Hopes new competition.... Alexandra !!!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
K. Spaulding

Hopes new competition.... Alexandra !!!

Postby K. Spaulding » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:14 pm

Im looking forward to the casting of Alexandra Forrester! The Spencer brothers, the SHOW , needs a fresh face to stir things up. It would be refreshing for Hope to have competition and not be the last woman in LA for Liam/ Wyatt.
I cannot wait for Steffy to return, until then I hope Alexandra willl knock Hope of her pedestal.

Barbyboo

Re: Hopes new competition.... Alexandra !!!

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:14 pm

A new princess bet she's blonde Bell loves the blondes.

JaNell36

Postby JaNell36 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:29 pm

I hope Thomas gets a crack at her. Thomas needs a lady friend!

NancyNLV

Postby NancyNLV » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:54 pm

Quote JaNell36: I hope Thomas gets a crack at her. Thomas needs a lady friend!

Thomas and Alexandria are blood related. Their dads are brothers maybe half but they have the same mother Stephanie, so no there can be nothing here for Thomas.

JaNell36

Postby JaNell36 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:00 pm

Quote NancyNLV:
Quote JaNell36: I hope Thomas gets a crack at her. Thomas needs a lady friend!

Thomas and Alexandria are blood related. Their dads are brothers maybe half but they have the same mother Stephanie, so no there can be nothing here for Thomas.

OOPs... I was thinking Massimo Maronie and not Forrester but Stephanie is Thorne and Ridges mother... my bad.... LOL

naturewoman

Postby naturewoman » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:50 pm

Well, I think it will depend on how this Alexandra's character is, what her personality is like. Because, Hope is, imo, the sweetest, cute/funny, most loyal, has the best morals on this soap. That is why Oliver, Liam, Thomas and now Wyatt fell for her in the first place. Maybe, Wyatt will hang out with this Alexandra girl to make Hope jealous. This Alexandra girl can go have Liam, I want Hope with Wyatt ;)

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:52 pm

Quote naturewoman: Well, I think it will depend on how this Alexandra's character is, what her personality is like. Because, Hope is, imo, the sweetest, cute/funny, most loyal, has the best morals on this soap. That is why Oliver, Liam, Thomas and now Wyatt fell for her in the first place. Maybe, Wyatt will hang out with this Alexandra girl to make Hope jealous. This Alexandra girl can go have Liam, I want Hope with Wyatt ;)

She's about 17 a little young for the liam

naturewoman

Postby naturewoman » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Oh, wow only 17. I wonder than why she is being cast, because she's too young for any of the guys on the show. ummm

Quote Barbyboo:
Quote naturewoman: Well, I think it will depend on how this Alexandra's character is, what her personality is like. Because, Hope is, imo, the sweetest, cute/funny, most loyal, has the best morals on this soap. That is why Oliver, Liam, Thomas and now Wyatt fell for her in the first place. Maybe, Wyatt will hang out with this Alexandra girl to make Hope jealous. This Alexandra girl can go have Liam, I want Hope with Wyatt ;)

dana lana

Postby dana lana » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:00 pm

Quote naturewoman: Oh, wow only 17. I wonder than why she is being cast, because she's too young for any of the guys on the show. ummm

Quote Barbyboo:

I read that she will be trying to push Thorne to fight for presidency of FC.
They maybe going to bring a younger lot of cast on, which makes me think RJ and Jack may come back at some stage.

Rena54

Postby Rena54 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:32 pm

The last thing we need is another Forrester or Logan on this show. Please, no more!!!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”