Hope vs Steffy vs Hope Fued

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Jigglea

Hope vs Steffy vs Hope Fued

Postby Jigglea » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:04 pm

Is just RIDICULOUS anymore!! I am sick to death of all the posts in regards to which gal deserves happiness and which gal deserves misery!! Which gal had Liam first! Which gal is getting what she deserves! Yada, yada, yada!!!! I really don't know which soap some of you are watching!! I really wish there was something else more intelligent or heck appealing being discussed on this board beside the bashing of Hope or Steffy or Brooke or Taylor!! ~) ~) ~)
It's a soap opera people and these are only made up characters!! Some of your are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too invested like they are real people. Both actresses are doing a great job with the roles that have been created for them as these characters were created to ENTERTAIN not start a full blown fued...this is not the Hatfields & McCoys!!!! It's ok to disagree but what's not okay is the total disrespect being shown towards both Hope and Steffy characters....get a grip people, like forreal, IT'S JUST A SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!! ~) ~) ~)

Barbyboo

Re: Hope vs Steffy vs Hope Fued

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:09 pm

It needs a great story line these story's are same ole same ole for years

Jigglea

Postby Jigglea » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:13 pm

Barbyboo:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! ~)

lynn83

Postby lynn83 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:37 pm

Quote Jigglea: Is just RIDICULOUS anymore!! I am sick to death of all the posts in regards to which gal deserves happiness and which gal deserves misery!! Which gal had Liam first! Which gal is getting what she deserves! Yada, yada, yada!!!! I really don't know which soap some of you are watching!! I really wish there was something else more intelligent or heck appealing being discussed on this board beside the bashing of Hope or Steffy or Brooke or Taylor!! ~) ~) ~)
It's a soap opera people and these are only made up characters!! Some of your are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too invested like they are real people. Both actresses are doing a great job with the roles that have been created for them as these characters were created to ENTERTAIN not start a full blown fued...this is not the Hatfields & McCoys!!!! It's ok to disagree but what's not okay is the total disrespect being shown towards both Hope and Steffy characters....get a grip people, like forreal, IT'S JUST A SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!! ~) ~) ~)
Very Well Said!!!! Every think in your Post is the TRUTH!!!!!

dana lana

Postby dana lana » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:58 pm

We won't have to worry about talking about steffy vs hope or brooke vs taylor anymore because with steffy no in the picture and taylor gone we won't need to talk about them anymore.

Jigglea

Postby Jigglea » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:01 pm

Well then Dana Lana there just shouldn't be a message board anymore. What would be left to discuss??

Jigglea

Postby Jigglea » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:04 pm

Lynn83, its ridiculous......some folks will never agree who's the worse between Hope and Steffy....so whatever already and lets try to move on to something and/or someone else.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”