Who do you want Hope with?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
dana lana

Re: Who do you want Hope with?

Postby dana lana » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:40 am

Quote ItsMeNotU:
Quote GOBROOK:
Quote LucyT:
Quote Barbyboo:
Quote lynn83:
Quote Barbyboo: I will pick Wyatt. Liam is ruined
My Pick is "WYATT"!!!!! He knows on How to Treat Hope & is Truly into her!!! Liam just is useing hope
cause he doesn't want to be alone ( Which He should be!!!!)

Yes Liam is un redeemable I can't take him at all, and he just lost a baby and he's hopping around with glee and getting engaged. Who does that?

a man that felt trapped by a baby.

Right Answer.. :)

Yep...he felt so trapped he begged her to come back. ~)

He was saying what he felt was the right thing to do, but when Steffy turned him down he couldn't get out of there fast enough. And he did not look back once there was so much smoke coming of his shoes.

Queenie2629

Postby Queenie2629 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:01 am

Herself!!!! I think she needs to take a breather from men (if you can call Liam that) and focus on making a career for herself. I like her and Wyatt but I wish it were down the line after she was way over Liam.

hopefan1

Postby hopefan1 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:20 am

wyatt. i just want hope to tell off liam and give herself sometime to realize liam is not the right man for her if any fans can even consider liam a man out there. he has been so unfaithful to both women that its sickening.

cait1626

Postby cait1626 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:59 am

LIAM!
He was the first and so far only. "I" think he's going to get a major backbone and go all out to prove his love and loyalty to Hope.
He's got major competition now with his half brother.

hopefan1

Postby hopefan1 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:38 pm

thats easy wyatt. he knows who he wants to be with and will pull out all the stops to obtain hope's heart. works for me.

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:57 pm

Not a Hope fan but I despise her a lot less when she's with Wyatt. Huge DB fan since his days on DOOL, he's an incredible actor, and he and Kim seem to play very well off each other.

moneytalks

Postby moneytalks » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:41 pm

That Hope behaves inappropriately seems to be more in the imagination of the viewers rather than what is actually going on. Men (boys ) are attracted to Hope. Lucky her. Why not? She does not lead them on. Oliver, Thomas, Wyatt ...were all well aware that Liam was her focus and the only one she felt strongly enough about to want to bed. Though we would like to see her dump Liam, she seems to have her heart set on it. Let's hope Liam can lift his game and get determined to concentrate on only one. Wyatt is an unknown at this point.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”