Katie never loved Bill or Brooke

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
koolmeems

Re: Katie never loved Bill or Brooke

Postby koolmeems » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:43 pm

I suggest if you really want to know what happened to watch the archives of this show. It will show exactly the opposite of what the Brooke lovers say it does. I'm well aware that this is a soap opera and for entertainment purposes only.

lifetime26

Postby lifetime26 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:49 pm

Quote JudyLudy:
Quote jade17: I will bite :D

I strongly disagree with this entire thread, which BTW is absurbly incorrect in its entirety. Katie has always loved Brooke and has given her a free pass on her unsrupulous behavior over the years. She has always supported her.

As far as Bill is concerned, Katie did love him, she didn't ask Bill to make her CEO of FC or give her a beautiful mansion or all the expensive jewelry, he did that on his own.

You are totally wrong, and you have absolutely no points to contradict what I say. :D

Katie's ''support'' of Brooke is a few fake words of love. That's all Katie ever did for Brooke. She always turns her back on Brooke the minute Brooke does not worship the ground she walks on. She always her true colors...her jealousy for Brooke, each and every time. Katie does not love Brooke. Katie is jealous of Brooke. Always was. Jealous because Brooke is the woman every man wants whil no man ever wanted her. Jealous because Brooke beca,e a successful businesswoman and accomplished great things because of her talent and hard work, while Katie got appointed as a CEO as by hyer husband, failed miserably, and then stole his company out of spite, not having contribited anything at all.

Katie never fought for any of Brooke's relationships, and never sacrificed anything for Brooke. All Katie knows to do is take, take, take. Like Brooke brilliantly told her, she was always all about herself and always tries to make people feel sorry for her.

Very glad that Brooke and Bill finally stopped playing Katie's manipulative games. :D

Katie risking her LIFE to give birth to Bill's child wasn't an act of love?
Katie giving up so much of her life watching Brooke's children while Brooke was too busy chasing men wasn't love?
Katie giving Brooke and Donna executive positions at FC wasn't love?
Katie taking her nieces side over her own husbands wasn't love?
Katie getting her husband to accept his first known son Liam wasn't love? Well maybe it was her getting a rich man for her niece.
Katie being ABUSED by Bill being locked in a tower wasn't love?
Forgiving Bill for wanting to leave her for a younger woman (Steffy) wasn't love?
Wasn't love when Katie plead Brooke's case OVER AND OVER again to both Ridge and Stephanie? Which resulted in her saving Bridge's marriage multiple times.
Not a fan, but Katie has shown more love for others than most of the characters on the show.
Since you think Katie never loved Brooke how has Brooke ever shown Katie love?

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:51 pm

Quote JudyLudy: Katie never loved Bill. She loved who she thought he could be. She sees him as a prize. She is not hurting because she lost him, she is hurting because she feels Brooke won over her.

And Katie never loved Brooke. She used Brooke and then threw her away and attack her.

Bill learnt what unconditional love is from Brooke. She loved him unconditionally and he loved her unconditionally as well.

Katie gets what she deserves...bitterness, hatred, jealousy. Hope they keep her warm at night. :D

Brooke would love a tree unconditionally if it could screw her for it. Sorry, this isn't on Katie. She loves her son and her husband and nothing, and I mean nothing can be so twisted as to blame Katie because her sister is a low down common tramp.

Brooke always screws them with her unconditional love. Love of what? The screw. The sex. She has had so many destiny's that a cat don't have that many lives. This isn't on Katie. This is a on a common, bottom feeding piece of trash who was so low in a pit of filth that she laid down with her own sister's husband and then couldn't dig her filthy way back up. That is not Katie's fault. Brooke don't deserve anything but a straightjacket in a mental ward.

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:02 pm

Quote JaNell36: I am a BRILL fan... I do believe all three loved one another. Katie loved Bill. Bill loved Katie and for a brief moment they were happy.

Brooke loves Katie.. Katie threw Brooke into her marriage when she arranged for Bill and Brooke to be a family and raise little Will as theirs.

Brooke has always followed her heart and the rest be damned. Bill seems to be the same type of person. Katie never had a chance once she put them in each others orbit... It was over 9 months ago...

