Hope to Liam: But if he's your brother...

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Rollina

Hope to Liam: But if he's your brother...

Postby Rollina » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:05 pm

Hope to Liam: But if he's your brother I'd like to get to know him.. Oh really? So, if Wyatt turns out not to be Liam's brother then she wouldn't bother getting to know him.. 8) Ok... I'M CONFUSED..

Any thoughts?

Note: This is not a bash just an observation

ms suki

Re: Hope to Liam: But if he's your brother...

Postby ms suki » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:14 pm

Quote Rollina: Hope to Liam: But if he's your brother I'd like to get to know him.. Oh really? So, if Wyatt turns out not to be Liam's brother then she wouldn't bother getting to know him.. 8) Ok... I'M CONFUSED..

Any thoughts?

hope didn't want to hurt waffle boy feelings course she wants to know Wyatt its written all over her face she like Wyatt
Waffle boy know this Hope & Wyatt

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:24 pm

he asked if she HAD to get to know him. that's when she said that. I don't think she has any intentions to get to know him if he isn't liams brother because she knows he's jealous and doesn't want her to. but if he's liams brother she does.

Rollina

Postby Rollina » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:24 pm

Quote ms suki:
Quote Rollina: Hope to Liam: But if he's your brother I'd like to get to know him.. Oh really? So, if Wyatt turns out not to be Liam's brother then she wouldn't bother getting to know him.. 8) Ok... I'M CONFUSED..

Any thoughts?

hope didn't want to hurt waffle boy feelings course she wants to know Wyatt its written all over her face she like Wyatt
Waffle boy know this Hope & Wyatt

Yeah, Liam was acutally trying to "think" for once. And the questions from Liam proved that: So you've already met him? So he came up with this idea ALL on his own? Lawrd, Hope just tell the truth.. Ok.. here we go again with trust and communication issues with LOPE.. So how will Hope feel when Wyatt ends up telling Liam how they met and such.. And how he ended up at Rick's celebrating 4th July..

Like, didn't Liam already met Wyatt then, so I don't see how Hope could sit there and pretend she doesn't ALREADY know Wyatt.. I mean, is Liam that stupid? Yes, it would seem so.. 8) "Always in denial.."

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:32 pm

he knows she met him but how well can you know someone after spending a few minutes at a time with them? and not that many times YET. if she wants to be friends or anything else with him, now is the time before she gets married. the reason liam doesn't trust her being friends with him is because he knows what "friends" do behind your back. not talking about hope here.

Boatchick22

Postby Boatchick22 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:16 pm

Quote bethonly: he knows she met him but how well can you know someone after spending a few minutes at a time with them? and not that many times YET. if she wants to be friends or anything else with him, now is the time before she gets married. the reason liam doesn't trust her being friends with him is because he knows what "friends" do behind your back. not talking about hope here.

I do recall Hope cheating on Liam with Oliver. ~)

HopeLoganFan

Postby HopeLoganFan » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:18 pm

She wouldn't care if he wasn't Liams brother or not she just wanted to FIND OUT she would still talk to him either way their friends!!! She was talking to him even before she knew he was related to Liam & Bill

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”