Hopes new competition.... Alexandra !!!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
K. Spaulding

Re: Hopes new competition.... Alexandra !!!

Postby K. Spaulding » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:58 pm

Quote DebD55: I am from Australia and we are only up to Liam flying to Paris to see Steffy. After I read everyone's comments I can't wait to see what you are all talking about. I just would love to see Brooke, Hope and Rick end up alone and lonely. I can not stand any of the the only decent one is Bridget. Bring back Steffy so she could have Bill or Liam and let Alexandra have Wyatt and give Katie someone who is good looking and very very Rich (and make him hate Brooke). :-)

Wow, hope reading the comments didnt spoil it for you !?? And I agree Bridget had class. And YES, I hope Steffy returns... she is too good for Liam though. She needs a real man!

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:15 pm

Is 17 too young to make her Alexander for the future..? Give her a job a office a clothing line..can she doodle like Hope....? This is why Forrester needs help. All have no training no college just a last name...and if your female your a blonde

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:18 pm

Quote AbbieSue:
Quote Rena54: The last thing we need is another Forrester or Logan on this show. Please, no more!!!!

Summer, from Y&R? She's thinking about going to LA.

She can be a new love interest for Thomas, or, Oliver.

Not sure how old they're supposed to be, but, Summer is 18.

Nicks winey daughter another woo is me character.

Hara

Postby Hara » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:30 pm

I think Liam and Wyatt are the same age because in a recent conversation with the two of them, Wyatt mentioned that Bill must have been with both their 'mothers at the same time'.

K. Spaulding

Postby K. Spaulding » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:17 pm

Quote Hara: I think Liam and Wyatt are the same age because in a recent conversation with the two of them, Wyatt mentioned that Bill must have been with both their 'mothers at the same time'.

I agree that they are close in age. I would guess that the oldest would be 25. Hope skipped college, dove right in to HFTF, so my guess for he maybe 22. Anyway, Alexandra has been casted ! I hope they give her a interesting storyline. The show needs a fresh face...
I just hope the writers don't have her jumping on the Hope ~) bandwagon...

myfavs100

Postby myfavs100 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:46 pm

Quote AbbieSue:
Quote Rena54: The last thing we need is another Forrester or Logan on this show. Please, no more!!!!

If and when Summer finds out that Nick is her birth father, she will go back to Kyle in a heartbeat.

myfavs100

Postby myfavs100 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:48 pm

Quote Barbyboo:
Quote AbbieSue:

Nicks winey daughter another woo is me character.

The character has a good s/l on Y&R. I also predict the actress will be a finalist for an Emmy. I posted here weeks ago that I thought the scenes she had that day would win her an Emmy.

K. Spaulding

Postby K. Spaulding » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:41 pm

I agree that if Summer crosses over it will be short-lived. Her character has much more depth than those in LA. She is a doll and I can't wait for the paternity plot to unravel.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”