Hope & Wyatt together

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
grandmarose

Re: Hope & Wyatt together

Postby grandmarose » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:10 am

Quote babez: they have been voted the best couple of the summer already seen it on Facebook. they are the most talked about. hope and wyatt are exciting and refreshing! liam will only bore the viewers chasing after Hope now. too little too late, loser!

I know, move over Mr. Waffler, His Hottness is here :))

maryfran6363

Postby maryfran6363 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:07 am

Finally someone HOPE has chemistry with. She and Liam were so so boring to watch almost put me to sleep. Liam and Steffy are hot together, but then Steffy is hot. Liam should go after Steffy.

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:33 am

Quote grandmarose:
Quote babez: they have been voted the best couple of the summer already seen it on Facebook. they are the most talked about. hope and wyatt are exciting and refreshing! liam will only bore the viewers chasing after Hope now. too little too late, loser!

I know, move over Mr. Waffler, His Hottness is here :))

Looking forward to a HOTT summer!!!! Exciting and refreshing NOT the forced and faked like we have seen in the past!! I have a feeling Liam is going to be sorry.. He had how many chances?? Hope move on with Wyatt!!!!

dana lana

Postby dana lana » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:37 am

Hopefully bell will take note of hope and wyatts popularity and not let liam interfere. But then again he is producing drama where nothing runs smootly.

Rena54

Postby Rena54 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:40 am

I love the Hope & Wyatt s/l so far - it is just so great to see her smile again and not have to lower herself to a boy who could not make up his mind from day to day - HOPEFULLY the writers won't screw Wyatt's character down the road and make him wishy washy like Liam - Hope needs a man who can make decisions for himself and treat her with the respect she needs and HOPEFULLY the writers won't make this out as another love triangle - enough already

I know that they won't be the perfect couple but at least she will get away from Liam - that s/l is soooo over
let Liam wallow in his self pity he deserves it

Rena54

Postby Rena54 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:43 am

I say DUMP LIAM - tell him u are sooo over him - and it is now Me time - I need a man Liam not a wishy washy boy - one day I love u the next day I love Steffy one day I wanted to marry Hope the next day I wanted to marry Steffy and on and on - Please let Hope have fun with Wyatt

Rena54

Postby Rena54 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:45 am

I love Steffy but I don't think she will get involved with Hope & Wyatt - I want her to take time for herself and when she comes back I want her to find someone who is strong, independent man who knows what he wants and not be led around like a puppy on a leash - Liam needs to be alone for now he needs to get over both Steffy and Hope and become a man who only loves one person and gives whatever he can to that person

Rena54

Postby Rena54 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:49 am

Liam is going to be in SHOCK when he sees Hope with another man - this is going to be great - finally someone to knock him off his pedestal - he loved having 2 woman fighting over him and now Steffy is gone and now Hope (FINALLY) will be moving on....

I mean really how many times can Hope sit around waiting until Liam gets his act together...he decided to marry Steffy because she was pregnant and now he acts like it was Steffy's fault for that decision - you were not ready to be a husband let alone a father -

MOVE OVER LIAM THERE IS A NEW MAN IN TOWN

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:54 am

Quote Rena54: Liam is going to be in SHOCK when he sees Hope with another man - this is going to be great - finally someone to knock him off his pedestal - he loved having 2 woman fighting over him and now Steffy is gone and now Hope (FINALLY) will be moving on....

I mean really how many times can Hope sit around waiting until Liam gets his act together...he decided to marry Steffy because she was pregnant and now he acts like it was Steffy's fault for that decision - you were not ready to be a husband let alone a father -

MOVE OVER LIAM THERE IS A NEW MAN IN TOWN

I agree there and he is hot and decisive.

Butterfield8

Postby Butterfield8 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:12 pm

That young man is just plain hot! Oops! Plain is not applicable!! Lol

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”