Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
jade17

Re: Spoiler 7-22 Hope Sleeps w/Married Man Again!

Postby jade17 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:19 pm

Quote ms suki: Hope sleep with Liam a man she love and Wait For 2 yr Steffi told Hope & Liam to be together start their life over
So what's problem we all know bell don't believe in 6month wait period this is soap were drama comes alive... Everybody on this soap sleeps around
Great Stephanie
Steffi
Brook
Taylor
Donna
Katie
Bridge
Jackie M
Eric
Ridge
Thorne
Rick
Marcus
Nick
$
Everybody kept in family

I would hardly call Steffy sleeping with 2 men sleeping around. SMH

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:30 pm

Quote Steffy rocks:
Quote Aquarius19:
Quote Steffy rocks: Again people aren't married to rings ... this is the second time Hope sleeps WITH STEFFY'S HUSBAND and to my shock her nasty actions are excused !!! 8) 8) 8) 8) I get being a fan (even though God knows why one would like Hope) but fact is she is a nasty girl sleeping with A MARRIED MAN but what is even more offensive is that she has no brains one has to wonder how she functions ... I have a real problem with how Hope is being portrayed (being she 20 max) she should be out there working , studying hanging out with her girlfriends ... and yes date ... in short all the things a 20 years old does ... she shouldn't be a nasty ADULTERESS who SLEEPS WITH A MARRIED MAN !!!

Excellent posts and I agree.This horrible writing does send bad messages.Bell and the writers must think its cute and Okay to show the nasty ADULTEROUS S/Lines..PUKE

Exactly !!! The writing of this show is puke worthy at this point ...on what Planet it is OK to sleep with your sister's husband? IT ISN'T !!! Under any circumstances !!! And I can't believe Bell is excusing it ...

Your so correct all this basty incestius sex and ADULTERY to me are NASTY subjects that Bell keeps front and center with all of this HORRIBLE writing in which none are held accountable like its normal behavior ..WHEN ITS NOT

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:41 pm

Quote BnBfan001:
Quote Aquarius19: Great post Steffy rocks exactly you see this is where I have a problem with this soap and the unbalance of the terrible writing.To me it sends very bad messages to some people in this world.No great morals at all are being shown on this soap.It rewards to much ugliness like Adultery,Incest,Lies,Malnipulation,etc..and it never holds the guilty parties accountable for the wrong that they do..instead it makes it seem like it all ok and is right.Which to me sends very bad messages for me even to watch it..SO UNBELIEVABLE

So what you think Steffy is so perfect and innocent? i do remember her literally trying to STEAL hopes boyfriends like Oliver and then Liam how could she just randomly fall in love with him???i don't get that

Excuse me I know for a fact Steffy never slept with Bill.Liam has waffle so its on him anyway whomever he choose to be with.But I know Hope slept with a Married Liam.That what was shown on tv.This thread is about Hope and her fornicating,adulterious behavior.I know what I saw on tv and I have never seen Steffy have sex with a married man.And if Liam was a real man and if he loved Hope so much than why has he married Steffy twice??I get it and its so nasty to see all of the HORRIBLE writing on this soap

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:06 am

Quote Steffy rocks: What has Steffy anything to do with Hope being a tramp who lost it with A MARRIED MARRIED and continues to sleep with a MARRIED MAN ? 8) Is Steffy making Hope be a disgusting tramp that dances all over innocent babies bodies?

Great post and I agree Liam is still married.And it does not make it okay for lope to have sex even though Steffy told him to be with Hope.

Steffy rocks

Postby Steffy rocks » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:05 am

Are some KIDDING ME? They love to bring up what Steffy did THREE YEARS AGO but NOTHING can excuse Hope sleeping with Steffy's husband in Steffy's bed and dancing all over her dead baby's body are you kidding me? 8) 8) 8) Hope is a revolting witch who makes Steffy look like and angel hell she would make a 21 years old Brooke blush !!!

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:19 pm

Quote Steffy rocks: Are some KIDDING ME? They love to bring up what Steffy did THREE YEARS AGO but NOTHING can excuse Hope sleeping with Steffy's husband in Steffy's bed and dancing all over her dead baby's body are you kidding me? 8) 8) 8) Hope is a revolting witch who makes Steffy look like and angel hell she would make a 21 years old Brooke blush !!!

I agree and your correcty...THere is NO EXCUSE for sleeping with a married man..THats WRONG and there is NOTHING RIGHT about the FORNICATION or ADULTERY >(

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”