Is Taylor gone?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Barbyboo

Re: Is Taylor gone?

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:48 am

Quote scarlet1: Was that it yesterday? Taylor walks out of the bedroom and never to be seen again? Really? I thought yesterday was her last day.
last day didn't she have her pajamas on? The way they let steffy leave was just as dumb

scarlet1

Postby scarlet1 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:00 am

Quote Barbyboo:
Quote scarlet1: Was that it yesterday? Taylor walks out of the bedroom and never to be seen again? Really? I thought yesterday was her last day.
last day didn't she have her pajamas on? The way they let steffy leave was just as dumb

exactly. wth? got to be a kidnapping...maybe Donna stuffed her in an attic somewhere and is feeding her lemon bars. ;)

lovinthesoaps

Postby lovinthesoaps » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:30 am

I really hope so but something tells me that she will try and have one more go around with Brooke first, lol.

I am so not going to miss her hypocrisy! ~)

Debbra Jean

Postby Debbra Jean » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:15 am

One can only hope.

Debbra Jean

Postby Debbra Jean » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:20 am

I am so disappointed in the writers, tell me what phyciatrist in their right mind would do what Taylor did to her patient. Just how ethical is that. If the writing doesn't change this soap is no more for me. It is too far-fetched.

scarlet1

Postby scarlet1 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:54 am

Quote Debbra Jean: I am so disappointed in the writers, tell me what phyciatrist in their right mind would do what Taylor did to her patient. Just how ethical is that. If the writing doesn't change this soap is no more for me. It is too far-fetched.

I think the writers have ruined her character - she used to be on higher ground, but in the past few years they have moved her into a victim role. What therapist would continue to blame someone else for their unhappiness? Lame. I will not be missing that character

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”