katie and Bill

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
wildflow

katie and Bill

Postby wildflow » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:59 pm

hope they get back together :)

koolmeems

Re: katie and Bill

Postby koolmeems » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:13 pm

Quote wildflow: hope they get back together :)

Don't get me wrong, I wish nothing but the best for Katie. I hope she moves on and finds a man that will appreciate her and help her raise Will. As we've seen, Bill loves them and obviously leaves them pregnant (Liam & Wyatt). Will deserves someone that will be there for him. I really wouldn't want back someone that slept with my "sister". I use the term sister lightly when describing Brooke.

FauxyGrany

Postby FauxyGrany » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:14 pm

WHY ?)

jad68

Postby jad68 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:16 pm

I wonder if they get back together after what katie did to him, first pushing him and the arm of brooke then was easy manipulated by taylor instead of trusting her man who was trying hard to be with her and finaly her arrogant and suspicion push her to spy on her man by pushing him again to brook, what a stupid idea, he is a human been and they have feeling to each other, what she expected from that?
i'am glad for both of them B and B

wildflow

Postby wildflow » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:18 pm

Quote koolmeems:

Don't get me wrong, I wish nothing but the best for Katie. I hope she moves on and finds a man that will appreciate her and help her raise Will. As we've seen, Bill loves them and obviously leaves them pregnant (Liam & Wyatt). Will deserves someone that will be there for him. I really wouldn't want back someone that slept with my "sister". I use the term sister lightly when describing Brooke.

You have a strong point....

koolmeems

Postby koolmeems » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:20 pm

I loved it today when Katie said I should have listened to Taylor. Unfortunately, Katie made the mistake of trusting her sister with her husband. Brooke was hell bent and determined to get Bill in her bed. Now that she has, she's trying to blame Katie for everything. Brooke is all about Brooke.

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:30 pm

Quote koolmeems: I loved it today when Katie said I should have listened to Taylor. Unfortunately, Katie made the mistake of trusting her sister with her husband. Brooke was hell bent and determined to get Bill in her bed. Now that she has, she's trying to blame Katie for everything. Brooke is all about Brooke.

seems to me that bills been pursuing brooke since stephanie died and he went to big bear to comfort her.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”