Ratings 7-8 to 7-12 see B&B's Friday increase

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Enjie

Re: Ratings 7-8 to 7-12 see B&B's Friday increase

Postby Enjie » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:51 pm

Quote Letsbenice: I am so glad the ratings are up and I read an interesting article on the ratings for the week of July 15-19th, B&B had the most solid week of all the daytime dramas. B&B added +87,000 total viewers, the most of any soap for the ratings period, and it remained in the second spot with over 3.5 million viewers. B&B also is up a whopping +456,000 from the previous year at this time! B&B also added the most viewers in key demos-18-49 females +31,000, and +5,000 in females 18-34!

Obviously, the new cast and story lines are bringing in viewers. The absence of HT and JMW's break has in fact improved the ratings. Good for B&B!

Agreed! The numbers speak for themselves. And further prove that on Friday people tuned in to see BATIE and the premiere of QUINN. They stayed tuned in to watch her on Monday. Loving BB!

ItsMeNotU

Re: Ratings 7-8 to 7-12 see B&B's Friday increase

Postby ItsMeNotU » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:25 pm

Quote Letsbenice: I am so glad the ratings are up and I read an interesting article on the ratings for the week of July 15-19th, B&B had the most solid week of all the daytime dramas. B&B added +87,000 total viewers, the most of any soap for the ratings period, and it remained in the second spot with over 3.5 million viewers. B&B also is up a whopping +456,000 from the previous year at this time! B&B also added the most viewers in key demos-18-49 females +31,000, and +5,000 in females 18-34!

Obviously, the new cast and story lines are bringing in viewers. The absence of HT and JMW's break has in fact improved the ratings. Good for B&B!

Sorry, but logically that makes no sense unless you make some illogical assumptions:

1) There were a large amount of people who never watched, but were waiting for HT and JMW to leave. Why would they wait for them to leave if they haven't been watching before?

2)Logan fans who had stopped watching started watching again. Not sure why that would happen as HT and JMW hardly ever dominated screen time.

3 )HT and JMW fans viewership increased once they were no longer on the show.

Maybe the new storylines and cast are bringing in viewers, but there's no way you can correlate that with HT and JMW leaving.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”