Pills shouldn't be any issue!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
OMGHUHS

Pills shouldn't be any issue!

Postby OMGHUHS » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:06 pm

The got married with all the villagers watching. I assume they did sleep together after the wedding and continued to up until Hope saw the video. I don't think she needed pills UNTIL after she saw the video and those pills were for her blood pressure.

Cobra Like

Re: Pills shouldn't be any issue!

Postby Cobra Like » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:04 am

Quote OMGHUHS: The got married with all the villagers watching. I assume they did sleep together after the wedding and continued to up until Hope saw the video. I don't think she needed pills UNTIL after she saw the video and those pills were for her blood pressure.

Speading your legs does not mean you aren't frigid *) Hope is sexless and has no emotion. Pills or no pills she hates sex, she just detaches like a hooker does, NO feelings. Hope spreads her legs and then thinks about shiny, sparkly, rings and poofy wedding dresses. *)

GOBROOK

Postby GOBROOK » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:11 am

Quote OMGHUHS: The got married with all the villagers watching. I assume they did sleep together after the wedding and continued to up until Hope saw the video. I don't think she needed pills UNTIL after she saw the video and those pills were for her blood pressure.

She doesn't have pills issue, she doesn't want just sex from a man, she want to love, and be loved, which is a god and healthy thing. :)

moneytalks

Postby moneytalks » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:42 am

Quote GOBROOK:

She doesn't have pills issue, she doesn't want just sex from a man, she want to love, and be loved, which is a god and healthy thing. :)

Well said.

Cobra Like

Postby Cobra Like » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:22 am

Quote GOBROOK:

NAH, there is NOTHING good or healthy about spreading your legs for a married man. Only in Brooke and Hope's sick, disgusting, world is that a good thing *)

moneytalks

Postby moneytalks » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:30 am

Quote Cobra Like:
Quote GOBROOK:

NAH, there is NOTHING good or healthy about spreading your legs for a married man. Only in Brooke and Hope's sick, disgusting, world is that a good thing *)

Well Steffi isn't doing it for her married man at the moment either so someone is listening and learning.

annie71

Postby annie71 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:26 am

Quote Cobra Like:

Speading your legs does not mean you aren't frigid *) Hope is sexless and has no emotion. Pills or no pills she hates sex, she just detaches like a hooker does, NO feelings. Hope spreads her legs and then thinks about shiny, sparkly, rings and poofy wedding dresses. *)

How in the heck do you know anything about Hopes sex life? Your digging in the bottom of the barrel again to bash. find anything else or have you went through it all now. that pill thing was 1 year ago why still bring it up.

annie71

Postby annie71 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:28 am

Quote GOBROOK:

finally an intellegent poster. I so agree.

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:16 am

Quote Cobra Like:
Quote GOBROOK:

if wives could keep their husbands happy at home, it wouldn't matter if they spread their legs or not. the husband is the one the wives should be angry with. brooke is not cheating on the wives. the husbands are.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:31 am

What?

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”