SPOILER TAYLOR

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
steffyandTaylor

Re: SPOILER TAYLOR GETS DUMPED BY ANOTHER FORRESTOR

Postby steffyandTaylor » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:53 am

Go taylor exposed the lying tramp. Of course bell is goign to have everyoen feel sorry for Brooke she is five year old child who makes all the mistakes int he world. when woudl this woman ever face consequences for her actions.

bethonly

Postby bethonly » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:20 am

Quote GOBROOK:
Quote scrappie: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) I still don't understand how anyone can defend a nasty, sleazy, back-stabbing, lying, foul, disgusting wench like Brooke! That old trick is gonna get it good though! :D :D :D :D :D Go Taylor!!! :] :]

BTW the old tramp is no stranger to sticking her nose in peoples business either! ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~)

I think you meant to say taylor where you put brooks name in there. I do that sometimes too. we all know you mean taylor by the description so no harm done.

I can, because she is less nasty, sleazy, back stabbing, lying, disgusting wh**e than Taylor. :-) :-) :-)

BamaGirl38

Postby BamaGirl38 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:38 am

So will Taylor's kids go back to calling Eric grandpa now?

Duffy Duck

Postby Duffy Duck » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:59 am

Quote missing atwt:
Quote cards1: Taylor exposes Brooke then Eric, her kids Grandpa, dumps her for telling Brooke's secret, Taylor is irate Eric has known all along and didn't say a word to her and even considered helping Brooke and met with Brooke without her knowledge throws a fit and leaves LA. Taylor feels so betrayed by Eric after he declared her the matriarch all the while having secret meeting with Brooke and feels she's lost another Forrestor man to Brooke.

All I can say is good bye . She will never have a relationship because of her jealousy and obsession with Brooke . Not gonna miss her psychotic rants one bit .

I am glad Taylor is leaving, she should of left a long time ago, what does she do, and why embarrassed Eric in front of his grandkids, why couldn't she take Brooke down at Brooke house, why at Katie, her patient, that she is suppose to care about, so she leaves town, and leaves Bill, Katie and Brooke and Eric, with all the upsets. The man she loved Eric, and if Eric could talked he would say that he told Brooke over, and over, he loves Taylor, so she leaves good, and I am so happy, and I wish they would take Caroline with her....

Duffy Duck

Postby Duffy Duck » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:08 am

Quote BamaGirl38: So will Taylor's kids go back to calling Eric grandpa now?

they don't call him Grandpa, they call him Eric, and I think since they all adults, let Grandpa (Eric) explain why, and how etc etc

After Taylor leaves I would like to see more of Dayeeze (spell wrong) and more of the younger ppl. Enough of Brooke, Katie and Donna. and Bill

jade17

Postby jade17 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:19 am

Quote cards1: Taylor exposes Brooke then Eric, her kids Grandpa, dumps her for telling Brooke's secret, Taylor is irate Eric has known all along and didn't say a word to her and even considered helping Brooke and met with Brooke without her knowledge throws a fit and leaves LA. Taylor feels so betrayed by Eric after he declared her the matriarch all the while having secret meeting with Brooke and feels she's lost another Forrestor man to Brooke.

From what I have read it will be Taylor doing the dumping NOT Eric. Why should she stay with a man that just a few weeks ago told her right in front of Brooke that she needed to drop her suspicians, which by the way were ABSOLUTELY correct as usual? The same man that was willingly to help said tramp, that in 26 years keeps repeating the same behaviour over and over and over again?

bbfan23

Postby bbfan23 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:28 am

Quote LoganH8tr:
Quote scrappie:
Quote LoganH8tr:
Quote scrappie: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) I still don't understand how anyone can defend a nasty, sleazy, back-stabbing, lying, foul, disgusting wench like Brooke! That old trick is gonna get it good though! :D :D :D :D :D Go Taylor!!! :] :]

BTW the old tramp is no stranger to sticking her nose in peoples business either! ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~)

No one sticks their nose in other people's business like Brooke does. She has done it to almost EVERYONE on this soap. But yet Taylor is the only one that is bashed for it? Please.

