What gonna happen to Hope & Liam??

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
sunflower033

What gonna happen to Hope & Liam??

Postby sunflower033 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:11 pm

I don't like Brooke and Bill together it is wrong. They are only thinking about them. Whats this gonna mean for there two children Hope & Liam? If Brooke and Bill Marry down the road then Hope & Liam become half brother/sister. I wanted Brooke to be strong enough to tell Bill No. For one Katie is her sister. Is Brooke gonna hurt her own daughter again so she can be with Bill? I see alot of people walking away from Brooke for this decision she made.

cookieblue

Re: What gonna happen to Hope & Liam??

Postby cookieblue » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:14 pm

I think Liam and Hope are boring , thats why I am glad Wyatt is in the picture.

june65

Postby june65 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:15 pm

Quote sunflower033: I don't like Brooke and Bill together it is wrong. They are only thinking about them. Whats this gonna mean for there two children Hope & Liam? If Brooke and Bill Marry down the road then Hope & Liam become half brother/sister. I wanted Brooke to be strong enough to tell Bill No. For one Katie is her sister. Is Brooke gonna hurt her own daughter again so she can be with Bill? I see alot of people walking away from Brooke for this decision she made.

Hope and Liam who?? As far as Brooke and Bill are concerned. They do not count just like the sister. Now lets all give a hand to perfect LOVEEEE!

wildflow

Postby wildflow » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:27 pm

Quote cookieblue: I think Liam and Hope are boring , thats why I am glad Wyatt is in the picture.

I feel the same way...

beckers

Postby beckers » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:11 pm

They are going to self implore on their own. They are not the same people they were two years ago. Liam is much more mature. Hope is just beginning her twenties and just beginning to mature. I am happy they are growing as people but they are growing apart as well.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:13 pm

Quote cookieblue: I think Liam and Hope are boring , thats why I am glad Wyatt is in the picture.

Ditto I agree snooze fest

Piperay

Postby Piperay » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Quote cookieblue: I think Liam and Hope are boring

That's why they belong together, they're perfect fit. ;)

missgaht

Postby missgaht » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:47 pm

Hope is gonna get preggars with Wyatt's baby. Hope can't stop looking at Wyatt, she wants him. Hope is a young woman and I say that she is not ready to be married. So most likely she will marry Liam yet be knocked up by Wyatt. Wyatt seems to know what he wants and right now that is Hope and Hope is going to want to pounce on him.

june65

Postby june65 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:55 pm

Liam is going to have more and more moments of thinking about steffy. Hope is going to figure it out and ride off into the sunset with wyatt.

roadie

Postby roadie » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:00 pm

Quote missgaht: Hope is gonna get preggars with Wyatt's baby. Hope can't stop looking at Wyatt, she wants him. Hope is a young woman and I say that she is not ready to be married. So most likely she will marry Liam yet be knocked up by Wyatt. Wyatt seems to know what he wants and right now that is Hope and Hope is going to want to pounce on him.

It looks like Wyatt is the one who knows what he wants and that is Hope and he wants to pounce on her. Not the other way around. It's really hard for fans to admit that a HOTT guy wants our Hope isn't it!!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”