When Katie kicks $Bill out, will he?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
moneytalks

Re: When Katie kicks $Bill out, will he?

Postby moneytalks » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:59 pm

I thought someone remembered that Brooke already had them but had to give them back to Bill when Katie asked for them at the hospital.

scrappie

Postby scrappie » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:08 pm

Quote bethonly: Katie better not leave them laying around. steffy is back in town the 11th and 12th and she loves to steal rings. anything shiny I guess. think bill's still hitting that?

You must be talking about BROOKE, ~) ~) ~) after all she was the one that had KATIE'S wedding ring in her purse and oh...she had Hope's because that was the one she gave to Liam when she keep yelling at Liam to put on the girls finger.

And if we have to go back she had Hope's necklace which she chose to wear instead of giving back. Remember that was her excuse for letting Hope's boyfriend screw her against that wall! :D :D :D :D

Looks to me like old Brooke is the jewelry thief! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:17 pm

Quote Joy T: If I were a writer, I would let Steffy strut her sexy self back to LA and instead of running back to flip flop Liam, head straight for $ Bill!

What a great looking pair now that would be a power couple but Liam would be her son in law!

moneytalks

Postby moneytalks » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:21 pm

You sure she had them in her purse and not on her finger?

AbbieSue

Postby AbbieSue » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:29 pm

Bill and Brooke are going to have to console each other, when Katie learns the truth and, are going to end up in bed, again and, Brooke is going to use the same old excuse......" Katie walked away from her marriage two seconds ago, therefor it's perfectly okay for me to screw you, Bill".

IHeartLizzie

Postby IHeartLizzie » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:10 am

Quote Joy T: If I were a writer, I would let Steffy strut her sexy self back to LA and instead of running back to flip flop Liam, head straight for $ Bill!

I hope so!!!!

scrappie

Postby scrappie » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:39 am

Quote moneytalks: You sure she had them in her purse and not on her finger?

LOL! :]

longtime viewer

Postby longtime viewer » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:34 pm

To fit his character he would fight for his family/ for Katie --- but the writers are obsessed with Brooke so I am pretty sure Bill and Brooke will have many interactions in the near future!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”