Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Usagi1

Re: Pro-Hope and Wyatt (No Bash)

Postby Usagi1 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:53 pm

Quote ShadamNuke09: Watching today's show for the fourth time now. I can't get over it. The haters are out in full force today. Every thread I see about someone being 'So Done!' with the show because if HOTT's marriage makes me giggle.

I know right. I find it funny how all the LOPE fans are acting just like they perceive the Wyatt character.

Guess they are more like Wyatt than the "perfect, sweetheart" Liam... :-)

Deb1521

Postby Deb1521 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:01 pm

Quote Usagi1:
Quote ShadamNuke09: Watching today's show for the fourth time now. I can't get over it. The haters are out in full force today. Every thread I see about someone being 'So Done!' with the show because if HOTT's marriage makes me giggle.

I know right. I find it funny how all the LOPE fans are acting just like they perceive the Wyatt character.

LEAP OF FAITH, I loved it. Lets hope that Hope keeps that in mind when things get rough.

Ritz007

Postby Ritz007 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:09 pm

I LOVED the HOTT wedding!! Hope was so happy and excited!! I don't think I've ever seen her this happy before!! I loved the leap of faith and kiss in the water! These two makes such a perfect pair, and they were so, so, so happy! I also thought there vows were beautiful. I knew Hope was "so drawn" to Wyatt from Day 1. These two really do belong together! I hope they make it!

Ritz007

Postby Ritz007 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:15 pm

It simply amazes me that Lope even has fans! But what stuns me even more is that Liam has fans. I can't believe is that Bell has got some viewers rooting for Liam again as if he didn't even pull all the crap he pulled and hurt Hope and Steffy the way he did! He deserted his grieving wife! How low can you go!!! Anyway, Team HOTT all the way ALWAYS!

ShadamNuke09

Postby ShadamNuke09 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:19 pm

Quote Usagi1:

It's so ridiculous. It's like Liam is Archangel Michael and Wyatt is Lucifer.
I however will always see Liam as the "evil" in this situation.

Debz In Mich

Postby Debz In Mich » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:20 pm

"Happy Dance"

Woohoo!!! What a wonderful day, today is :D

I cried. What a beautiful ceremony. Hope surprised me with that Leap of Faith.

Rock n Roll Everyone!!! :)

Usagi1

Postby Usagi1 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:20 pm

Quote Deb1521:
Quote Usagi1:

LEAP OF FAITH, I loved it. Lets hope that Hope keeps that in mind when things get rough.

We all know the writers like to recycle story lines. It will probably be the same as the LOPE Italy wedding. It will not be valid in USA and they will have to sign papers to make it legal in America.

Maybe not. I truly wish this will be the last of Hope's wedding attempts for a long time so we can move on to other story lines and away from triangles.

ShadamNuke09

Postby ShadamNuke09 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:26 pm

Quote Deb1521:
Quote Usagi1:

She needs to. Although I'm a Quinn fan, I know she's an issue. But what she does is completely out of Wyatt's control. He shouldn't be held accountable for every little thing she does.

ShadamNuke09

Postby ShadamNuke09 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:29 pm

Quote Ritz007: I LOVED the HOTT wedding!! Hope was so happy and excited!! I don't think I've ever seen her this happy before!! I loved the leap of faith and kiss in the water! These two makes such a perfect pair, and they were so, so, so happy! I also thought there vows were beautiful. I knew Hope was "so drawn" to Wyatt from Day 1. These two really do belong together! I hope they make it!

I said the same thing about never seeing her so happy. From finally saying yes, to taking the leap of faith into the water. There was a big smile on Hope's face.

Usagi1

Postby Usagi1 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:34 pm

Quote ShadamNuke09:
Quote Ritz007: I LOVED the HOTT wedding!! Hope was so happy and excited!! I don't think I've ever seen her this happy before!! I loved the leap of faith and kiss in the water! These two makes such a perfect pair, and they were so, so, so happy! I also thought there vows were beautiful. I knew Hope was "so drawn" to Wyatt from Day 1. These two really do belong together! I hope they make it!

I said the same thing about never seeing her so happy. From finally saying yes, to taking the leap of faith into the water. There was a big smile on Hope's face.

Yes a true happy smile that only Wyatt can put on her face. That smile does not come out with Liam anymore.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”