Hope & Wyatt together

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
HopeLoganFan

Hope & Wyatt together

Postby HopeLoganFan » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:00 pm

Liam is gonna be chasing after hope anyday now. Remember it didn't take him long to move on from Hope to Steffy he jumped in a relationship with Steffy within 2 to 3 weeks after hope dumped him. Well sorry Liam hope is gonna end up with Wyatt!(hopefully) so go after your wife if you care so much about her you wouldn't be standing there asking questions!!! Today just proved how much Liam cares for hope, I don't want these two together though, I want Hope with Wyatt & make Liam jealous like bill said today"She is to hung up on you to even look at another guy" Bill your wrong she WAS hung up on Liam now with Wyatt in the picture...What do you guys think LOPE or WYPE? ;)

Letsbenice

Re: Hope & Wyatt together

Postby Letsbenice » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:13 pm

Right now I would like HOTT (I call them this and not WYPE because they are freaking hot) but would like Liam to go after Hope and Wyatt and Liam have a fight over her. That would be an awesome scenario.

love my pups

Postby love my pups » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:14 pm

Quote HopeLoganFan: Liam is gonna be chasing after hope anyday now. Remember it didn't take him long to move on from Hope to Steffy he jumped in a relationship with Steffy within 2 to 3 weeks after hope dumped him. Well sorry Liam hope is gonna end up with Wyatt!(hopefully) so go after your wife if you care so much about her you wouldn't be standing there asking questions!!! Today just proved how much Liam cares for hope, I don't want these two together though, I want Hope with Wyatt & make Liam jealous like bill said today"She is to hung up on you to even look at another guy" Bill your wrong she WAS hung up on Liam now with Wyatt in the picture...What do you guys think LOPE or WYPE? ;)

Ilike how Hope is with Wyatt refreshing and I think that they have been smittin with eachother the name of Wype is not settin with me jmop can not wait for more of them less of lope :) :)

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:14 pm

Quote HopeLoganFan: Liam is gonna be chasing after hope anyday now. Remember it didn't take him long to move on from Hope to Steffy he jumped in a relationship with Steffy within 2 to 3 weeks after hope dumped him. Well sorry Liam hope is gonna end up with Wyatt!(hopefully) so go after your wife if you care so much about her you wouldn't be standing there asking questions!!! Today just proved how much Liam cares for hope, I don't want these two together though, I want Hope with Wyatt & make Liam jealous like bill said today"She is to hung up on you to even look at another guy" Bill your wrong she WAS hung up on Liam now with Wyatt in the picture...What do you guys think LOPE or WYPE? ;)

I think it would be nice to see Hope leading two men around...so I choose Liam and Wyatt for her. Let this girl just have some simple fun. ;) Another option would be for Hope to dump LIam and she can see Wyatt. ;)

slaphim

Postby slaphim » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:24 pm

Quote Star Steffy:

I think it would be nice to see Hope leading two men around...so I choose Liam and Wyatt for her. Let this girl just have some simple fun. ;) Another option would be for Hope to dump LIam and she can see Wyatt. ;)

Good thing for Hope she isn't with Liam right now. She doesn't even have to dump him. They decided he needed time. That doesn't mean that Hope's life stops and I say good for Hope for not waiting around and passing on the opportunity to get to know this cutie a lot better. This is what Liam has needed but I guess it took awhile for the right guy to come around and grab the attention of Hope or Steffy.

BamaGirl38

Postby BamaGirl38 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:38 pm

All I can say is Wyatt obviously had some kind of big impression on her. She was very fast to invite him to Rick's party without giving Liam a second thought. Hope of triangle past would be sitting there thinking of Liam before she went out with another man. Even when she was with Thomas in that fiasco of a "relationship", she was still talking non stop about Liam. Every time Wyatt appears, she seems to be completely enamored of him.

So far I'm loving the two of them together and they are worthy of topic and discussion.

lynn83

Postby lynn83 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:07 pm

I think Hope & Wyatt is a good match,they are very happy in each other company..I am Very ,Very, Happy
for Hope. I sure Hope that bell & the Writers keep those two together and keep Liam & steffy far away from Hope & Wyatt!!!!!They Make a very Handsome ,cute Couple (Hope & Wyatt).

TITTH

Postby TITTH » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:34 pm

Wait til Wyatt sees beautiful Steffy.

Enjie

Postby Enjie » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:46 pm

Quote TITTH:

Why. Wyatt is gonna be all about Hope.

love my pups

Postby love my pups » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:51 pm

Quote TITTH:

umm steffy who?

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”