. Boring! I doubt I'll be watching this crap much longer unless things change quickly. This show is a waste of time.

Hello DJPP! ;)

Wow...that's the longest post I ever read. I love it. I wished Taylor would be back also. I also wish Katie would stop changing her mind also. I like the old Bill better...not the one who purrs at Brooke's feet. Eric and Quinn...big age difference...sometimes the age doesn't matter ~)...I just couldn't do that. Steffy, Liam, Wyatt, and Hope situation is old and boring. I just want to see Liam dumped. Caroline, I like the old Caroline...not the desperate one. Rick is just Icky...enough said about him. Thomas and Thorne, just don't get a break. Thomas is just beautiful, but a boring wall flow...no personality...just good to look at. :D

I think you spoke just about all the main characters...I hope you feel better getting, all that off your chest. Your not the only one out there who feels this way. Lets hope it gets better...yea...I am dreaming! 8)

Have A Great Day DJPP! ;)
Cha Cha Cha
Star Steffy

moneytalks

Postby moneytalks » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:02 pm

Quote bethonly:
Quote moneytalks: I don't believe Katie's visit to Brooke's house was an attempt to get Bill back. Katie said she came to see what Bill and Brooke's intentions were and if there was any chance for them to be family again. Brooke stripped two families from Katie. Her family with Bill and Will and her family with Donna and Hope etc. I think Katie is simply investigating what exactly her family now is if she has any.

you don't think donna and hope will be part of her family? not long ago everyone was so proud of hope for being so supportive of Katie. and donna was just with her offering to go to brookes with her. all divorces are sad I guess but a lot of people have said bill isn't good enouth for her. she needs to suck it up and move on.

Of course Donna and Hope will still regard Katie as family. They will visit with her and then go straight away to visit Brooke who will be in their face to find out every little detail they have found out about what Katie is doing.
I was just saying that if Brooke and Bill marry then Katie no longer has anyone except Will that she can trust to be completely on her side. Brooke will not allow anyone to be on Katie's side.
Agree that Katie should move on far away from the whole brainless crew.

bigbbfan

Postby bigbbfan » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:04 pm

Thanks guys. DD is a great actor &$Bill does
make a lot of heart go pitty pat doesn't he? It would tickle me pink if Steffy would waltz in and kill BRILL.
Then we could watch SILL until JMW had another movie offer
then Steffy could dump $Bill. Bill could run back to Katie on hands and knees and never cheat on Katie again & Will
could grow up with both his Mommie and Daddy. Will never
forgave Aunt Brooke and neither did his Mommie because she tried to keep Bill's goods.

Loving the Bold and The Beautiful

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:02 pm

Quote bigbbfan: Thanks guys. DD is a great actor &$Bill does
make a lot of heart go pitty pat doesn't he? It would tickle me pink if Steffy would waltz in and kill BRILL.
then Steffy could dump $Bill. Bill could run back to Katie on hands and knees and never cheat on Katie again & Will
forgave Aunt Brooke and neither did his Mommie because she tried to keep Bill's goods.

Hello BigBBfan!

I like your story...lets put you at the writers table. ;) At least Katie gets Bill's goods back after all. :D

Have A Great Evening!
Star Steffy

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:59 pm

reckon bill would let steffy take her clothes off this time? remember, he did tell her to put them back on when she went to his office with nothing on but a raincoat. he was supposed to leave Katie for her too but didn't. I don't think bill would want her after having brooke.

june65

Postby june65 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:29 pm

Quote bethonly:

reckon bill would let steffy take her clothes off this time? remember, he did tell her to put them back on when she went to his office with nothing on but a raincoat. he was supposed to leave Katie for her too but didn't. I don't think bill would want her after having brooke.

I don't think steffy would want
Bill after he sleased around with Brooke.

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:08 pm

maybe not since hope doesn't like bill. slipped my mind. I was just going by what other posters were wishing for.

bigbbfan

Postby bigbbfan » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:03 am

Quote Star Steffy:

Hello BigBBfan!

I like your story...lets put you at the writers table. ;) At least Katie gets Bill's goods back after all. :D

Have A Great Evening!
Star Steffy

Thanks, I have been enjoying all your writings also. Keep
up the good work. It inspires me not to loose interest in
the show when I don't enjoy the s/l that is on that day.
The writer's can't please all the fan's all the time but right now I am loving the show but want the writer's to
kill the BRILL s/l and give Bill's goods back!!!

Bill has a lot of fans ... Give each of his fans a little
piece of Bill then send him home to Katie and Will. That
would work. :D

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”