LOL......Logan sister UNITY party!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
scrappie

LOL......Logan sister UNITY party!

Postby scrappie » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:13 pm

Good one Katie! You do your "Logan sister unity party" and when it's time to cut the cake you can use the knife your filthy tramp of a sister Brooke stuck in your back!

How can anyone be so foul, disgusting and evil as to smile in your sister's face and let her treat you like a queen knowing you screwed her husband behind her back and got pregnant by him. WOW.....Brooke has absolutely NO conscience whatsoever!! You'd have to be a real devil to not feel any remorse after doing things like this to you own family!

And even though Katie said herself not to long ago how amoral Brooke was she is still chosing to overlook it. 8) Looks like Dollar Bill isn't the only one Brookie screwed with because she sure did a number of her sister's mind.

bbfan23

Re: LOL......Logan sister UNITY party!

Postby bbfan23 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:25 pm

More like the Logan sister IMPUNITY party ... that Brookie can do no wrong ya know :~

Brooke better hurry up and mix the next witch of kool-aid, she's been dishing it out in gallons lately :-)

jhaxx

Postby jhaxx » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:34 pm

i cant wait for the party, its going to be juicy from what i have read

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:48 pm

Brooke gets exposes well Hope whos your mommy now?

scrappie

Postby scrappie » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:46 am

LOL! These nothing like LOGAN unity! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D. I hope Katie went out and rented the biggest pedestal she could find to put her sister Brooke on! :D :D :D :D

mountainmagic

Postby mountainmagic » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:53 am

Hilariously ironic duplicate thread.

scrappie

Postby scrappie » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:58 am

Quote mountainmagic: Hilariously ironic duplicate thread.

Back up you claim and tell me what the other thread is called because I didn't see it. Also you might want look and see when I started this because it was two days ago!

I'll be waiting to hear from ya! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:02 am

Unity is right.

They can all get together and talk about all the men they have shared, including the one with their mother.

So nice to be so close with your sisters that you can share men and get pregnant with each other's husband.

Unity...ROTFLMAO. :-) :-) :-)

scrappie

Postby scrappie » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:04 am

Yeah! with sister's like that you don't need...... sleazy tramps for sisters! ;)

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:44 am

Quote scrappie: Good one Katie! You do your "Logan sister unity party" and when it's time to cut the cake you can use the knife your filthy tramp of a sister Brooke stuck in your back!

How can anyone be so foul, disgusting and evil as to smile in your sister's face and let her treat you like a queen knowing you screwed her husband behind her back and got pregnant by him. WOW.....Brooke has absolutely NO conscience whatsoever!! You'd have to be a real devil to not feel any remorse after doing things like this to you own family!

And even though Katie said herself not to long ago how amoral Brooke was she is still chosing to overlook it. 8) Looks like Dollar Bill isn't the only one Brookie screwed with because she sure did a number of her sister's mind.

I can't wait to hear about this I hope is a BIG DISASTER...Scandal has a new name Adultresses

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”