We know whats. Going to happen

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Barbyboo

We know whats. Going to happen

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:40 pm

Do you feel like you know what's going to happen with all these characters? Do you wish something exciting would happen like say what if Hope just would have taken off with Wyatt? Something out of character. What if Brooke walked in and found Bill doing Katie on his desk. Wowie...what if mya finally sees Rick is really iky? I mean anything we didn't expect....give us something we dont expect

moneytalks

Re: We know whats. Going to happen

Postby moneytalks » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:45 pm

Quote Barbyboo: Do you feel like you know what's going to happen with all these characters? Do you wish something exciting would happen like say what if Hope just would have taken off with Wyatt? Something out of character. What if Brooke walked in and found Bill doing Katie on his desk. Wowie...what if mya finally sees Rick is really iky? I mean anything we didn't expect....give us something we dont expect

Don't think Brooke would be worried by finding Bill doing Katie. She would just think "Oh good. He's working on getting to be CEO again."

bethis

Postby bethis » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:50 pm

Quote Barbyboo: Do you feel like you know what's going to happen with all these characters? Do you wish something exciting would happen like say what if Hope just would have taken off with Wyatt? Something out of character. What if Brooke walked in and found Bill doing Katie on his desk. Wowie...what if mya finally sees Rick is really iky? I mean anything we didn't expect....give us something we dont expect

it is getting to where you can do what will happen it's funny

dana lana

Postby dana lana » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:37 am

Yes I wanted Hope to do something exciting, throw caution to the wind and run off with Wyatt.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”