Bashing Taylor for something so trivial when others have done it, and continue to do it, in a worse fashion and to many people at a time....well you know. Taylor does nothing that requires any bashing, but yet she is bashed because she is the Anti Brooke character.

Brooke interjected herself into almost all of Taylor's marriages and relationships and continuously tried to seduce Taylor's husbands from her. Brooke should be happy that Taylor allowed her to keep her teeth all these years.

I used to be shocked that Taylor was bashed when Brooke was the one sleeping around and getting pregnant by incest...but now I just expect it. Anything to take the heat off the nastiness that Brooke does.

RIGHT! I guess if you have to try to bash Taylor you have to use something trivial and ridiculous ~) ~) ~) ~) because SHE IS A DECENT WOMAN unlike Brooke who's a sleazy HO who can't keep her legs closed to save her life.

This is the first soap message board I ever read or posted on. I grew up watching BB and everyone I knew who watched BB, loved Taylor and hated Brooke. Taylor was the heroine and Brooke was the villain. I didn't even know Brooke had fans until I came to this site. I was completely shocked.

When I saw Taylor being bashed for things I had applauded her for in the past, like being completely selfless and giving up Baby Jack when she realized she could not be the mother he needed, or taking a bullet for Brooke or sacrificing her life, so she could give birth to her twin girls...I realized at that time, Taylor would always be bashed, no matter what she did. So I started taking the Taylor bashing with a grain of salt.

No amt of Taylor bashing will ever lower her to the low level that Brooke resides at. Brooke is nasty, incestuous, a liar, manipulator, a prostitute, a ho, an adulteress, etc. Taylor is above Brooke and Bell could rewrite until Kingdom Come if he wanted to and NOTHING will ever change what a nasty tramp Brooke is.

Hey Scrappie & LH8,

crazy isn't it :-) It's Taylor's last week and it's to be expected that this is the week she'll get bashed more than ever - especially when she's about to expose that HO's sordid butt. Who else is there to bash to take the heat off that glorified incestual HO after Taylor leaves? Nobody - unless they turn on a fellow Logan :D It's a win-win when Taylor dumps that horny ol'goat and leaves LA! :))

And don't forget that the word "single" does NOT exist in Logan vocabulary *) *) *) That's the only logical explanation I can come up with as to why Tay is accused of being a bigger tramp than that wall-boinking, paternity champion with multiple baby daddies (which include her in-laws - note plural) you know what *) *) *)

daisy1984

Postby daisy1984 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:01 am

Taylor has no business going public with this. If she wanted to let Katie know what was going on, that's different. Her sole purpose for a public reveal was to embarrass Brooke. Taylor obviously has no concern regarding how it would affect Katie or how it would affect FC.

hotspice58

Postby hotspice58 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:34 am

If he thought Taylor was unstable, he wouldn't have asked her to move in. He should have told her about Brooke's plan. Of course, this wouldn't have happened if Brooke hadn't slept with her sister's husband!

Quote dana lana: Who can blame eric for not telling miss busy body obsessive stalker of brooke. He knows taylor is not stable.
Best for everyone if taylor leaves for good.
Eric won't have any shortage of females ready and eager to be the next matriarch.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:50 am

Quote daisy1984: Taylor has no business going public with this. If she wanted to let Katie know what was going on, that's different. Her sole purpose for a public reveal was to embarrass Brooke. Taylor obviously has no concern regarding how it would affect Katie or how it would affect FC.

And?

Brooke getting embarrassed is a good thing. I applaud Taylor.

Taylor should hire a plane with a banner flying behind it, stating how Brooke partook in incest and got knocked up by her sister's husband.

Every time Brooke partakes in incest, I hear how it is Taylor's responsibility, or Steffy's responsibility to protect FC. How about Brooke just stop being a ho, then no one has to worry about scandal hitting FC.

WTF? Everything is always a non Logan's fault if a Logan prostitutes themself. That makes no damn sense in common sense.

I fail to see how Taylor's public reveal about Brooke's incest is anything but spectacular. ;)

Brooke effs up and Taylor gets the blame. SMH.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”