But there was and is love there for all three... it wouldn't hurt so much if there wasn't... To be honest the only person that seems unscathed is Bill... He is like 'next'

The big tramp and Bill betrayed that love. That is what they do. The Big Logan tramp has betrayed every kind of love there is for her own sexual obcessions. She has no limits and no buondaries. She is a sociopath with no conscience. I don't honestly believe that this bottom feeder is even capable of loving anyone, not even herself. She is so obdurate, so hard core that her soul is black from it. Katie would be wise to cut her losses and move forward on her power. She has learned a hard lesson but when your own low life sister can betray you like this, the only way to settle is to just cut it out. Get rid of her. She is common trash and she filthy's up every person she touches. I hope that Katie spits in her rotten face and turns away from her for good.

Houston777

Postby Houston777 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:07 pm

Quote JudyLudy: Love it when I leave the Brookehaters...errr...the Katie lovers speechless. :-)

It is not Brooke many people dislike, it is her behavior. Who would want Brooke for a mother, sister, daughter - she has slept with their husbands, lovers, and boyfriends.

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:18 pm

Quote Houston777:
Quote JudyLudy: Love it when I leave the Brookehaters...errr...the Katie lovers speechless. :-)

It is not Brooke many people dislike, it is her behavior. Who would want Brooke for a mother, sister, daughter - she has slept with their husbands, lovers, and boyfriends.

I don't like Brooke, period. Not just because of her actions but because she never pays for what she does and the lives that she destroys. Also because she thinks that she is so entitled to everything she takes, no matter what she does or who she does it to. She is the most disgusting piece of trash on this show.

Dirk digler

Postby Dirk digler » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:06 pm

Those two dirty dogs do not deserve Katie's love anyways.

JaNell36

Postby JaNell36 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:16 pm

Quote Charlie Big:
Quote JaNell36: I am a BRILL fan... I do believe all three loved one another. Katie loved Bill. Bill loved Katie and for a brief moment they were happy.

Brooke loves Katie.. Katie threw Brooke into her marriage when she arranged for Bill and Brooke to be a family and raise little Will as theirs.

Brooke has always followed her heart and the rest be damned. Bill seems to be the same type of person. Katie never had a chance once she put them in each others orbit... It was over 9 months ago...

But there was and is love there for all three... it wouldn't hurt so much if there wasn't... To be honest the only person that seems unscathed is Bill... He is like 'next'

The big tramp and Bill betrayed that love. That is what they do. The Big Logan tramp has betrayed every kind of love there is for her own sexual obcessions. She has no limits and no buondaries. She is a sociopath with no conscience. I don't honestly believe that this bottom feeder is even capable of loving anyone, not even herself. She is so obdurate, so hard core that her soul is black from it. Katie would be wise to cut her losses and move forward on her power. She has learned a hard lesson but when your own low life sister can betray you like this, the only way to settle is to just cut it out. Get rid of her. She is common trash and she filthy's up every person she touches. I hope that Katie spits in her rotten face and turns away from her for good.

Uh... Okay

june65

Postby june65 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:30 pm

Lets wait for six months and see what is happening. I think Brooke and Bill will be on the outs. Their attaction didn't add up to any more than spending time in bed.

Katie has calmed down and really started to do well in the business. She has met a few new men, mostly business men to interact with.

Giving Wyatt a job at SP has proved to be very fruitful, His creativity and business mind has been an assest to Katie, and Karen.

Quinn is involved with Eric, her jewelry has helped FC out as much as her own business. Quinn and Eirc are very happy. Eric has warned off Brooke a few times letting her know that they can be friends but they are over.

Steffy is back in LA checking on Liam.

Sassywithclass

Postby Sassywithclass » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:40 pm

Sorry 2 disappoint. I'm not a brookehater nor a Katie lover. U R entittled 2 your oppinion, so r others. I thought it was against the rules to cal out posters?. IMO Bill/Brooke don't love any besides themselves and this affair will last as long as ice on the stove. Bill wil survive so will Katie. Once again Brooke wil b begging everyone 4 forgiveness with that one tear.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”