Is Liam truly stupid or just thoughtless

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bethonly

Re: Is Liam truly stupid or just thoughtless

Postby bethonly » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:43 pm

pattyl because I haven't found anything nice to say about her. but I believe I've been as nice about her as you have been about hope.

coco50

Postby coco50 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:49 pm

steffy knew she's always had Hope's leftovers, thats why she told liam to go back to Hope. she knew she was fighting a losing battle, too bad she didn't realize that when she decided to try and hurt logans,. she didn't realize she would be hurting herself.

gardengoddess

Postby gardengoddess » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:36 pm

Patti, if I remember correctly, Liam and Hope were engaged before Steffy seduced liam to let her drive him home after his bachelor party. That is when Steffy kissed Liam and Hope watched in horror. She took off the ring and left it on the mantel. liam found it , Steffy took it from him and Steffy put the ring on and said, "I will marry you". Seems to me Steffy took Hopes guy/or leftovers. Not the other way around. Steffy has always taken Hopes leftovers, Oliver,too. She wanted Katies too. Sniffing around Bill, wanting him to leave his wife. She is kind of loose like that.
*)

OMGHUHS

Postby OMGHUHS » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:52 pm

Why can't we share opinions without being rude. This is a tv show not real life. Compare opinions and compare where you think the sl should go, but please don't degrade someone who doesn't share your opinions. This is supposed to be fun not war. My original post was just to find out if people think Liam is stupid which means lack of knowledge. Thoughtless means he cares more about how he feels than he does how his actions empact others.

Sassywithclass

Postby Sassywithclass » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:21 pm

Quote OMGHUHS: Why can't we share opinions without being rude. This is a tv show not real life. Compare opinions and compare where you think the sl should go, but please don't degrade someone who doesn't share your opinions. This is supposed to be fun not war. My original post was just to find out if people think Liam is stupid which means lack of knowledge. Thoughtless means he cares more about how he feels than he does how his actions empact others.

I so agree with you. IDK, What up, these are characters ,playing a part. They are not real but reel. How can't anyone get so vested in a character, You don't know theses people in the real. You re so correct, SC went to jail on GH. Hes playing a role written or him. TMD over reel, How many posters really know JMW/KM/SC/KKL/TH/HT/DD for real not reel

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:17 pm

Quote annie71:
Quote Barbyboo: Hope is in lala land she thinks arraigned is eating pizza and a coke

Don`t you ever have anything nice to say? why don`t you just start your own I hate Hope thread and stay on that its getting very annoying your bashing of her. You start posts to bash her. I have said things about actresses on here and was banned why are you not banned.

I am talking about character not actress Bell writes this story not me..I am merely expressing a opinion on the show apology for being rude please?steffy is talked about more than Hope..wishing someone banned is not nice do you think all people should have same opinion.. I see you are a Hope fan but I have never been rude to you maybe you should be banned for rudeness. I have reported you for personal insult to me

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:39 pm

We all have our faves it should not get personal wishing someone banned is way out there.. We can complain about characters as long as its not about the actors. It's only a show ..sorry I responded to annie I should have ignored her as I will in future..I have never been disrespectful to any poster personally. And wish we could agree to just disagree..have fun posting

Sassywithclass

Postby Sassywithclass » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:00 pm

Quote Barbyboo: We all have our faves it should not get personal wishing someone banned is way out there.. We can complain about characters as long as its not about the actors. It's only a show ..sorry I responded to annie I should have ignored her as I will in future..I have never been disrespectful to any poster personally. And wish we could agree to just disagree..have fun posting

ITA with you and the ones complaining about your post on a character are always in threads putting down JMW/HT who are real. They have numerouss no fan threads for Steffy/Taylor but yet today I read negative comments about JMW in a thread about her upcoming movie. I enjoy your post most times but if I really disagree with anyone I just keep it
moving. Keep on doing you.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Quote Sassywithclass:
Quote Barbyboo: We all have our faves it should not get personal wishing someone banned is way out there.. We can complain about characters as long as its not about the actors. It's only a show ..sorry I responded to annie I should have ignored her as I will in future..I have never been disrespectful to any poster personally. And wish we could agree to just disagree..have fun posting

ITA with you and the ones complaining about your post on a character are always in threads putting down JMW/HT who are real. They have numerouss no fan threads for Steffy/Taylor but yet today I read negative comments about JMW in a thread about her upcoming movie. I enjoy your post most times but if I really disagree with anyone I just keep it
moving. Keep on doing you.
thanks it's just for fun not serious these characters aren't real

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:24 pm

Quote bethonly:
Quote Barbyboo: Hope is in lala land she thinks arraigned is eating pizza and a coke

no, that was steffy and liam eating the pizzas. she never cooked. what is arraigned?

Sorry meant engaged. I have carpal tunnel hands get,stiff

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”