Is Liam truly stupid or just thoughtless

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Jimi

Re: Is Liam truly stupid or just thoughtless

Postby Jimi » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:14 am

Quote Sassywithclass:
Quote shesagem:
Quote OMGHUHS: Would Liam really bring Hope to live in the house he shared with Steffie, then her, then Steffie and her again??? He has to show some class and at least find them a new home, a ring isn't enough in his lifetime. :D

Hope lived there before after Steffy.
She was even going to get married there.
I don't think she cares, so long as she gets what she wants.

Actully Hope moved in after Steffy and Liam were married the first time, after Liam found out about the x-rays being doctored. Steffy moved out and Hope moved in to take Steffy power away. Hope was only getting married there after Brooke set-up the surprise wedding. Amber lived there first alone. Steffy lived there after they were married the first time. Steffy left, Hope moved in awainting the divorce,moved out. Got married saw the video moved out.Steffy and Liam lived there as a couple until Hope asked him to have Steffy move out. Steffy moved back in after they married until she left for Paris. So according to the archives Steffy lived there First and last with Liam as a married couple twice and shacking once. Hope awaiting a divorce and as married once. Maybe they can move in the Love Cabin until Bill/Wyatt find a home or move in with Brooke. Brooke really not a good idea, so maybe they can get their own place.

[quote] I think a little of both. Hope should give him the
ring and move out. Tell liam after he gets the divorce. He's
quite happy waiting for six months and it;s what steffy wants. Without the ring hope would be free to date. Tired
of the liam thing. Too bad hope can't move on. [quote]

Jimi

Postby Jimi » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:14 am

Quote Sassywithclass:
Quote shesagem:
Quote OMGHUHS: Would Liam really bring Hope to live in the house he shared with Steffie, then her, then Steffie and her again??? He has to show some class and at least find them a new home, a ring isn't enough in his lifetime. :D

Hope lived there before after Steffy.
She was even going to get married there.
I don't think she cares, so long as she gets what she wants.

Actully Hope moved in after Steffy and Liam were married the first time, after Liam found out about the x-rays being doctored. Steffy moved out and Hope moved in to take Steffy power away. Hope was only getting married there after Brooke set-up the surprise wedding. Amber lived there first alone. Steffy lived there after they were married the first time. Steffy left, Hope moved in awainting the divorce,moved out. Got married saw the video moved out.Steffy and Liam lived there as a couple until Hope asked him to have Steffy move out. Steffy moved back in after they married until she left for Paris. So according to the archives Steffy lived there First and last with Liam as a married couple twice and shacking once. Hope awaiting a divorce and as married once. Maybe they can move in the Love Cabin until Bill/Wyatt find a home or move in with Brooke. Brooke really not a good idea, so maybe they can get their own place.

[quote] I think a little of both. Hope should give him the
ring and move out. Tell liam after he gets the divorce. He's
quite happy waiting for six months and it;s what steffy wants. Without the ring hope would be free to date. Tired
of the liam thing. Too bad hope can't move on. [quote]

PattyL

Postby PattyL » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:23 pm

The question is, is HOpe stupid enough to move into another married woman's house? Twice!!!! Same bed,linen, towels couch, dining table. HOpe is only interested in being married. Liam has money. He should move out of his dad's beach house, and, buy his own house. HOpe, well, is living off Forrester's money. She could get her own place. We know, Steffy had her own place, even kept it, when she was married to Liam. I guess HOpe will want to own Steffy's condo too.

FauxyGrany

Postby FauxyGrany » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:24 pm

Okay, I am thinking soap opera budget here :~ Do you know how much time it takes to go to the prop dept and change all that stuff and build another set. They don't have the money to do it. They have been recycling all the residences for quite awhile now. But I do wish Liam and Hope could move into an apt etc. because this living with Wyatt is courting trouble with a capital T.

missgaht

Postby missgaht » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:41 pm

Liam is stupid and weak and whack. Clearly Hope is attracted to Wyatt and he moves her right in. Hope can't keep her eyes off Wyatt and Liam moves her in. Stupid is as Stupid does. I can't stand Liam because he is so weak. He never has a thought of his own and when he does he sounds like he doesn't have the sense God gave a goat. You know what I think Brooke and Liam should get together because they both just don't ever get it. I am so tired of all of the male weakness on the show. Bill has no loyalty to his family. For Bill to walk out to be with Brooke (and trust and believe the reason why Bill walked out on Katie like that was because he had Brooke in the wings) is just stupid. He could of had his family back which he wanted all along and then because he couldn't prove he was trustworthy he walked out? Liam's sick wife goes to Paris and he doesnt chase after her? Liam is just stupid and Steffy is better without the loser. Why can't Steffy be with Wyatt? Steffy IMO was always the fresh breath of air on the show and I want her to come back.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”